Israehelli Aggression and Hezballah's Retaliation

• Advertisement
  • JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Guys you can make fun as much as you want but the reality is clear and undeniable.
    These guys fought the Israelis for 20 years with limited resources and technology against much more resources and technology and they were able to drove them from Lebanon with out any deal.
    In 2006 everyone especially the rotten political class expected the end of HA but the result is that it survived and inflicted much more damage on the enemy.
    These are facts.
    Now for those of you who don't have any self-confidence and like to surrender you are free to do so but making fun of people who have proven several times that they are tough and courageous won't make you any better. Cowardice have special place in history as well as courage.

I might have many critics about HA especially covering the corrupt Berri, but I am thankful to it because his fight in Syria kept isis away.
    You don't want to admit that for political and sectarian issues that's your problem.

lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Lebanon has been brave in stages..
    How much respect did HA give the Christians for refusing to sign a peace deal with Israel and resisting Syrian occupation for many years ? ..lool They actually helped them and set their gang of thieves on the whole community when they were defeated ..The druze colluded with the israelis for revenge..
    Had we been united HA's task would have been much simpler and Israel more careful about invading Lebanon. Our political pressure in the west would have neutralised israeli lobby groups. Instead we helped them.
    They are fighting in syria for the iran syrian axis survival. Every Lebanese is benefiting by default.. It was the same when syrian troops were kicked out of Lebanon.. The Lebanese were freed..
    The question remains, are they fighting for religious reasons ? or for a better place to live.. Unfortunately you cant have both..

Last edited:
    JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Lebanon has been brave in stages..
    How much respect did HA give the Christians for refusing to sign a peace deal with Israel and resisting Syrian occupation for many years ? ..lool They actually helped them and set their gang of thieves on the whole community when they were defeated ..The druze colluded with the israelis for revenge..
    Had we been united HA's task would have been much simpler and Israel more careful about invading Lebanon. Our political pressure in the west would have neutralised israeli lobby groups. Instead we helped them.
    They are fighting in syria for the iran syrian axis survival. Every Lebanese is benefiting by default.. It was the same when syrian troops were kicked out of Lebanon.. The Lebanese were freed..
    The question remains, are they fighting for religious reasons ? or for a better place to live.. Unfortunately you cant have both..
    This is sectarian based logic
    But while you are into it, your president made peace with Basho and made several trips to Damascus and Brad having lunch and celebrating Saint Maroun.
    Not long ago Bassil bragged about going his intentions to visit Syria.
    Note that both of them forgot about the missing soldiers of Oct 13th 1990.

On the other hand Geagea went to Syria and presented his condolences to his enemy in the death of his son...

Let the maronites (I am one of them) leaders pull their shit together then we will talk about others

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

Guys you can make fun as much as you want but the reality is clear and undeniable.
    These guys fought the Israelis for 20 years with limited resources and technology against much more resources and technology and they were able to drove them from Lebanon with out any deal.
    In 2006 everyone especially the rotten political class expected the end of HA but the result is that it survived and inflicted much more damage on the enemy.
    These are facts.
    Now for those of you who don't have any self-confidence and like to surrender you are free to do so but making fun of people who have proven several times that they are tough and courageous won't make you any better. Cowardice have special place in history as well as courage.

I might have many critics about HA especially covering the corrupt Berri, but I am thankful to it because his fight in Syria kept isis away.
    You don't want to admit that for political and sectarian issues that's your problem.
    Do you want to be in a perpetual state of war?

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    being strong does not mean there will be war.
    when the enemy is convinced that the war is costly for him, he will not go to war.
    throw this losing attitude from your head, you can't win anything if you are fatalist.

Even if you have peace with them, and then they decided that the gas well in your waters is theirs what would you do if you are weak
    if they decided to displace more Palestinians into our land in order to make space for their settlers, what would you do if you are weak
    don't be tricked by their propaganda
    howde jame3a ma fi ma3on natijeh
    you can't trust them
    Being strong is your only way for survival, if you are not convinced go live in a bad neighborhood...

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

being strong does not mean there will be war.
    when the enemy is convinced that the war is costly for him, he will not go to war.
    throw this losing attitude from your head, you can't win anything if you are fatalist.

