Israehelli Aggression and Hezballah's Retaliation

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
I disagree.
Of course you would.

A supporter of state terrorism and Zionist terrorism would disagree. You have no shame at all. No human decency. You post support for the destruction of innocent lives and properties under the delusion it is "God's people" who are justified to be criminals and murderers. You lack human decency. Do you have a conscience at all? I doubt it.

• Advertisement
  • Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Yeah, a "passenger" plane alright 😂
    This would he a dangerous game. Dont panic or complain when others start doing it on your airliners. You have just started an ugly, nasty and criminal precedence.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Of course you would.

A supporter of state terrorism and Zionist terrorism would disagree. You have no shame at all. No human decency. You post support for the destruction of innocent lives and properties under the delusion it is "God's people" who are justified to be criminals and murderers. You lack human decency. Do you have a conscience at all? I doubt it.
    Well, "passenger" plane flew over war zone where military jets are flying. Iran's fault my friend.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    This would he a dangerous game. Dont panic or complain when others start doing it on your airliners. You have just started an ugly, nasty and criminal precedence.
    We don't fly over Syria or Iran so good luck.

Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Sorry, but targeting a passenger plane is bordering on state terrorism.
    Iranians are known for downing their own planes, so why bother at all?

Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Motivation... Thursday?
    I'm sorry, but I'm team Iran on this one.
    Bibi is further radicalizing Iranians by terrorizing innocent civilians.

I'm like so disappointed with Israel right now.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Well, "passenger" plane flew over war zone where military jets are flying. Iran's fault my friend.
    Most of those in the plane are Lebanese passengers. And you can see civilians, including women and children in the below video from inside the plane. You have no business flying your terror planes over Syria. And it doesnt mean the same nasty, criminal and ugly tactic cant be applied on your civilian planes elsewhere. It doesnt have to be Iran doing it. China, Russia and any country having issues with the US can now repeat this precedence on US civilian planes. You have set a low record here. It is only natural that others would at some other time replicate the same act. This is an unprecedented low and state terror that should not have happened under any circumstances. It is a very bad precedence for the the world to witness. It will endanger many lives elsewhere. Even where the US is not involved, two other countries in disagreement can now resort to this tactic to blackmail each other. A very bad precedence for civil aviation.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Most of those in the plane are Lebanese passengers. And you can see civilians, including women and children in the below video from inside the plane. You have no business flying your terror planes over Syria. And it doesnt mean the same nasty, criminal and ugly tactic cant be applied on your civilian planes elsewhere. It doesnt have to be Iran doing it. China, Russia and any country having issues with the US can now repeat this precedence on US civilian planes. You have set a low record here. It is only natural that others would at some other time replicate the same act. This is an unprecedented low and state terror that should not have happened under any circumstances. It is a very bad precedence for the the world to witness. It will endanger many lives elsewhere. Even where the US is not involved, two other countries in disagreement can now resort to this tactic to blackmail each other. A very bad precedence for civil aviation.

FAKE NEWS

I'm not convinced an American jet flew by this plane. I think the pilot just sucks at flying.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    FAKE NEWS

I'm not convinced an American jet flew by this plane. I think the pilot just sucks at flying.
    The US military targeting civilian plane is not something new here. Iran Air 655 was downed by the US military and almost 300 civilians were killed.

Now warplanes are being used to terrorize a civilian plane with Lebanese passengers. Whoever ordered for such a nasty act of state terrorism to be done, does the person think his own side is immune from others elsewhere replicating such unprecedented low on civilian plane? Isnt this stupid?

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Trump is itching for a war before the elections.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The US military targeting civilian plane is not something new here. Iran Air 655 was downed by the US military and almost 300 civilians were killed.

Now warplanes are being used to terrorize a civilian plane with Lebanese passengers. Whoever ordered for such a nasty act of state terrorism to be done, does the person think his own side is immune from others elsewhere replicating such unprecedented low on civilian plane? Isnt this stupid?
    The Americans were and are acting in self-defense. Iran pledged to kill Americans all over the middle east, so we are defending ourselves.