Israel Aggression and Hezballah's Retaliation

Rafidi

Legendary Member

تعليقًا على "الانفجارٌ الذي وقع فجر اليوم السبت عند الحدود اللبنانية في الجانب "المحتل" قبالة بلدة العديسة -قضاء مرجعيون، بدورية للجيش الاسرائيلي اجتازت السياج التقني أثناء عملية تمشيط في الحرج اسفل موقع مسكفعام العسكري"، قال عضو كتلة "الوفاء للمقاومة" النائب علي فياض عبر قناة "الجديد": "لم يحصل اي عمل عسكري عابر للحدود في فلسطين وما حصل لا علاقة للمقاومة به".

وأضاف نائب "حزب الله"، "نلاحظ منذ فترة ان الاسرائيلي قلق والمقاومة عندما تقوم بعمل ما تعلن عنه صراحة وما حصل هو داخل الحدود في فلسطين وعلى اغلب التقديرات فانه يأتي ضمن المناورات والتدريبات التي يقوم بها".

وأُفيد اليوم السبت، بأنّه "وقع انفجارٌ فجرًا عند الحدود اللبنانية في الجانب "المحتل" قبالة بلدة العديسة -قضاء مرجعيون، بدورية للجيش الاسرائيلي اجتازت السياج التقني أثناء عملية تمشيط في الحرج اسفل موقع مسكفعام العسكري، حيث انفجرت عبوة ناسفة ادت الى وقوع إصابات في صفوف الجنود، حيث انفجرت عبوة ناسفة ادت الى وقوع إصابات في صفوف الجنود".

ومن جهته، "كشف المتحدث بإسم الجيش الإسرائيلي أفيخاي أدرعي في تغريدة على حسابه عبر "تويتر" أن "دوي الانفجارات التي سمعت على الحدود مع لبنان صباح اليوم ناتج عن أعمال ميدانية اعتيادية لجيش الدفاع على الحدود".

left.png

Skairipa

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
So the story started after a Manar reporter reported the following:

Byrj3 the same reporter, the guy who started the news reports the following:

Byeji bi2elna eno hol l isra2iliye faked the enfijar so that they can say that hezbollah got their retaliation .

Y3ni houwe 5tara3 awal 5abriye w reje3 7awala 3a tari2to, hl 2ad y3ni mfakar l3alam 7amir? W l a7la mn hek lhebel on twitter li 3m yhyso lal 5abriye.
Mfakkir jomhour el mumane3a 7amir, but it's not his fault they keep proving him right.

Rafidi

Legendary Member

Rafidi

Legendary Member
سرقةٌ إسرائيليةٌ "غريبةٌ" من الأراضي اللبنانية!

فتح 15 عنصرًا من قوات الجيش
الاسرائيلي البوابة الفاصلة عند الوزاني، ومسحوا المنطقة قبالة المتنزهات، وقبل إنسحابهم استولوا على 7 أبقار.

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin

الاسرائيلي البوابة الفاصلة عند الوزاني، ومسحوا المنطقة قبالة المتنزهات، وقبل إنسحابهم استولوا على 7 أبقار.

نحن قوم لا نترك ابقارنا بالاسر

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

do you remember ya Hajj when any israeli vehicle gets destroyed when it crosses the blue line by 1m ONLY (remember that bulldozer).
Now they kidnap a Lebanese man, they do incursions, steal cows ....
what's happening ???!!!!

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
this was on 22

is it connected to this? despite that it was on January 22 ?!

Rafidi

Legendary Member
do you remember ya Hajj when any israeli vehicle gets destroyed when it crosses the blue line by 1m ONLY (remember that bulldozer).
what's happening ???!!!!

Well, this is a question someone like @My Moria Moon has to answer. The Lebanese army lost 2 martyrs and one Israehelli soldier was killed because of a tree. I can remember well. According to @My Moria Moon and @GeneralPresident the resistance are no longer south of the Litani and the LA is in full control in the South. So what is happening? Why is the LA not responding to these violations? What happens if the resistance takes the initiative and starts responding to any such violation?

Rafidi

Legendary Member
this was on 22

This would be very lame and comical of them to do. That is to respond to drone incursions into occupied Palestine by stealing cows from Lebanon. Very funny!!!

But who knows, they may likely have a security reason for this move. They may think the cows have cameras attached to them or the cows are laddened with explosives. They are now even scared of cows. ?

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
this was on 22

the revenge for stealing cows is swift! Israel should know that!

When it comes to other less important matters 3ala ejr w noss

cokezero

what's happening ???!!!!
3m yntsro enta chou bi fahmak. Chfli hl entisar:

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Well, this is a question someone like @My Moria Moon has to answer. The Lebanese army lost 2 martyrs and one Israehelli soldier was killed because of a tree. I can remember well. According to @My Moria Moon and @GeneralPresident the resistance are no longer south of the Litani and the LA is in full control in the South. So what is happening? Why is the LA not responding to these violations? What happens if the resistance takes the initiative and starts responding to any such violation?

