• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Israel Aggression and Hezballah's Retaliation

• Advertisement
  • SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    So many conflicting reports on twitter...Nothing conclusive yet.

V

vicking747

Whomever rejoices from the death of a Human being whether it is a HA or IDF member will rot to hell. Both are sons of God and we will be judged. Just open the Bible, it is crystal clear

latinorange

latinorange

Lately ground war has shifted to propaganda war.
    Operations are not like they used to be.
    Will have to wait, hear claims here and there and then settle for the basics...a shell was fired at a tank...
    All back home happy

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    هيدا فيخو عم يقول إنو ما عارف شي من شي
    الوضع معقد حتى على فيخو

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    الشعب اللبناني عم ياكل خرى وحزب الله يباشر مغامراته الإيرانية

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Lately ground war has shifted to propaganda war.
    Operations are not like they used to be.
    Will have to wait, hear claims here and there and then settle for the basics...a shell was fired at a tank...
    All back home happy
    As usual we would have to wait for news of Israehelli soldiers injuring or killing themselves by playing and throwing rocks at each other.

A tank was hit. And it had Israehelli terorists in it. We really wont know the details except there is a video evidence released by The Resistance. If neither side wants escalation, we may not see any released video.

latinorange

latinorange

Israel will now claim they foiled a dangerous attempt by HA to infiltrate, inflicted casualties and neutralized terrorists.
    HA will claim they hit 5 tanks, 3 gunboats, injured a dozen soldiers and disrupted the activity throughout the norther border of the enemy entity

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Israel needs to complain to the UN Security Council about Lebanon violating Israeli sovereignty by sending terrorists a couple of meters past the Blue Line.

latinorange

latinorange

الشعب اللبناني عم ياكل خرى وحزب الله يباشر مغامراته الإيرانية
    Well as a lebanese i am ok with that...in fact i am ok with reestablishing a fair balance and fighting injustice. Like batman.
    Am i less lebanese than you, dummy?

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Well as a lebanese i am ok with that...in fact i am ok with reestablishing a fair balance and fighting injustice. Like batman.
    Am i less lebanese than you, dummy?
    Only the Lebanese Government and Lebanese Army have the right to do that, not foreign supported terrorists.

And yes, you are less Lebanese. You are traitors who sold your country to Iran. Please don't ever compare yourself to me, what an insult.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Israel needs to complain to the UN Security Council about Lebanon violating Israeli sovereignty by sending terrorists a couple of meters past the Blue Line.
    اذا ميكي ماوس بدو الصهاينة يشتكو للامام المتحدة يعني الصهاينة اكلوها