• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

islamization of lebnaon.....is it too late to reverse ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
لاحظ قادمون إلى لبنان عبر مطار رفيق الحريري، وجود مفتّشات في الأمن العام يرتدين الحجاب، ويقمن بإتمام معاملات المسافرين، من دون أن يلتزمن باللباس الموحّد للأمن العام، مما يطرح السؤال حول ما إذا كان قد سُمح لمفّشات الأمن العام بارتداء الحجاب خلال الوظيفة الرسمية.

that was the last bastion of secularism
what next, army officers with shaved moustache and beards ?

PS: thank you berri, we expected mashnouq to push for it, saba2o berri , esteeezzz

kmarthe

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Dear Hanna, in Christianity usually people do not give up cos the Lord is on our side. Your attitude has been lately that of a defeatist (and not what a Christian believer should have in heart and mind) as you have been saying, and this behavior is the only thing that will lead to what you call islamization of Lebanon and its end. Please stop spreading this low self esteem and this anti-Christian attitude, if you feel it keep in mind that the majority of us don't. Our ancestors survived way harsher circumstances in the past, and we will survive with our Faith shining in the Middle East and abroad. There are many events that are happening in the world right now, and your pessimism is not accurate in fact. No one denies the bad times our region and country are going through but we are the sons of resurrection and we don't give up to hopelessness and fear.

If you have something positive post it, else please zip it cos sayer metel el boumeh lately and that is not good.

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Dear Hanna, in Christianity usually people do not give up cos the Lord is on our side. Your attitude has been lately that of a defeatist (and not what a Christian believer should have in heart and mind) as you have been saying, and this behavior is the only thing that will lead to what you call islamization of Lebanon and its end. Please stop spreading this low self esteem and this anti-Christian attitude, if you feel it keep in mind that the majority of us don't. Our ancestors survived way harsher circumstances in the past, and we will survive with our Faith shining in the Middle East and abroad. There are many events that are happening in the world right now, and your pessimism is not accurate in fact. No one denies the bad times our region and country are going through but we are the sons of resurrection and we don't give up to hopelessness and fear.

If you have something positive post it, else please zip it cos sayer metel el boumeh lately and that is not good.

our ancestors run a way and emigrated
only some got stuck back :)

have you wondered why there are way more christians oversees than lebanon ???
and even lebanese christians , half ran from other muslim nations to lebanon

you live oversees, its easy for you
i live oversees too, am not worried for myself
but rather for our people who cant leave , thats all

defeatist, is the new word
mennek wa men JO ma2boule :)

Libnene Qu7

Super Ultra Senior Member
Orange Room Supporter
Having some lady public officers wearing the hijab is in no way a sign of Islamization of Lebanon. If this is to be a serious discussion then we should talk about certain public schools in Lebanon being Islamisized, certain towns and villages imposing Islamic laws and regulations, and the overall rhetoric of various Muslim majority parties of both opposing and allied camps.

Besides, as a fellow Muslim friend of mine once said, "As long as there is one Kaffir in Lebanon, we will remain free of theocratic indoctrination." :D

Chanklish

ched halak ya hanna ! I for example will not leave lebanon in case a war began .i will come back to lebanon and fight .. if i am able to leave , my family is not .. i will defend them with everything i got even though i am an agnostic but the christian way of life is way better than the sharia []

Dalzi

Legendary Member
How naive superficial insecure and mentally sick must one be to not only deny a woman the right to wear whatever she chooses in her own country but to also see a threat in her clothing lol 'Islamization' in a headscarf :D Heck if you want to talk 'Islamization' beware the likes of this thing here, unnoticed and as Muslim as it can get. It's in the mind and heart. You simply cannot fight passion and God's will. You have to either accept or accept.

Chanklish

All charges have been dropped against the man who physically and mentally abused 3 women for over 30 years taking away most of they rights .

Turns out it was just a normal Muslim family.

Dalzi

Legendary Member
Having some lady public officers wearing the hijab is in no way a sign of Islamization of Lebanon. If this is to be a serious discussion then we should talk about certain public schools in Lebanon being Islamisized, certain towns and villages imposing Islamic laws and regulations, and the overall rhetoric of various Muslim majority parties of both opposing and allied camps.

Besides, as a fellow Muslim friend of mine once said, "As long as there is one Kaffir in Lebanon, we will remain free of theocratic indoctrination." :D
Security officers wear headscarfes in Sydney. Intolerance is backwardness but mainly insecurity. Lebanon is a stable. If you feel insecure, you see yourself in a weak position as if all the world is out to bite you. Confidence means I am even if I am the last one standing. You cannot survive in the world if each time you look at a person you're going to think 'religion' Insane... :O

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
Islamization is because someone decided to wear a headscarf? 7elwe haydeh...

