Israehelli Aggression and Hezballah's Retaliation

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Oh oh, trouble in mumana3a paradise :cigar:
Don't know about that, you tell me; enta w moumena3tak betnemo ma3 ba3d sometimes.. zawej mout3a i think they call it. See above reply to demoiselle rachel. ☝

• Advertisement
  • Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Well both make mistakes if you think israelis do not i think you are delusional both have competent and incompetent soldiers/ officers and ill wait for more proof or this will go in the huge pile of shit happening in lebanon that we do not really know the truth. I just think trusting any of the 2 sides is stupid.
    Both sides make mistakes - ok.

I'll wait for more proof - ok, but you're not getting any.

Trusting any of the 2 sides is stupid - I'd be OK with this if one side was saying they foiled an attack and the other was saying they succeeded. But here we have one side saying they foiled an attack and another saying Hizbullah were sitting at home while Israelis were shooting at each other.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Don't know about that, you tell me; enta w moumena3tak betnemo ma3 ba3d sometimes.. zawej mout3a i think they call it. See above reply to demoiselle rachel. ☝
    Rafidi bimoun, though he probably hates my guts.

I don't fully agree with your assessment, but you're right on the bigger picture. I've always said Hizbullah are a temporary nuisance to Israel, but an existential threat to Lebanon. It's not my fault you dismiss that because "I'm Israeli" as many folks here label/consider me.

Israel doesn't care much about Lebanon's internal politics, but as long as you're busy fighting or killing each other, there's less time for you to be fighting with or killing Israelis. And that's a win for them.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Backup this and standby that.. :yawn:
    Kheda bi gymnastic spirit: HA is Israel's useful idiots. ok? :cigar:
    You're the forum's useless idiot. 😄
    ma fi de3e ta3mil believe. It's the same "here we go again" story you heard countless times before, you know, the one about fools clapping for imaginary victories, when in reality they're being played the dead-men-walking game with. Same old boring game of karr wa farr, for the sake of keeping alive the monster eating Lebanon from within since 40 years.

While Israelis party on their beaches and walk in their parks with full stomachs, Lebanese are starving, and what do we do? We send HA fighters to shoot at Israelis. Not because the urge to liberate Shebaa, and directly after, Haifa akeed, became suddenly so overwhelming HA couldn't bear the long wait any more, nor because we are suddenly attacked on our lands, but because the mullahs home delivery lunch HA gets every day is not free, it has to be repaid in some way. And the Israelis couldn't be more happy with such arrangement. How else do you keep a possible ot3et sama 3al 2ard, full loaded with 100.000 my precioussss zelzal missiles, struggling to breathe with mouth full of mud, for decades and decades, while you bask in prosperity and relaxation?

Ever wondered? After 2000, the year of liberation, even before, if HA was defined by Israel as such a strategical enemy and existential threat with all the accumulated thousands of short and long range missiles to hit Tel Aviv and beyond, no Israeli illuminati would have gone to bed before the threat was contained, one way or another. Yet, not even an attempt was made by Israel at opening a second front of hell against HA in Lebanon during the entire Syrian war, while HA was being drowned in rivers of blood over there against ISIS, mainly to protect its arm supply routes and its socio-political backbone from Tehran through Damascus to Da7ye? I let you figure out the map of our immediate region if it had happened.

HA may have managed to liberate the south in 2000. But when the Israelis left, they made sure their demons already annexed the mental territories of some of our people. The most tragicomic of the story is that, as much as Israelis believe HA is a real threat (but only to Lebanon's attempts at some normalized recovery), as much many brained shia, including Nasrallah himself, believe they're on a godly mission to broom Palestine clean from zionists.

.. All this while Muki is laughing all his way to a californian marijuana bar. :banghead:
    Inta wa7ad beyekh.

So you didnt hear of the countless provocations in Syria and Israehell killing a Hezballah fighter, who is Lebanese and just by chance of a semen drop escaping from a pipe and timely swim towards an egg led to the fact that you are Lebanese like him.

Your point is you dont want war. Neither do I pray for it. I even pray against it. But if it is imposed on us, we have the right to defend ourselves by all means. And Israehelli provocations cant go on forever. They have to stop. They're killing people.

Apostate

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
    Orange Room Supporter
    Well we are left with speculations only, there is no concrete evidence for either side of the story - but which story is more plausible to be close to the truth?

Incidents of friendly fire do happen - so it is a possibility. However, for how long do these incidents last before the units command figure out whats happening? don't they previously know the location of friendly units in the area? the incidents happened today over a period of 1hr+ if I'm not mistaken... In case of friendly fire incidents, it should not last that long...

