Israehelli Aggression and Hezballah's Retaliation

• Advertisement
  • JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    ان لم تكن ذئباً أكلتك الذئاب
    Those who want to be pu$$ies it is their decision but can't ask others to be the same.

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    ان لم تكن ذئباً أكلتك الذئاب
    Those who want to be pu$$ies it is their decision but can't ask others to be the same.
    Easy to say when you're living with your family in Paris...Chou fer2aneh ma3ak if Hizbullah drags us into another war...
    Unless you're enlisting to fight, khaffif el bravado.

SAVO

SAVO

all what lebanese people need in this moment is a war against israel ..:D like in 2006.

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Easy to say when you're living with your family in Paris...Chou fer2aneh ma3ak if Hizbullah drags us into another war...
    Unless you're enlisting to fight, khaffif el bravado.
    I lived the war of 2006 in Lebanon and I didn't change my mind when bombs were raining on us.
    Who said I want war !
    But in order to avoid war, the enemy should be convinced not to mess with us.
    He can only realize that if the balance of terror is maintained.
    Every time he tries to test it, and we should tell him that it is still effective.
    Unless you are lured by afikhai propaganda that they are peace loving people, you should have know by now that you can't trust them
    even if you made peace with them. This is their nature, they will not shy away from hurting you whenever they have interest in that.
    For this reason, peace or not, it is our duty to keep strengthening ourselves.

Without entering into secondary discussion, usually this is the job of the state/gov but as you know the situation of corruption from top to bottom this won't happen anytime soon.

I am really surprised that I am telling that to an adult/educated guy...
    To maintain whatever benefit/gain/privilege you have, you need to be strong.
    Nobody will have mercy on you if you are weak... This is nature

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

I lived the war of 2006 in Lebanon and I didn't change my mind when bombs were raining on us.
    Who said I want war !
    But in order to avoid war, the enemy should be convinced not to mess with us.
    He can only realize that if the balance of terror is maintained.
    Every time he tries to test it, and we should tell him that it is still effective.
    Unless you are lured by afikhai propaganda that they are peace loving people, you should have know by now that you can't trust them
    even if you made peace with them. This is their nature, they will not shy away from hurting you whenever they have interest in that.
    For this reason, peace or not, it is our duty to keep strengthening ourselves.

Without entering into secondary discussion, usually this is the job of the state/gov but as you know the situation of corruption from top to bottom this won't happen anytime soon.

I am really surprised that I am telling that to an adult/educated guy...
    To maintain whatever benefit/gain/privilege you have, you need to be strong.
    Nobody will have mercy on you if you are weak... This is nature
    There are many misconceptions in your beliefs. Lebanon itself isn't strong as the country doesn't possess the arms. But most importantly, you cannot be strong if your citizens are impoverished and their average salary now equals 200$. You cannot have a feeble economy built on licking the za3im's shoes or one of his men to get your son or daughter a small job and try to challenge Israel. Lebanon's economic model is accepted by ALL ruling parties, no exceptions.

Moreover, no state acts as a "peace loving" entity and why should it?

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    There are many misconceptions in your beliefs. Lebanon itself isn't strong as the country doesn't possess the arms. But most importantly, you cannot be strong if your citizens are impoverished and their average salary now equals 200$. You cannot have a feeble economy built on licking the za3im's shoes or one of his men to get your son or daughter a small job and try to challenge Israel. Lebanon's economic model is accepted by ALL ruling parties, no exceptions.

And your point as usual, and as is the case with many of your like, is to give up. You are miscalculating. It would be David vs Goliath all over again in 2020.

The retaliation is more than likely it will come. Is it before or after Eid al Adha? We dont know. Let's wait and see. Like it was the case last year, Hezballah will likely retaliate. And Israehell will have to build courage and lick its wounds and life goes on. Or Israehell can choose war and see its cities destroyed. The destruction would be mutual. For the destruction not to be one sided, there would be a response in order to enforce the rules of engagement.

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

And your point as usual, and as is the case with many of your like, is to give up. You are miscalculating. It would be David vs Goliath all over again in 2020.

The retaliation is more than likely it will come. Is it before or after Eid al Adha? We dont know. Let's wait and see. Like it was the case last year, Hezballah will likely retaliate. And Israehell will have to build courage and lick its wounds and life goes on. Or Israehell can choose war and see its cities destroyed. The destruction would be mutual. For the destruction not to be one sided, there would be a response in order to enforce the rules of engagement.
    If you genuinely believe what you're typing, then you're more deluded than a Scientologist.

C

cokezero

I really enjoy how Hezbollah supporters constantly convert any Israeli attack into a victory. If someone checks twitter after an Israeli attack that took out a Hezbollah fighter they'll think that Hezbollah 7araro l 2edes. The mental gymnastics of these guys!

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    I really enjoy how Hezbollah supporters constantly convert any Israeli attack into a victory. If someone checks twitter after an Israeli attack that took out a Hezbollah fighter they'll think that Hezbollah 7araro l 2edes. The mental gymnastics of these guys!
    There is something called self confidence. It is apparently a strange concept to you.

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

You are repeating what I already said...
    I know the country/ army are not strong enough, it was up to the govs/presidents (from at least 90s till now) to work on strengthening it, but we are here now, what do you suggest ???

exactly, why should you be yourself ?!

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

You are repeating what I already said...
    I know the country/ army are not strong enough, it was up to the govs/presidents (from at least 90s till now) to work on strengthening it, but we are here now, what do you suggest ???

exactly, why should you be yourself ?!
    The arms that are keeping the balance of power with Israel as you suggested are not Lebanon's. The decision of war isn't made in Lebanon, post-war agreements aren't made in Lebanon and the entity that holds those arms (much like any other party) isn't interested in building a strong self-sustainable state with a strong economy because it is inimical to its existence.

To be honest, I can't suggest anything because the decision of integrating HA's arms into the LAF will not be taken in Lebanon either and it's not in Iran as well. It would be a US-Russian agreement. So what can we do for the time being? No internal and external hostilities, meanwhile we have to replace the crooked political class and try to get a better one in order to rebuild this God-forsaken country. Liberating Palestine is not on my to-do list to be frank. This is not to say that Zionism hasn't been a negative force in the Middle East, but I seriously have more encroaching priorities as a Lebanese citizen.

Plus, those arms are a burden on Lebanon as their holders seem adamant on antagonizing the entire globe except the few countries that they're directly or indirectly allied with and that's a serious problem that we cannot ignore.

Not to mention that just one sect holds these arms which puts them on a unfair pedestal compared to other sects. This not only created sectarian tension but propels other sects to ally against them, which leads to more sectarian tension and more foreign intervention because now the West will choose sides, Syria-Iran will choose another and they will play us against each other like dolls merely for political leverage.

NewLeb

NewLeb

Exactly what should be told to IDF terrorists.
    Wrong, because the Jews aren’t only engaging in warfare. They’re building cities, making scientific breakthroughs, and planting trees.

Everytime Mr. Nasrallah comes on TV, it’s always about how many missiles he has pointed at Israel. Don’t you guys get bored with that s***?!

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Wrong, because the Jews aren’t only engaging in warfare. They’re building cities, making scientific breakthroughs, and planting trees.

Everytime Mr. Nasrallah comes on TV, it’s always about how many missiles he has pointed at Israel. Don’t you guys get bored with that s***?!
    Ridiculous and childish.

How about Lebanon invade Turkey and then give justification that Lebanese plant trees in Ankara?