Israehelli Aggression and Hezballah's Retaliation

NewLeb

NewLeb

That is your view and that is why we do not care what you or your likes think.

Hezballah is in Syria to protect Lebanon after threats and attacks by Takfiri terrorists aimed at Lebanon and Lebanese. If Hezballah was not in Syria, according to the delusional neutrality patriarch himself, ISIS would have reached Jounieh. So Hezballah is not in Syria for a picnic but to protect Lebanon from a collective enemy - takfiri terror. And the Takfiri terorists were treated in Israehelli hospitals across the border and aided by both Israehell and western powers and their puppets in the Gulf.

If left for me, I would have love the scenario whereby Hezballah had ONLY protected Shia towns, villages, cities and areas, and deliberately leave Christian, Druze, and Sunni villages, towns cities and areas to be infiltrated by Daesh and Nusra. Allow them easy passage. Unfortunately, there are Lebanese who deserve to have a taste of such a scenario. They dont deserve any sacrifice to be done for them. That was really a big mistake by Hezballah to offer the bread meant for the children to the dogs. At least, even if Hezballah will eventually join the fight and support the army to flush the Takfiris out of all of Lebanon, those Takfiri terrorists should not have been prevented from entering non Shia areas in the initial state. At least let those ingrates have a taste for a few days of what it means when Hezballah says they're protecting Lebanon from the dangers of Takfiri terrorists and why their mission in Syria is for the sake of Lebanon, all of Lebanon.
We can protect ourselves. No one ever asked for your help, so take a hike!

• Advertisement
  • My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Well we are left with speculations only, there is no concrete evidence for either side of the story - but which story is more plausible to be close to the truth?

Incidents of friendly fire do happen - so it is a possibility. However, for how long do these incidents last before the units command figure out whats happening? don't they previously know the location of friendly units in the area? the incidents happened today over a period of 1hr+ if I'm not mistaken... In case of friendly fire incidents, it should not last that long...

The second possibility is a foiled operation, which can explain the time duration of the clashes, and most importantly, the late statement by HA - as if they were waiting confirmation from the group on ground which is conducting the strike. Contrary to the belief of moumena3a guys who are easily manipulated into believing anything is a victory (even the delay in the official HA statement was a victory lol), the delayed statement is of no use if it was really clashes between zionist units and there was no HA operation to begin with... they could've given the statement immediately after the clashes ended. However, the delay in the statement could only be the result of the waiting of the ground units to report back to their command center with the results and possibly video evidence of "dead israelis".
    On the other side, if it was a foiled operation... IDF should also have video evidence to provide with all their cameras and drones... and unless they do show clear evidence, this "foiled attempt" would still be only speculations.
    Nice analysis. On a different layer, it goes to show how mentally caged we are inside this war/fear/imaginary victory/relief/anxiety mode. Our people are going nuts on the streets for being on the verge to succumb to famine, yet some Lebanese are told to keep craving Palestine free of zionists, more than a sandwich falafel to still their whistling stomachs.

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    We can protect ourselves. No one ever asked for your help, so take a hike!
    shaklak zouzou ebba, meshi b BMW adimi w ze3e2 el rafio 3al max "da2 el khatar 3al bwab ...." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    art el 7aki shou hayyen

NewLeb

NewLeb

shaklak zouzou ebba, meshi b BMW adimi w ze3e2 el rafio 3al max "da2 el khatar 3al bwab ...." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    art el 7aki shou hayyen
    I got a 3.54” titanium blade in in my left pocket, and a modded (unlimited magazine action) ak-47 under my bed. Not to mention a high-tech and portable water filter, and various other gadgets that are essential for territorial survival.

Trust me, I don’t need Mustafa and Ali to save me from the Jews. They’d probably ask me for help....

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I got a 3.54” titanium blade in in my left pocket, and a modded (unlimited magazine action) ak-47 under my bed. Not to mention a high-tech and portable water filter, and various other gadgets that are essential for territorial survival.

Trust me, I don’t need Mustafa and Ali to save me from the Jews. They’d probably ask me for help....
    Sho7weita em osba3 w btikmal

SAVO

SAVO

so ..
    lot of contraddicting statement ..
    any clue about what really happened no one know ..
    i dont believe the israeli version , neither hizbala ones. .

