Israehelli Aggression and Hezballah's Retaliation

• Advertisement
  • NewLeb

NewLeb

Jerusalem was caananite before israelite hordes occupied it. Therefore we should get it back and plus, tyrians built its temples, so i think south Lebanese have a strong connection to the city too and this must be taken into consideration.
    Yes, the Israelites occupied it, just how all other nations occupied and conquered territories since time immemorial. That doesn’t draw form the fact that the Jews have a theological connection to the land that has lasted until the present.

As to the Lebanese, only Shiites seem to care, and even then they really don’t, as their more concerned with bringing back the mahdi and spreading their Shiite crescent.

These losers grovel to China (despite its treatment of its Muslim population), but act like the Muslim world’s saviors when it comes to Israel (a country Iran has never attacked). It’s a joke.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    That is great to know. Even though you are a traitor who sides with the enemy against your own country and people, we can use that "fact" as a basis to liberate Jerusalem.
    Hizbullah are not a country. They're a terrorist militia destroying my country, bankrupting it, and leading it to its demise, and I definitely side with anyone who is against them.

That's one.

Two, we already liberated Jerusalem from the Muslim occupation. You're too late to the liberation party.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Jerusalem was caananite before israelite hordes occupied it. Therefore we should get it back and plus, tyrians built its temples, so i think south Lebanese have a strong connection to the city too and this must be taken into consideration.
    What "strong connection" do you have to Jerusalem?

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    If the Muslims can turn Hagia Sophia into a mosque, the Jews must turn Al Aqsa into a synagogue.

Muslims have set the precedent.

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    That is great to know. Even though you are a traitor who sides with the enemy against your own country and people, we can use that "fact" as a basis to liberate Jerusalem.
    I have never met a jew who does not consider himself israeli first, even if he was born and raised in France.
    Even though I am not a sectarian guy, but at some point I wonder if "lebanese" jews like those who appear in afikhay propaganda videos have ever felt to be lebanese?!
    I doubt it...
    they are Lebanese speaking individuals, like anyone else who is fluent in a foreign language, that does not make him a citizen of that country.
    you can have many criticism about your country and your gov, but you can't be wishing, joyful, supportive or even indifferent to other country destroying your own country.

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

20:06

وسائل إعلام العدو الاسرائيلي: سقوط طائرة إسرائيلية مسيرة خلال نشاط عملاني لها في الأجواء اللبنانية
    ++++
    أفادت وسائل إعلام إسرائيلية بأن "الطائرة الإسرائيلية المسيرة سقطت في الأراضي اللبنانية"، لافتةً إلى أن "الجيش الإسرائيلي أكد سقوط المسيرة، مشيراً إلى أنه لا يوجد خوف على تسرب معلوماتها".

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

20:54

نائب الامين العام لحزب الله الشيخ نعيم قاسم للميادين:
    - التهديدات الاسرائيلية لن تستدرجنا الى موقف لا نريده
    - الأجواء لا تشي بحصول حرب في ظل الإرباك الداخلي الإسرائيلي وتراجع ترامب في الداخل الأميركي
    - محور المقاومة كان ولا يزال في موقع الدفاع وبالتالي أستبعد أجواء الحرب في الأشهر المقبلة
    - إذا قرر الإسرائيلي شن حرب فإننا سنواجه ونرد وحرب تموز 2006 ستكون نموذجاً أولياً عن الرد

V

vicking747

I have never met a jew who does not consider himself israeli first, even if he was born and raised in France.
    Even though I am not a sectarian guy, but at some point I wonder if "lebanese" jews like those who appear in afikhay propaganda videos have ever felt to be lebanese?!
    I doubt it...
    they are Lebanese speaking individuals, like anyone else who is fluent in a foreign language, that does not make him a citizen of that country.
    you can have many criticism about your country and your gov, but you can't be wishing, joyful, supportive or even indifferent to other country destroying your own country.
    Who are you to judge them ? Most of Shiaa openly love Iran due to religion so what’s wrong if Lebanese Jews like Israel ? Half of the population believes that Iran is harming Lebanon more than Israel.

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Who are you to judge them ?
    A guy like you on the forum :D

Most of Shiaa openly love Iran due to religion so what’s wrong if Lebanese Jews like Israel ? Half of the population believes that Iran is harming Lebanon more than Israel.
    they are both wrong. if you are lebanese you should love your country, it does not mean you that you shouldn't respect another country to which you have some religious attachment.

But the post didn't start like that, I was specifically pointing to the ones in France that I met.
    Add to that, that even french people are pissed off by this attitude.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    A guy like you on the forum :D

they are both wrong. if you are lebanese you should love your country, it does not mean you that you shouldn't respect another country to which you have some religious attachment.

But the post didn't start like that, I was specifically pointing to the ones in France that I met.
    Add to that, that even french people are pissed off by this attitude.
    There are rogues in Lebanon who have buried their heads in their behinds.

How can anyone who is normal, and who's not the follower of a criminal or warlord think that Israehell and Iran are on the same level when it comes to Lebanon?

