Israehelli Aggression and Hezballah's Retaliation

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I have never met a jew who does not consider himself israeli first, even if he was born and raised in France.
Even though I am not a sectarian guy, but at some point I wonder if "lebanese" jews like those who appear in afikhay propaganda videos have ever felt to be lebanese?!
I doubt it...
they are Lebanese speaking individuals, like anyone else who is fluent in a foreign language, that does not make him a citizen of that country.
you can have many criticism about your country and your gov, but you can't be wishing, joyful, supportive or even indifferent to other country destroying your own country.
They consider Israel their real country.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

• Advertisement
  • Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Absolutely and we would have resolved the issue of Palestinians with negotiations. Noone in the world is going to support Lebanon anymore and Arabs are about to sign a peace agreement
    We lost the war, war is not about Katiouchas but about research, art, medical excellence, space exploration, ability to to provide electricity to its people, good infrastructure and a damn good army. We had this before the outbreak of the 1975 civil war and the only way is to take our own destiny in hands as both Hariri and HA failed. again talking about Disjoncteurs in 2020 is the greatest proof of failure
    If all the Arabian donkeys "sign a peace deal" with Israehell, and the Palestinians do not, their peace deal is as good as toilet paper. Ideally, until the Palestinian conflict is resolved, Arabs should not sign any peace deal with an occupation entity that established itself through stealing of lands. But of course, those Arabs you are using to boast of are nothing but puppets. Their survival in ruling their people till eternity depends on following American dictates that are pro Zionist. Otherwise, if they refuse to tow the line, the Americans would engineer coups to topple them or instigate revolutions to end their reigns and bring in new sets of traitors. Egypt is a good example. As bad as the Muslim Brotherhood were, a counter revolution did take place in Egypt and and a despot, through the urging of foreign powers, imposed himself on the Egyptians. And if you think democracy has come to stay in Egypt and eventually they would get the right leader to represent the desires and aspirations of the Egyptian people, the despot is seeking ways to immortalize his grip on power. And I'm making these descriptions not because I support the Brotherhood. I would personally prefer a Sissi to a million Morsi. But this is our reality in the Arab that the US is using to interfere in our countries and promote the interest of the enemy. Our choices are limited between the pro Zionist secular styles dictator and the extremist anti Zionist oppressor. So the Arabs ruled by puppets have no choice not to follow pro Zionist dictates. It isnt their choice or the choice of the people. The Arab nations or people did not fall in love with the Zionist enemy overnight. Amy peace deal American puppets sign with Israehell is not representative of their people. The reason why we need people to vote and instill change. If possible, presidential elections should be held every two years in Arab countries.

Last edited:
    latinorange

latinorange

Arkan is a man of peace !he knew how to feal with so called mudzahedin terrorists .
    I am a proud defender of Serbia, of its history and above all of its people.
    Arkan is a serial killer. A freaky warlord and mafia leader involved in dirty business who was killed by his own people.
    You can defend your country and your people without committing crimes against humanity, slaying civilian and raping young girls.
    I can think of a 100 famous serbian or even bosnian-serb people who would make for a nice and proud avatar...picking Arkan shows a very low level of decency.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Note: الرئيس السابق يا ترين
    Seeking political relevance. All this filthy politicking is due to the rotten sectarian system in place. Otherwise being part of a parliamentary minority, Hariri should be in parliament screaming and examining the government actions and policies in place and acting properly as opposition to serve the interest of the people and not making phone calls to whitewash his incompetent, corrupt and ineffective image and leadership. Without a strong minority opposition and a governing majority, a country like Lebanon would never have a healthy democracy and an effective state. We would always have a tribal governance system whereby the tribal heads connive to loot the treasury or disagree and have the people fight themselves.