The second possibility is a foiled operation, which can explain the time duration of the clashes, and most importantly, the late statement by HA - as if they were waiting confirmation from the group on ground which is conducting the strike. Contrary to the belief of moumena3a guys who are easily manipulated into believing anything is a victory (even the delay in the official HA statement was a victory lol), the delayed statement is of no use if it was really clashes between zionist units and there was no HA operation to begin with... they could've given the statement immediately after the clashes ended. However, the delay in the statement could only be the result of the waiting of the ground units to report back to their command center with the results and possibly video evidence of "dead israelis".
    On the other side, if it was a foiled operation... IDF should also have video evidence to provide with all their cameras and drones... and unless they do show clear evidence, this "foiled attempt" would still be only speculations.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Shu beke ya @SeaAb
    Kaman Adel Imam ma bet7ebbo? Why the facepalm?

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    How so, useful idiot? Read up there, I explained why your are useful.. Tell me how am I being useless you :lol:
    You are the one who is tasteless in your wordings. You put useful and idiot next to each other. Your idiocy, as it is normal or usual with idiots, has no use. It is rightly called useless.

𓍝𓂀𓄃𓇼

𓍝𓂀𓄃𓇼

Orange Room Supporter
    What happened was entirely a supernatural event.

@Muki summoned the "Old Hag" from the Keys of Solomon.
    But @Abou Sandal countered with the Angel Gabriel.
    Then @proIsrael-nonIsraeli brought down Baal to deflect the angel.
    And then @Rafidi threw in Hussien's head which the Israelis thought was a rocket.

And then @My Moria Moon ended the whole thing and wrapped it with Kafkaesque mystery and a limitless ending.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

Inta wa7ad beyekh.

So you didnt hear of the countless provocations in Syria and Israehell killing a Hezballah fighter, who is Lebanese and just by chance of a semen drop escaping from a pipe and timely swim towards an egg led to the fact that you are Lebanese like him.

Your point is you dont want war. Neither do I pray for it. I even pray against it. But if it is imposed on us, we have the right to defend ourselves by all means. And Israehelli provocations cant go on forever. They have to stop. They're killing people.
    Told you Hizbullah is not Lebanon - no one really cares about the farareej getting BBQ'd in Syria. The Lebanese Government did not send them and they're not dying for Lebanon, but for sake of Iran.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Well we are left with speculations only, there is no concrete evidence for either side of the story - but which story is more plausible to be close to the truth?

Incidents of friendly fire do happen - so it is a possibility. However, for how long do these incidents last before the units command figure out whats happening? don't they previously know the location of friendly units in the area? the incidents happened today over a period of 1hr+ if I'm not mistaken... In case of friendly fire incidents, it should not last that long...

The second possibility is a foiled operation, which can explain the time duration of the clashes, and most importantly, the late statement by HA - as if they were waiting confirmation from the group on ground which is conducting the strike. Contrary to the belief of moumena3a guys who are easily manipulated into believing anything is a victory (even the delay in the official HA statement was a victory lol), the delayed statement is of no use if it was really clashes between zionist units and there was no HA operation to begin with... they could've given the statement immediately after the clashes ended. However, the delay in the statement could only be the result of the waiting of the ground units to report back to their command center with the results and possibly video evidence of "dead israelis".
    On the other side, if it was a foiled operation... IDF should also have video evidence to provide with all their cameras and drones... and unless they do show clear evidence, this "foiled attempt" would still be only speculations.
    I dont think you are right in your analysis.

I think if the Israehellis are to be believed, the best explanation would be that some resistance fighters had crossed the border not to stage an attack but to survey the area or to plant explosives that would later on be useful. So this leaves us, technically, with both sides saying the truth. Israehell is already on high alert for an attack and this alert will continue after the resistance statement. And Hezballah may be looking for soft target that wont be very devastating to lead to war.

Assuming the target was already picked by the resistance and struck, no matter the Israehelli reaction, we would have had Israehelli casualties. The initial reports were speaking of an Israehelli tank attacked. So what happened to that tank? There were misleading reports from the Israehelli media and they later on recant. Take for instance the news that four resistance fighters were martyred. This could also signal that the Israehelli media had a plan on releasing these propaganda statements. Which in turn could mean that Israehell staged all of this to reduce tension and make it appear like something had really taken place.

But for those thinking otherwise that the resistance failed in an attack or they're lying, I wont even entertain that doubt going by the veracity of the resistance and its leaders. Also, going by the fact that if a tank, as initially reported, was hit, there is no way there would be no casualties, except Israehell is lying or concealing the hit.

Last edited:
    SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    Told you Hizbullah is not Lebanon - no one really cares about the farareej getting BBQ'd in Syria. The Lebanese Government did not send them and they're not dying for Lebanon, but for sake of Iran.
    Nope, it's not just for the sake of Iran. It's also in our interest not to have Joulani and Co. reach power in Syria.

Apostate

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
    Orange Room Supporter
    I dont think you are right in your analysis.

I think if the Israehellis are to be believed, the best explanation would be that some resistance fighters had crossed the border not to stage an attack but to survey the area or to plant explosives that would later on be useful. So this leaves us, technically, with both sides saying the truth. Israehell is already on high alert for an attack and this alert will continue after their statement. And Hezballah may be looking for soft target that wont be very devastating to lead to war.