Even if you have peace with them, and then they decided that the gas well in your waters is theirs what would you do if you are weak
    if they decided to displace more Palestinians into our land in order to make space for their settlers, what would you do if you are weak
    don't be tricked by their propaganda
    howde jame3a ma fi ma3on natijeh
    you can't trust them
    Being strong is your only way for survival, if you are not convinced go live in a bad neighborhood...
    I never denied that we need to be strong. But how can you be strong when you have arms outside of the state that impede the building of a strong state? W jame3it 14 Adar mannon a7san, I'm not denying that. Only HA is strong, everyone else can be subject to blackmail.

lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    This is sectarian based logic
    But while you are into it, your president made peace with Basho and made several trips to Damascus and Brad having lunch and celebrating Saint Maroun.
    This thread is not about GMA and Bassil. Its a diversion. They will fail where everyone else did. HA have a single agenda. It doesnt include a peaceful Lebanon.
    Not long ago Bassil bragged about going his intentions to visit Syria.
    Note that both of them forgot about the missing soldiers of Oct 13th 1990.
    On the other hand Geagea went to Syria and presented his condolences to his enemy in the death of his son...
    Let the maronites (I am one of them) leaders pull their shit together then we will talk about others
    There are no missing soldiers. They keep stringing the families about this. When Syrians and their cronies found prisoners , they killed them and others were remnants after fighting to the very end. No one found even signs of life during the Syrian civil war. Where are they hiding them. The only ones that survived are the ones that were saved prior to going to anjar.
    Your post is more about healing and not about HA. HA are not the only one that defended lebanon but they also defended the old regime and continue to do so. We should all make peace with Syria and Israel. HA's war is finished and if they want corruption to remain, they will be defeated politically as soon as Iran weakens. Make no mistake, Iranians in cities are like Lebanese. They are not in charge because of tribal electors. The suffering will not be endless. While living overseas, we deal indirectly with Israelis and sometimes directly. Muslims and Christians alike . Schneider electrical beirut sent me and muslim colleagues on training courses to Turkey and Cyprus , only to meet Israeli reserve officers from the army training with us. The europeans classify Lebanon as near east. They separated us from the middle east. Only because we are the same and different to the others. We never talked politics, sort off, but you realise that we are past this war. In the end, the Palestinians made the wrong choices from the start of their conflict, and ater their Lebanese episode, Its none of my business what they do.

Last edited:
    TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    23:30
    سانا عن مصادر بالطيران المدني: طائرات التحالف الدولي إعترضت بشكل خطير طائرة مدنية إيرانية في الأجواء السورية

23:26
    مدير مطار بيروت لرويترز: جميع ركاب الطائرة الإيرانية خرجوا وهناك بعض الإصابات الطفيفة

23:18
    الميادين: وسائل اعلام ايرانية تنقل عن قبطان الطائرة الايرانية أن الطائرتين الحربيتين كانتا أميركيتين

23:18
    الحدث: جريدة جيروزاليم بوست تقرّ أن مقاتلة إسرائيلية اقتربت من طائرة إيرانية فوق سوريا ما تسبب بجرحى

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

• 23:40

‏قناة إيرانية: قائد الطائرة تواصل مع المقاتلتين الأميركيتين لمراعاة مسافة الأمان

• 23:37

‏سوريا: ميادين: تم حصار الطائرة الإيرانية بطائرة اميركية من فوقها وطائرة أميركية من تحتها

Genius

Genius

Legendary Member
    These are facts.

CvimIlfW8AAveSd.jpg

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    War crime.Trump and his war generals operating illegally over Syria have committed a war crime. And they should be tried for war crime.

Let us see how many countries would condemn this act of state terrorism which endangers the safety of civil aviation and and the lives of passengers.

Last edited:
    Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Please ask me and and I would reply yes, if peace means:

1. Giving up a grain of sand
    2. An inch of land
    3. A drop of water
    4. Naturalizing a single refugee in Lebanon.
    5. The enemy stealing a barrel of oil or gas

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    War crime.Trump and his war generals operating illegally over Syria have committed a war crime. And they should be tried for war crime.

Let us see how many countries would condemn this act of state terrorism which endangers the safety of civil aviation and and the lives of passengers.
    I disagree.