Precisely. I asked your to dare ask the LA to withdraw and let HA officially re-enter the south. But according to you, HA is still everywhere, north, east , west and south, so why didn't HA retaliate, you tell me.

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
This would be very lame and comical of them to do. That is to respond to drone incursions into occupied Palestine by stealing cows from Lebanon. Very funny!!!

But who knows, they may likely have a security reason for this move. They may think the cows have cameras attached to them or the cows are laddened with explosives. They are now even scared of cows. ?

Or maybe the objective was to kidnap Nasrallah and they mistook him for a cow.

*Am I back on your ignore list yet?

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Precisely. I asked your to dare ask the LA to withdraw and let HA officially re-enter the south. But according to you, HA is still everywhere, north, east , west and south, so why didn't HA retaliate, you tell me.

Perhaps for so many factors. The pandemic. The economic situation in Lebanon. To give peace a chance with the incoming new US admin. But definitely, not lack of brave fighters, courage or sophosticated weapons. Those are in abundance. In addition, wisdom is also in abundance and they know when to react and when to observe restraint and patience and persevere. But these are not factors restraining the LA. You may want to give me your own reasons why the LA is not responding. Years ago they opened a battle because of a tree. What has changed? Let the LA consider the shepherd who got kidnapped recently is a tree.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Perhaps for so many factors. The pandemic. The economic situation in Lebanon. To give peace a chance with the incoming new US admin. But definitely, not lack of brave fighters, courage or sophosticated weapons. Those are in abundance. In addition, wisdom is also in abundance and they know when to react and when to observe restraint and patience and persevere. But these are not factors restraining the LA. You may want to give me your own reasons why the LA is not responding. Years ago they opened a battle because of a tree. What has changed? Let the LA consider the shepherd who got kidnapped recently is a tree.

The LA should react every time Israelis trespass or bully us, no questions asked. But what do I know why they didn't in this case compared to the tree case. Could it be because of the very reasons you stated in your limitless HA apology?

In any case, if you, and behind you HA, whine so much about the LA, and are so unhappy with having it at the southern borders and would love to replace it, all you need to do is simply ask, I am certain the army leadership and Aoun would not object and would happily oblige.
I beg you, have the guts to go back to the pre 2006 war and risk another all out war with the Israelis, you don't know how much everyone longs for a coffee 3a 7seb @agnostic in Galilee.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
The LA should react every time Israelis trespass or bully us, no questions asked. But what do I know why they didn't in this case compared to the tree case. Could it be because of the very reasons you stated in your limitless HA apology?

In any case, if you, and behind you HA, whine so much about the LA, and are so unhappy with having it at the southern borders and would love to replace it, all you need to do is simply ask, I am certain the army leadership and Aoun would not object and would happily oblige.
I beg you, have the guts to go back to the pre 2006 war and risk another all out war with the Israelis, you don't know how much everyone longs for a coffee 3a 7seb @agnostic in Galilee.

I am not unhappy with the army in the South. I dont know how you reached such a twisted conclusion. I am more than happy with the LA in the South. And like you, I want the LA to respond everytime there is a violation. It is the job of the army to protect every inch of Lebanon's territory. Unlike you, i also see nothing wrong when Lebanese people aid the army or act as an auxiliary force (but not an alternative) in addition to the LA to repel an external enemy.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I am not unhappy with the army in the South. I dont know how you reached such a twisted conclusion. I am more than happy with the LA in the South. And like you, I want the LA to respond everytime there is a violation. It is the job of the army to protect every inch of Lebanon's territory. Unlike you, i also see nothing wrong when Lebanese people aid the army or act as an auxiliary force (but not an alternative) in addition to the LA to repel an external enemy.

Wrong. After 100s of posts and replies you seem to have understood nothing of my standpoint. Let me conclude it in one final liner:
HA, weapons and Rambos, need to integrate inside the army. You'd be fine still having your precious mouqawama intact, the state would be fine having ONE army and no rogue militia outside the state's control, the intentional opinion would be less suspicious of your state, Israel would have less of an excuse to keep bullying us and we'd still be able to use your heroes and weapons to defend ourselves.

Any objection to that?

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Wrong. After 100s of posts and replies you seem to have understood nothing of my standpoint. Let me conclude it in one final liner:
HA, weapons and Rambos, need to integrate inside the army. You'd be fine still having your precious mouqawama intact, the state would be fine having ONE army and no rogue militia outside the state's control,

Any objection to that?
This is your problem, you talk about a state...
Show it to me PLEASE
Where is it ?
do you think what you are seeing unfolding in front of your eyes reflects the existence of such thing called the state ???
do you think the politicians we have, are building a state ???
The only thing that concerns me about HA, is their courage, determination, and fighting spirit.
I don't agree with HA when it does usual lebanese politics