How can you even compare Syria and Israehell?

Sunnis, with all their opposition to Hezballah due Hezballah foreign dictates which led to May 5th and May 7th 2008, do not even make such comparisons. Only followers of the criminal and treacherous family of Bikfayyah and the warlord of Merab have this thought in their minds. Whenever Israehell is denounced or opposed, they compare Israehell, an entity Lebanon (the country they claim to belong to) does not even consider to be a state but an occupation regime to be the same with Syria and Iran.

Even if Syria has hurt you and even killed you, Syria can never be like Israehell from our perspective. Syrians are not an alien or imported population executing a colonialist settler project in the Middle East. Syrians, no matter how much we may like or dislike them remain our brothers. Many of you can trace your family origins to Syria. You people have buried your conscience and blinded your eyes. You need to wake up.

Besides, arent you bigots the ones always calling for federalism so you can claim lands that dont belong to you alone and subjugate other Lebanese? I dont want to talk about popularity, majority, or parliamentary majority. I want to talk federalism and go down to your own miserable level. Israehell is not close to the north or northwest of Lebanon. Israehell is close to the south. How is that your problem for you to arrogate yourselves the power to decide on behalf of others or try to possibly spite other Lebanese for the sake of Israehell? If not for the sake of peace and civility, you guys do not deserve any form of respect or courtesy. Do not mistake the tolerance and forbearance of others for weakness or foolishness. We arent your servants or toys for you to rule or decide on our behalf. That era will never come back. We can tolerate one another, coexist, respect and embrace one another as brothers, or you can choose to be treacherous and be treated as a rogue should be treated. Get your heads out of your behinds and think like sane people. Syria is not Israehell and neither is Iran. Both Iran and Syria are friendly nations to Lebanon and not enemies at the official level.

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

السيد افيخاي ما عندو مشكل مع إنتهاك سيادة الغير ، غريب؟؟؟

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Let me further make a clarification to demonstrate that I am not talking from a sectarian perspective, or because I hate anyone for the way they choose to worship or what they choose to believe. So no sectarian maggot would or should accuse me of siding with Syria or Iran based on religion.

The Turks slaughtered the Shia Lebanese in Lebanon and the Ottomans are responsible for emptying the northwestern part of Lebanon and the central regions or Mount Lebanon of the majority Shia status that was prevailing before they and before them, their predecessors, the Mamluks came in. They committed ethnic cleansing, displacement and genocide of the Shia from those areas of Lebanon. But today, do I compare Turkey to Israehell because Turkey is Sunni? Of course not.

I cant hold Turkey the same way as Israehell. The Turks belong to this region. Even if their ancestors committed atrocities, their descendants arent responsible. Besides, Tuekey is a modern state, no matter how much I disagree with their politics and policies. But to this day, the Israehellis continue their politics of apartheid and crimes against the Arabic speaking peoples and nations in the region. For God sake, they do not even have borders for their so called state. Their constitution does not even delineate where their so called state begins and where it ends. That is to tell you there is room for more stealing of our lands. And that isnt a possibility that I am imagining. It is a reality we are witnessing and living with. Day before yesterday it was Jerusalem. Yesterday, it was the Golan Heights. Today, it is the Jordan Valley. Tomorrow, it is the West Bank. And they continue to occupy Shebaa while they justify their theft by saying that it is not Lebanese but Syrian territory. When did Syrian territory become rightful for Israhellis to occupy? How can you coexist with thieves? And these thieves have repented and haven't declared they will stop stealing.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member

السيد افيخاي ما عندو مشكل مع إنتهاك سيادة الغير ، غريب؟؟؟
    Why do you blame him?

There are Lebanese who do not have a problem with that either. They do not even have a problem if Israehell annex all of South Lebanon. The filth also live among us.

V

Viral

@AtheistForYeezus
    I respect your passion on many issues. You are one of the very few that I know I’m not wasting my time when I disagree with them because you are not at roll and you are genuine when you state your opinion.
    Can you spare 20 minutes and watch this from the point I posted it and tell me your impression?
    Thanks!

To the Christians don't miss it @40:50

Last edited:
    JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Why do you blame him?

There are Lebanese who do not have a problem with that either. They do not even have a problem if Israehell annex all of South Lebanon. The filth also live among us.
    سامع بالمثل يلي بقول : احكي الجارة لتسمع الكنة
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    @AtheistForYeezus
    I respect your passion on many issues. You are one of the very few that I know I’m not wasting my time when I disagree with them because you are not at roll and you are genuine when you state your opinion.
    Can you spare 20 minutes and watch this from the point I posted it and tell me your impression?
    Thanks!

To the Christians don't miss it @40:50
    As if he was reading my posts: قوة لبنان بضعفه BS :lol::lol::lol:

HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
    If the Muslims can turn Hagia Sophia into a mosque, the Jews must turn Al Aqsa into a synagogue.

Muslims have set the precedent.
    So you agree with me that Israel and Turkey are birds of a feather?