SAVO

SAVO

I am a proud defender of Serbia, of its history and above all of its people.
    Arkan is a serial killer. A freaky warlord and mafia leader involved in dirty business who was killed by his own people.
    You can defend your country and your people without committing crimes against humanity, slaying civilian and raping young girls.
    I can think of a 100 famous serbian or even bosnian-serb people who would make for a nice and proud avatar...picking Arkan shows a very low level of decency.
    Good that you support serbia.. but seems u only support à distance..
    Arkan all what is above . True.. but he did the dirty job against the dirty people who killed serbiab civilian wether they were bosniak or croat.. and arkan was there to defend. No serb will admit it openly due the the propaganda war against them..but arkan is secretly admired by.most of them .
    I sympathize with arkan. He was ruthless abd knew how to treat with terrorist. He is a hero and defender of the serb people .go ask any serb from ex dalmatia , kraina, kosovo an metohija , and most of serbia..only the middle class pro west cosmopolitan may think like you.the otpor people friends of soros.
    Here for you the top hit list in euromusic

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    !اضحك مع (وعلى) افيخاي: هذه الحلقة، تأكد قبل أن تفتح النار

V

vicking747

Good that you support serbia.. but seems u only support à distance..
    Arkan all what is above . True.. but he did the dirty job against the dirty people who killed serbiab civilian wether they were bosniak or croat.. and arkan was there to defend. No serb will admit it openly due the the propaganda war against them..but arkan is secretly admired by.most of them .
    I sympathize with arkan. He was ruthless abd knew how to treat with terrorist. He is a hero and defender of the serb people .go ask any serb from ex dalmatia , kraina, kosovo an metohija , and most of serbia..only the middle class pro west cosmopolitan may think like you.the otpor people friends of soros.
    Here for you the top hit list in euromusic
    Serb faced a racist ethnical cleansing with the support of the NATO, however, Rakan was a criminal and murdered people even before joining the paramilitary. It goes against all Religious principles to support and love a criminal, again this is the difference between Christians and Jews/Muslims as in Christianity you can’t judge nor punish/kill someone - in Islam you can and Jewish can also.

This is God’s role and the minute you do it yourself then you want to become God similar to what HA or other are doing.

On Earth we are given freedom to adhere or reject God. Once you die, there is no freedom anymore but judgement.
    For this reason anyone killing, judging, punishing will be judged in the hard way - there are no justifications to kill, even self defence I would say

SAVO

SAVO

Serb faced a racist ethnical cleansing with the support of the NATO, however, Rakan was a criminal and murdered people even before joining the paramilitary. It goes against all Religious principles to support and love a criminal, again this is the difference between Christians and Jews/Muslims as in Christianity you can’t judge nor punish/kill someone - in Islam you can and Jewish can also.

This is God’s role and the minute you do it yourself then you want to become God similar to what HA or other are doing.

On Earth we are given freedom to adhere or reject God. Once you die, there is no freedom anymore but judgement.
    For this reason anyone killing, judging, punishing will be judged in the hard way - there are no justifications to kill, even self defence I would say
    What you are saying is idealistic . And would be a premise for a better humanity..

But the crude reality is different..and some time people find themselves pushed to do things are not proud of..

NewLeb

NewLeb

Er, Chrstians just leave the violence to the State. They don’t have to deal with it, so it’s easier for them to say “hey, we’re the peaceful guys!” Consequently, they self-righteously point their finger at Jews and Muslims, even though they’re the most violent of the lot.

Indeed, because of Christianity’s detached attitude towards the inherent nature of violence, Western armies have always lacked “moral conduct” when it came to war. They have no religious-based rules of warfare. This explains the extreme levels of barbarism and mercilessness as seen in Christian armies throughout history.

SAVO

SAVO

The soldiers of Arkan paramilitary group were recruited from the football Ultras.. mainly red star belgrade club.. in the stadium.in belgrade there is a wall memorial with the fallen combattents...arkan homself was an ultras.

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The latest I read in zionist media, is that they spotted HA commando hours before they entered israel, and when they entered they fired warning shots on them and allowed them to retreat so they don't escalate the situation !!! o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O
    But they don't explain why they have kept firing into lebanon for 1 hour, what if they killed civilians in the house they hit, is this how you prevent an escalation ???
    I thought lunatic journalism is reserved to the arab world... seems I am wrong :lol::lol::lol::lol:

V

vicking747

Er, Chrstians just leave the violence to the State. They don’t have to deal with it, so it’s easier for them to say “hey, we’re the peaceful guys!” Consequently, they self-righteously point their finger at Jews and Muslims, even though they’re the most violent of the lot.