Until someone is either forced to wear a headscarf or forced to take it off this side of society is pretty healthy.

As for the amen 3am, the only restriction should be on the color and the kind of pin used that should match the uniform. Gheyr heyk, 7ello 3an hijaba lal mara ta ma 2oul gheyr shee.

Chanklish

In Saudi Arabia it's illegal for a woman to show her face in public.

Unless it's been separated from her body or stoned :D

Chanklish

At the school where I used to work, the parents of a 7 year old Muslim girl refused to give consent for her to go on a school trip to Harissa cathedral

Thankfully the girl's husband overruled them.

Dalzi

Legendary Member

Until someone is either forced to wear a headscarf or forced to take it off this side of society is pretty healthy.

As for the amen 3am, the only restriction should be on the color and the kind of pin used that should match the uniform. Gheyr heyk, 7ello 3an hijaba lal mara ta ma 2oul gheyr shee.
You've always been a gentleman. We would be honoured to Islamise you : D

kmarthe

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
our ancestors run a way and emigrated
only some got stuck back :)

have you wondered why there are way more christians oversees than lebanon ???
and even lebanese christians , half ran from other muslim nations to lebanon

you live oversees, its easy for you
i live oversees too, am not worried for myself
but rather for our people who cant leave , thats all

defeatist, is the new word
mennek wa men JO ma2boule :)

I did not intend to be bold Hanna el 7en, but man, fala2tna and no worries many will come back to fight in your place if you are not able to... Just stop nagging and whining, that is very anti-Christian... Thanks :)

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I did not intend to be bold Hanna el 7en, but man, fala2tna and no worries many will come back to fight in your place if you are not able to... Just stop nagging and whining, that is very anti-Christian... Thanks :)

maybe jad kamena fala2e2 :)
hmmmm, is he thinking like me or what ???

جاد ابو جودة -

الذكرى العاشرة لتحرير لبنان من الاحتلال السوري مناسبة للتأمل في ما آلت إليه أوضاعنا اللبنانية، بعد اندثار جزء كبير من الأحلام، بناء على عوامل بعضها خارجي، لكنَّ أكثرها في نظري داخلي.

خارجياً، لم يكن سوادنا الأعظم مدركاً عمق الصدع المذهبي في المنطقة، وفي كلام البعض على أنه قرأ ذلك منذ زمن بعيد مكابرة واضحة. فيوم اجتاح الأميركيون وحلفاؤهم أرض العراق، هللنا جميعاً لما جرى، واعتبرناه مدخلاً أكيداً للضغط على النظام السوري. قلنا يومها إن واشنطن هي القوة الأعظم في العالم، وإن طلبها لا يرد، وإنها ستأتي بالديموقراطية إلى الشرق الأوسط، كبديل أكيد عن الأنظمة الديموقراطية التي تأوي الإرهاب... ذاك الإرهاب الذي استهدف القلب الأميركي في 11 أيلول 2001.

خارجياً أيضاً، لم يكن أي منا يحسب حساب "الربيع العربي". لما بدأ في تونس ومصر، فرحنا به، وقلنا إن سقوط الأنظمة العربية التابعة للغرب، والمسايرة لإسرائيل، قد انطلق. أما عندما بدأت الأحداث في سوريا، فتوقعنا أن تحسمها السلطة سريعاً. لكن حسابات الحقل والبيدر تناقضت من جديد، فوجدنا أنفسنا أمام مأساة نازحين أين منها قضية التوطين الفلسطيني التي صارت بسيطة أمام الجحافل البشرية السورية التي طمرت لبنان.

داخلياً، ظننا أن حلفنا الطبيعي مع أركان انتفاضة الاستقلال الثاني. صدمنا التحالف الرباعي الذي التحق به بعض المسيحيين. خطونا نحو حزب الله، فصورونا شيعة في نظر السنة. ومنذ اتفاق الدوحة، ونحن في مناكفة، لم تنفع معها مواجهة، فدخلنا في حوار.

داخلياً أيضاً، ومع تعذر انتخاب رئيس جديد للجمهورية في أيار 2014، قالوا لنا: "انتظروا جلاء الأمور في سوريا، يتضح بعدها مصير الرئاسة". وبعد مدة، أضافوا: "لن تحل الأزمة في سوريا قبل بلورة الوضع في أوكرانيا، ففي تلك البلاد خلاف روسي- أميركي، الخروج منه يخرج سوريا من دوامتها، فيخرج لبنان من الشغور الرئاسي".