@Muki thats true that hizballa is using the civilian homes to built his arms deposit..and UNIFIL mission was to prevent it as for 1701 ..
    but last actions by USA and ISRAEL were targeting civilians .in the iranian airplane case and now ..
    hizballah know that he is playing a dangerous game and there are limits that can't exceed .. and will loose a lot in a case of war .
    israel in this moment have no time for hizballah ,. they have bigger steack what what is going between greece and turkey , beside their problems with iranians in syria ..
    a war will turn into regional and maybe WWII ..
    civilised world against Muzzies .. and we are all be on this side fighting against mohamed and his gangs ..samuel huntington profecy and orianna fallaci theories will come into reality ..

Last edited:
    NewLeb

NewLeb

so ..

@Muki thats true that hizballa is using the civilian homes to built his arms deposit..and UNIFIL mission was to prevent it as for 1701 ..
    but last actions by USA and ISRAEL were targeting civilians .in the iranian airplane case and now ..
    hizballah know that he is playing a dangerous game and there are limits that can't exceed .. and will loose a lot in a case of war .
    israel in this moment have no time for hizballah ,. they have bigger steack what what is going between greece and turkey , beside their problems with iranians in syria ..
    civilised world against Muzzies .. and we are all be on this side fighting against mohamed and his gangs ..samuel huntington profecy and orianna fallaci theories will come into reality ..
    Lol, what a joke. It’s Islam that will eventually have to civilize you barbarous lot. The only good thing that will come out of such a major war is that the Muslim world will finally be united against a common enemy... and as prophesied, Rome will be taken.

COVID is already making room for us. ;)

SAVO

SAVO

Lol, what a joke. It’s Islam that will eventually have to civilize you barbarous lot. The only good thing that will come out of such a major war is that the Muslim world will finally be united against a common enemy... and as prophesied, Rome will be taken.

COVID is already making room for us. ;)
    hahaha so all what you want is rome ..
    (the old man from Rome : ma o metto er ketchup ( said in roman dialect should i add the ketchup )
    muslim armed guys : what did you say (angrily) , Maometto in italian mean mohammed .. hope that once you arrive to rome dont make the same error so bring some translators with you .

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    (the old man from Rome : ma o metto er ketchup ( said in roman dialect should i add the ketchup )
    muslim armed guys : what did you say (angrily) , Maometto in italian mean mohammed .. hope that once you arrive to rome dont make the same error so bring some translators with you .

Maometto? Loool, nice, sar fini dal3o 😂

NewLeb

NewLeb

If Trump can step on Iran and Hezbollah’s necks without firing a bullet, you don’t think a Muslim ruler can’t do the same?

We don’t need to fight. All that fire-power is for the insecure and violent, which explains why the West has killed hundreds of millions (counting the two world wars); and not to mention the all the pogroms conducted under the evil idea of Communism.

No, we don’t have to be like you, or like the monstrous Jews. We have other means.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Nope, it's not just for the sake of Iran. It's also in our interest not to have Joulani and Co. reach power in Syria.
    A welcome change from Bashar el-Assad. As if Lebanon was prospering because of the Assads and their bootlickers in Lebanon. A Syria free of Assad is in Lebanon's best interest. We still do not know the fate of our prisoners in Syrian prisons.

But, no, it does not automatically mean "Joulani and co" would reach power. Nevertheless, Lebanon must always be preparing and actively working for post-Assad Syria.

This is simply a ruse used by Hizbullah to mask their real agenda, just like the "resistance against Israel" ruse. They serve Iran -- the money, weapons, and training ain't free. Does it serve Iran for Assad to fall? No. Thus they're in Syria protecting his criminal regime.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    That is your view and that is why we do not care what you or your likes think.

Hezballah is in Syria to protect Lebanon after threats and attacks by Takfiri terrorists aimed at Lebanon and Lebanese. If Hezballah was not in Syria, according to the delusional neutrality patriarch himself, ISIS would have reached Jounieh. So Hezballah is not in Syria for a picnic but to protect Lebanon from a collective enemy - takfiri terror. And the Takfiri terorists were treated in Israehelli hospitals across the border and aided by both Israehell and western powers and their puppets in the Gulf.