Indeed, because of Christianity’s detached attitude towards the inherent nature of violence, Western armies have always lacked “moral conduct” when it came to war. They have no religious-based rules of warfare. This explains the extreme levels of barbarism and mercilessness as seen in Christian armies throughout history.
    I partly agree and to be honest there are no Christian armies. Some empires spread Christianity but it was not for the sake of religion only but for the sake of power.
    Take the US, it has by far the strongest army in the world and can eradicate any country. They claim they are Christians but are they really ? Sure not.
    Jesus spread Christianity through resurrection while Mohamed and his companions spread it through multiple wars.

H

Hooksy

I don't intend to sound rude, but had you read a bit about arms control throughout history you wouldn't have uttered a number of baseless claims in this regard.
    In any event, you as well as most of us grew up on stories which are at best mythical, such stories penetrated the core of our being and are unlikely to wither on their own; at least not until we become exposed to documented and dissected historical facts and information.

It was more than 1000 years ago that the Church exerted efforts and pushed for arms control, rules of engagement, humane treatment of POW and wounded enemy soldiers, and more.

On the other hand, Muslim warriors, then and now, contributed immensely to the domain of التوحش في القتل

This is not to say that there were absolutely no decent Muslim dynasties and/or leaders and armies. It just goes to show that on every side there was/is the good, the bad, and the ugly; the trader and the truly faithful, the blood thirsty and the noble. The difference lies only in the proportion of those in each religion.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter

the armies of muhhamad and allah are so much better and humane 😂😂😂😂

NewLeb

NewLeb

Take the US, it has by far the strongest army in the world and can eradicate any country. They claim they are Christians but are they really ? Sure not.
    Jesus spread Christianity through resurrection while Mohamed and his companions spread it through multiple wars.
    Who claims the US is “Christian?” America operates according to its Constitution. Sure, people from specific religions may have considerable influence in terms of swaying public policy (mostly Christian Evangelicals and Jews), but that’s simply a reflection of the power and wealth those groups exhibit.

As to your second claim, Jesus- unlike Moses and Muhammad- was a purely spiritual figure. He never assumed a political role, and thus didn’t have to make political/military decisions. This doesn’t mean he was a “better” prophet, nor does it mean that he was inherently superior to those other men.

Also, Islam was largely spread through trade, especially in Asia. In the Middle East, the Arabian nomad warriors preferred to live outside the Levantinian regions that they conquered (in inhabitations called garrison towns). This explains why it took centuries for Muslims to become a majority in the Middle East. Indeed, sometimes the Caliphs preferred that their non-Muslim subjects not convert for tax revenue purposes....

The spread of Christianity was not exclusively peaceful. One salient example would be South America....

NewLeb

NewLeb

It was more than 1000 years ago that the Church exerted efforts and pushed for arms control, rules of engagement, humane treatment of POW and wounded enemy soldiers, and more.
    What does “pushed for” mean? The point is that there has always been a clear divide between Cesar and Jesus in Christian societies. Sure, the Church can push for things, but that’s the best it can do.

And it’s not like the Church didn’t finance and “push for” wars either in those 1000 years.

On the other hand, Muslim warriors, then and now, contributed immensely to the domain of التوحش في القتل
    On the contrary, the very first historical example of war ethics can be seen in the Caliph Abu Bakr’s 10 rules of military engagement. This was not something he “pushed for.” This was Law.

O people! I charge you with ten rules; learn them well! Stop, O people, that I may give you ten rules for your guidance in the battlefield. Do not commit treachery or deviate from the right path. You must not mutilate dead bodies. Neither kill a child, nor a woman, nor an aged man. Bring no harm to the trees, nor burn them with fire, especially those which are fruitful. Slay not any of the enemy's flock, save for your food. You are likely to pass by people who have devoted their lives to monastic services; leave them alone.[8]