وفي موازاة الأزمتين السورية والأوكرانية، ارتأى البعض أن الحل لن يأتي إلا عن طريق التوصل إلى اتفاق بين طهران وواشنطن والغرب حول الملف النووي، وهو ما سيريح مسار العلاقة بين إيران والسعودية، فيصبح انتخاب رئيس للبنان أمراً ممكناً.

وآخر ما توصل إليه العقل التبعي للخارج، البعيد كل البعد عن منطق الوطن المستقل، الإشارة إلى رابط وثيق بين الشغور الرئاسي ومصير عاصفة الحزم السعودية على الحوثيين اليمنيين...
قد يكون في كل ما تقدم شيء من الدقة، ومن الممكن أن يكون مبالغاً فيه. غير أن أساس الموضوع هو تسليم قسم كبير من اللبنانيين، بروح انهزامية عالية، بالتخلي عن حقهم في حكم أنفسهم بأنفسهم، وهو مطلب قدمت معظم الشعوب، ومنها شعبنا اللبناني، تضحيات جسام للبلوغ إليه.

فإذا كانت الغاية القبول بالوضع الحالي، لماذا توحد اللبنانيون وهبُّوا لنيل الاستقلال عام 1943؟ ألم يكن الإبقاء على الانتداب الفرنسي أفضل مما نحن فيه اليوم؟

وإذا كان الهدف أن يقرر مصير دولتنا اتفاق معظم دول العالم أو خلافها، لماذا وقعت حرب 13 نيسان 1975، التي أحيينا هذا العام ذكراها الأربعين؟ ألم تكن عناوين الفريقين المتواجهين يومها استقلالية إلى حد ما؟ ألم يتبادل الطرفان اتهامات بالولاء للسلاح الفلسطيني والوصاية السورية بالنسبة إلى فريق، وإسرائيل والولايات المتحدة وعموم الغرب بالنسبة إلى فريق آخر؟
وإذا كان المطلوب أن نعلق مصير الوطن على حبال معظم بلدان الإقليم والعالم، لماذا أطلقنا المقاومة عام 1982، ولماذا وقفنا ضد المحتل عام 1989، ثم انتفضنا من أجل الاستقلال عام 2005؟

حقاً، إذا كان مطلبنا أن نكون كما نحن اليوم، فالشهداء والمصابون وكل الخراب الذي حل، والاقتصاد الذي انهار، لم يكن ذا قيمة أو معنى.
أما إذا كنا بالفعل طلاب إرادة وطنية وقرار حر، فالفصل مطلوب وممكن بين الأزمات السورية واليمنية والأوكرانية، مروراً بالاتفاق النووي والعلاقات السعودية- الإيرانية، والملف اللبناني.
ففي لبنان، عندنا حدود فلنلتزمها، ولدينا دستور فلنطبقه. عيب أن نهتم لشؤون كل العالم، ورئاستنا شاغرة، وسلطتانا التشريعية والتنفيذية معطلتان.

عيب أن نحشر رؤوسنا في كل الشؤون، فيما كهرباؤنا مقطوعة، ومياهنا شحيحة، وموازنتنا لا تقر، وسلسلة رتبنا ورواتبنا معلقة على تبرئة ذمة أحد المسؤولين من أحد عشر مليار دولار صرفها من دون حسيب أو رقيب.

عيب أن نقحم قضايانا الوطنية بكل قضايا العالم، فيما قادتنا العسكريون والأمنيون ممدد لهم، والكفوء يحارب ويحرم الوصول إلى مواقع مسؤولية هو الأقدر على حمل أعبائها في ظل الظرف المتفجر في المحيط...

عيب علينا أن نتخلى عن كل المبادئ والأحلام، وأن نستسلم لواقع قاتم، بقرارنا نقدر أن نتخطاه، وأن نبني وطنا يهاجر أبناؤه المغتربون إليه، عوض أن يغادر منه من تبقى فيه.
هل نبقى ونبادر أم نيأس ونهاجر؟ قبل عشر سنوات، كان جوابي معروفاً. أما اليوم... فلعلَّه تغيَّر.

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

the idea is the islamization has reached THE ARMED FORCES

the last bastion of secularism in lebanon

many aspects have been islamized already, but this one, is the most telling sign

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

so you see nothing wrong when armed forces break the secular law of lebnaon ????

Status
Not open for further replies.