If left for me, I would have love the scenario whereby Hezballah had ONLY protected Shia towns, villages, cities and areas, and deliberately leave Christian, Druze, and Sunni villages, towns cities and areas to be infiltrated by Daesh and Nusra. Allow them easy passage. Unfortunately, there are Lebanese who deserve to have a taste of such a scenario. They dont deserve any sacrifice to be done for them. That was really a big mistake by Hezballah to offer the bread meant for the children to the dogs. At least, even if Hezballah will eventually join the fight and support the army to flush the Takfiris out of all of Lebanon, those Takfiri terrorists should not have been prevented from entering non Shia areas in the initial state. At least let those ingrates have a taste for a few days of what it means when Hezballah says they're protecting Lebanon from the dangers of Takfiri terrorists and why their mission in Syria is for the sake of Lebanon, all of Lebanon.
    The Christians of Lebanon know how to protect themselves. They are not waiting for paid mercenaries of Iran to protect them w yijo yrab7o Allah jmeeli. They have withstood far greater threats than ISIL. They have withstood hordes of Muslims, including the criminal Assad regime that your thugs are protecting.

Thanks, but no thanks.

Last edited:
    Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    so ..

Israel never targets random civilians. In 2006 the "fighters" were wearing civilian clothes.

The US jets were 1 km away and they were within their rights to enforce sanctions against Iran.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    I could have answered "inta 7marein mejtim3een bi khalweh", bass my hashtanga yogi told me the other day to be nice to all ants when I accidentally stepped on one on my way to the carpet, so i thought, ya sabeh tell estez mabaddo this: Until you learn not to address the poster in person but the post, sakkir ni3ak:).
    Beyekh. W bala ta3meh ja3danetak.

eh ana ma3ak, bass you didn't tell me, how come your deadly enemy Israehell didn't grab the golden opportunity and opened hell directly on you in Lebanon, while HA was fighting for its survival in Syria? You don't think it would have been kind of little exhausting for HA having to fight the american/saudi/turkish/qatari/isis hordes in Syria, before Russia went all in on Bachar's side, while at the same time Israeli Merkawa roll in on the ground and war planes rain down bombs on the south?

Frankly, you didn't understand what i want. So let's cut the long crap and make it short:
    Either you start liberating Palestine per pronto ( and of course shebaa bi tari2ak), li2anno ma ma3e wa2t 2ontour, masghoul shwei
    or you start looking for some way to feed ALL our people soon, because bisara7a i am short on cash currently.
    HA wasn't in Syria fighting for its lives. And a new precedence has been set in Syria. In any future confrontation, HA can get allied forces to join hands in any fight if the need arises. And you would want to know how many of its fighters went to Syria for you to suppose that Israehell could have taken advantage of the situation. Well, dont build your castles in the sand. I dont think up to a quarter went to Syria at any given time, even though more would have gone if there was need for that. Russia's intervention made the job easier and faster. That doesnt by any chance imply that had Russia not intervened militatily Assad would have lost. The war would have dragged on and maybe cost more.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    The Christians of Lebanon know how to protect themselves. They are not waiting for paid mercenaries of Iran to protect them w yijo yrab7o Allah jmeeli. They have withstood far greater threats than ISIL. They have withstood hordes of Muslims, including the criminal Assad regime that your thugs are protecting.

Thanks, but no thanks.
    Very convenient for you to type the above while you live in asylum as a fugitive in the US.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Israel never targets random civilians. In 2006 the "fighters" were wearing civilian clothes.

The US jets were 1 km away and they were within their rights to enforce sanctions against Iran.
    U47P5029T2D528625F24DT20121120161345.jpg

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

Beyekh. W bala ta3meh ja3danetak.

HA wasn't in Syria fighting for its lives. And a new precedence has been set in Syria. In any future confrontation, HA can get allied forces to join hands in any fight if the need arises. And you would want to know how many of its fighters went to Syria for you to suppose that Israehell could have taken advantage of the situation. Well, dont build your castles in the sand. I dont think up to a quarter went to Syria at any given time, even though more would have gone if there was need for that. Russia's intervention made the job easier and faster. That doesnt by any chance imply that had Russia not intervened militatily Assad would have lost. The war would have dragged on and maybe cost more.
    Shaklak kent tel3ab ktir Red Alert 2.

latinorange

latinorange

Muki at first i was taking you lightly and was even considering inviting you for coffee...but this last statement is disgusting and makes me want to vomit in your face.