Israehelli Aggression and Hezballah's Retaliation

Genius

Genius

Legendary Member
Just for the record...Jews in Europe were exterminated, as were native Americans.
What a mess...
Choose your examples better.
There are more natives in the Americas than christians in the middle east. Plus besides their horrible colonial treatment, the majority died from diseases. You are clueless.

• Advertisement
  • latinorange

latinorange

Yes. No.

1. Israelites were Canaanites. 2. Christians and Druze literally genetically cluster closer to Ashkenazi Jews than to Syrians and Palestinians, who plot close to Bedouins and Saudis.

WTF is that? A lebanese white supremacist's lalaland chart?
    I suggest that you provide some serious stuff to back your claims. Not a kid's chart.
    www.nature.com/articles/ncomms3543
    Ashkenazis are cannanites as much as i am japanese.

latinorange

latinorange

Lived in peace? From 100% of the population to practically extinct?
    Happened through charities and persuasion?
    Man you get my point. You are not retarded.
    Although i notice in you all the symptoms of the lebanese christian feeling of superiority syndrome.
    Which population was 100% christian and at what time in history. Please elaborate.

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

There are more natives in the Americas than christians in the middle east. Plus besides their horrible colonial treatment, the majority died from diseases. You are clueless.
    U meEn wYTe pEEpOw dIDNt MurDer HUNdreD GAZilLion nATIVes??!??

Genius

Genius

Legendary Member
    Man you get my point. You are not retarded.
    Although i notice in you all the symptoms of the lebanese christian feeling of superiority syndrome.
    Which population was 100% christian and at what time in history. Please elaborate.
    What superiority syndrome.
    These accusations are ridiculous and typical. I never claimed these allegations.

Genius

Genius

Legendary Member
    U meEn wYTe pEEpOw dIDNt MurDer HUNdreD GAZilLion nATIVes??!??
    That's not what I really meant. :)
    I only wanted to respond to the nauseating middle eastern argument that links survival to good treatment.
    Shias survived in lebanon? Well that means mameluks were men of peace?
    Some Armenians made it to Aleppo and beirut? Well that means the ottomans meant to send them for better lives on vacation?
    That seems to be the case.

latinorange

latinorange

You are lucky that no native americans are around to read that.
    By 1600 there were around 20 million native americans in what today is the USA. 95% of them were killed by european barbarians and today, in 2020, there are less than 3 million, many of them mixed. I don't know what the total population of christians in the MENA was prior to the arrival of Islam, but the total population of christians today is almost 20 million (correct me if im wrong)...in some countries such as Lebanon, Palestine or Egypt, christians make up sizeable minorities of over 10%. Most of them are not living jammed between the mountains and the sea in Lebanon. This is not consistent with widespread persecution of christians by Islam.

Genius

Genius

Legendary Member
    You are lucky that no native americans are around to read that.
    By 1600 there were around 20 million native americans in what today is the USA. 95% of them were killed by european barbarians and today, in 2020, there are less than 3 million, many of them mixed. I don't know what the total population of christians in the MENA was prior to the arrival of Islam, but the total population of christians today is almost 20 million (correct me if im wrong)...in some countries such as Lebanon, Palestine or Egypt, christians make up sizeable minorities of over 10%. Most of them are not living jammed between the mountains and the sea in Lebanon. This is not consistent with widespread persecution of christians by Islam.

20170415_woc309.png

latinorange

latinorange

This is made up and full of errors.
    Most of those countries didn't actually exist until 1920 and on. Some where Ottoman provinces others european protectorates...
    How come they include both Israel and Palestine since 1900 in the chart? Nonsense.
    The decline the % of christian population in Israel/Palestine would be a result of mass jewish immigration. Nothing to do with Islam or persecution of christians.
    In the early XX century what they call "Syria" welcomed hundreds of thousands of armenian christians from Turkey. However the chart only shows a steep decline. It is simply inconsistent with history.
    Coptic christians in Egypt make up anything between 8 to 15% of the total population (this is based on recent studies)...according to his chart it is only around 7%...picked to show a steep decline.
    This is pure sensationalism.

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    Please stay on topic there are threads for genetics ...more than there should be. Please take the conversation to one of those threads or create one.

Proposition:

Genius

Genius

Legendary Member
    This is made up and full of errors.
    Most of those countries didn't actually exist until 1920 and on. Some where Ottoman provinces others european protectorates...
    How come they include both Israel and Palestine since 1900 in the chart? Nonsense.
    The decline the % of christian population in Israel/Palestine would be a result of mass jewish immigration. Nothing to do with Islam or persecution of christians.
    In the early XX century what they call "Syria" welcomed hundreds of thousands of armenian christians from Turkey. However the chart only shows a steep decline. It is simply inconsistent with history.
    Coptic christians in Egypt make up anything between 8 to 15% of the total population (this is based on recent studies)...according to his chart it is only around 7%...picked to show a steep decline.
    This is pure sensationalism.
    I apologize but the economist makes more sense and seems more credible than these analysis.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    have you checked your genes? your will find that you are mostly 100% out of the species of retards and you have the 100% genes as Da3esh people although you may not think so
    Thanks for your contribution to the thread. Very insightful.

Resistancefrom89

Resistancefrom89

أعلن المتحدّث باسم الجيش الإسرائيلي أفيخاي أدرعي، أنّ "بناءً على تقييم الوضع في جيش الدفاع، تقرّر تعزيز القيادة الشماليّة العسكريّة بمنظومات نيران متطوّرة وتجميع المعلومات وقوات خاصة"

This is hilarious :) so Israel had so far Boyscouts on their Northern borders :) but now they will pull the real troups from (? Egypt borders?) to bring them to the North :)

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    We survived because most muslims in the levant are used to living side by side with Christians since ages ago and the few who want to cut off christian heads were confronted by muslims themselves many times in the past. It has nothing to do with clemency, it is because of a genuine sense of coexistence which is natural to many in this region and to good people as a whole. Christians did not survive in the levant because of any mythological strength or ability to resist, as delusional Muki likes to believe. Not even because of a series of reasons...convenience, coincidence, bla bla bla...In fact claiming that christian survival in the levant is the result of a set of circumstances, including coincidence, is first detached from reality and second and most importantly misleading and disgusting. We survived because there at least as many good muslims as there are bad. No2ta 3al sater.
    No wonder you get your dignity from Bashar El Assad.