Assuming the target was already picked by the resistance and struck, no matter the Israehelli reaction, we would have had casualties. The initial reports were speaking of an Israehelli tank attacked. So what happened to that tank? There were misleading reports from the Israehelli media and they later on recent. Take for instance the news that four resistance fighters were martyred. This could also signal that the Israehelli media had a plan on releasing these propaganda statements. Which in turn could mean that isrsehell staged all of this to reduce tension and make it appear like something had really taken place.

But for those thinking otherwise that the resistance failed in an attack or they're lying, I wont even entertain that doubt going by the veracity of the resistance and its leaders. Also, going by the fact that if a tank, as initially reported, was hit, there is no way there would be no casualties, except Israehell is lying or concealing the hit.
    I don't wanna believe anyone, just trying to speculate what really happened. And you're correct too, there is an option that you stated and I have missed which is scouting/surveillance to determine a future target - which got caught and retreated.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    That is your view and that is why we do not care what you or your likes think.

Hezballah is in Syria to protect Lebanon after threats and attacks by Takfiri terrorists aimed at Lebanon and Lebanese. If Hezballah was not in Syria, according to the delusional neutrality patriarch himself, ISIS would have reached Jounieh. So Hezballah is not in Syria for a picnic but to protect Lebanon from a collective enemy - takfiri terror. And the Takfiri terorists were treated in Israehelli hospitals across the border and aided by both Israehell and western powers and their puppets in the Gulf.

If left for me, I would have love the scenario whereby Hezballah had ONLY protected Shia towns, villages, cities and areas, and deliberately leave Christian, Druze, and Sunni villages, towns cities and areas to be infiltrated by Daesh and Nusra. Allow them easy passage. Unfortunately, there are Lebanese who deserve to have a taste of such a scenario. They dont deserve any sacrifice to be done for them. That was really a big mistake by Hezballah to offer the bread meant for the children to the dogs. At least, even if Hezballah will eventually join the fight and support the army to flush the Takfiris out of all of Lebanon, those Takfiri terrorists should not have been prevented from entering non Shia areas in the initial state. At least let those ingrates have a taste for a few days of what it means when Hezballah says they're protecting Lebanon from the dangers of Takfiri terrorists and why their mission in Syria is for the sake of Lebanon, all of Lebanon.

Last edited:
    Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    For anyone tempted to even consider looking into the Netanyahou “foiled attempt” story, it might be useful to understand that this story about a “foiled attempt” supposes the existence of 3 proven facts:

1- The proof of presence of a cell of Resistant fighters on the scene.

2- The proof that they were attempting to do something.

3- The proof that their undertaking was aborted and their attempt was therefore foiled.

Now if we skip the first point, and consider it a proven fact, just for the sake of debate, does Netanyahou care to explain to his public what exactly was this cell attempting to do, and how did he reach the conclusion that their attempt was foiled?

Eh W Heik...

Genius

Genius

Legendary Member
    Nope, it's not just for the sake of Iran. It's also in our interest not to have Joulani and Co. reach power in Syria.
    You really think that without hizbulah joulani is automatically in power? It is an international game and joulani is pushed where needed. Ironically, mostly where iran and her little mercenaries are kept busy fighting endlessly, sucking the life out of iran and our societies which are left close to a friggin famine.

How come joulani never got jordan for example although no HA is to be found there?

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

Inta wa7ad beyekh.
    I could have answered "inta 7marein mejtim3een bi khalweh", bass my hashtanga yogi told me the other day to be nice to all ants when I accidentally stepped on one on my way to the carpet, so i thought, ya sabeh tell estez mabaddo this: Until you learn not to address the poster in person but the post, sakkir ni3ak:).

eh ana ma3ak, bass you didn't tell me, how come your deadly enemy Israehell didn't grab the golden opportunity and opened hell directly on you in Lebanon, while HA was fighting for its survival in Syria? You don't think it would have been kind of little exhausting for HA having to fight the american/saudi/turkish/qatari/isis hordes in Syria, before Russia went all in on Bachar's side, while at the same time Israeli Merkawa roll in on the ground and war planes rain down bombs on the south?

Frankly, you didn't understand what i want. So let's cut the long crap and make it short:
    Either you start liberating Palestine per pronto ( and of course shebaa bi tari2ak), li2anno ma ma3e wa2t 2ontour, masghoul shwei
    or you start looking for some way to feed ALL our people soon, because bisara7a i am short on cash currently.

Last edited:
    My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You are the one who is tasteless in your wordings. You put useful and idiot next to each other. Your idiocy, as it is normal or usual with idiots, has no use. It is rightly called useless.
    hahahaha.. tsktsktsk.. ma kamashta but the expression exists Youseful Idiot :)

Last edited: