• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Israel Aggression and Hezballah's Retaliation

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Did I corner the chicken again as to make it lose its mind?
🤪

Btfeham 3arabe, english, or shall I take it in 3ajameh?

Resistance, eh add ma baddak, but ONLY INSIDE THE ARMY. Else, zimma or go Resist on your own in own mini declared state, you are the one wasting everyone's time with your worming around. 2al tunnels 2al.. Smallah 3a heik resistance that gets every tunnel it dugs destroyed w still boasts about doing resistance, men ta7t la ta7t, literally, or men b3eed la b3eed.

I have asked you before, and i did not get an answer: is it a plea you are making or are you giving a command? It doesn't seem you wish will come to pass any time soon. It doesnt seem i can convince you and you cant convince me either.

Regarding divorce, I do hope they tell you one day: 2ente tal2a ente ta2a ente ta2a w dabbro 7alkoun when the mullahs money are no more. You should only know how much the Iranian people love sending you, the Iraqis and Yemenis their money while they go hungry. 🤪

Dont forget that while your country is broke, the Iraqis are sending us fuel to ensure we have stable power supply. Let's thank Iraq at a time other countries are strangulating Lebanon.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Wow 🤩 you wrote a PhD thesis
First you are the only idiot in the Room
Second facts :
- HA is not the Boy Scout; it is a sectarian militia, it is the Islamic Resistance, a military movement who is fully armed by Iran and whose ideology is wholly Islamic like the Iranian Islamic Republic. Nobody in Lebanon elected HA , they are a small minority in Lebanon having 13 deputies and they were elected by 17 percent of the Voters in 2018. Even with Amal who is much more secular they received around 27 percent of the votes 🗳 and 30 deputies who represented 24 percent of parliament.
- Today all opinion polls and students elections are showing that 80 percent of the Lebanese have turned on HA .
- HA is on world terrorist list because it killed hundreds of people in the West not only the marines and the French Soldiers in Beirut but also hundreds of thousands of civilians in Iraq , Syria and Yemen. They are supporting Assad who killed 1 million Syrians and sent millions of refugees all over the World 🌍. Plus HA made Terrorists attacks in Europe and Asia and is accused of drug trafficking and money laundering. Plus HA kidnapped many westerners in Lebanon in the 1980s .
-You said you lived in Germany today you changed your opinion; I leave your lies and contradictions for you
- You left South of the Litany defeated in 2006 , the Lebanese army took your place and is applying Resolution 1701. When you established tunnels they were closed by Israeli, the Lebanese Army and the UN on both parts of the borders .
- Today HA main mission is to fight Iran war in the Middle East being Iran Lapdog and living meats; Iran will never fight Israel or the USA; Mercenaries HA will do the job .
- We have already left the house, today Lebanon is de facto divided into 4 major cantons Christians Sunni Druze Shia ; nothing hold us together except the flag , the lira and the army. Each community had its local authorities, its schools, its hospitals, its social position, its way of life , its own civil and religious courts and its Universities. You have your own private army and the banks will soon close in your regions in order not to be sanctioned by USA 🇺🇸. Today the Population on Lebanon are living in their own regions where HA have no place. The Christians live in Eastern Beirut, Matn, Keserwan, part of the north , Zahle, part of the shouf and jezzin : we are divided on community grounds and I have more common ground with an European or American than with a Shia whose affinity is with Teheran .

1200px-Flag_of_Hezbollah.svg.png

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Wow 🤩 you wrote a PhD thesis
First you are the only idiot in the Room
Second facts :
- HA is not the Boy Scout; it is a sectarian militia, it is the Islamic Resistance, a military movement who is fully armed by Iran and whose ideology is wholly Islamic like the Iranian Islamic Republic. Nobody in Lebanon elected HA , they are a small minority in Lebanon having 13 deputies and they were elected by 17 percent of the Voters in 2018. Even with Amal who is much more secular they received around 27 percent of the votes 🗳 and 30 deputies who represented 24 percent of parliament.
- Today all opinion polls and students elections are showing that 80 percent of the Lebanese have turned on HA .

Talking about election results. Numbers dont lie. Let's get a little bit busy.

Hezballah and Amal got 28% of votes. They both got 29 seats.

All four major Christian parties (FPM, LF, Kataeb, Marada), both pro and anti Hezballah got 26% of the toal votes cast. They all combined, including FPM got 49 seats.

The FPM got 13% of total votes and 29 seats. The LF got 9% of total votes and 17 seats.

Hezballah got 16% or is the party with the highest percentage of votes (almost 300,000 votes) and got 12 seats.

And lets not forget that many Hezballah supporters/Shias and potential voters voted for the FPM and Marada and SSNP among other allies.

And you come here talking rubbish. Spare me the BS in explaining how the above magic works in the stupid Lebanese sectarian jungle, whereby 26% of votes produced 49 seats while 28% of votes produced 29 seats. Lebanese voodoo!!! Lebanese sectarian magic!!! 😄

Last edited:

Imperator

Talking about election results. Numbers dont lie. Let's get a little bit busy.

Hezballah and Amal got 28% of votes. They both got 29 seats.

All four major Christian parties (FPM, LF, Kataeb, Marada), both pro and anti Hezballah got 26% of the toal votes cast. They all combined, including FPM got 49 seats.

The FPM got 13% of total votes and 29 seats. The LF got 9% of total votes and 17 seats.

Hezballah got 16% or is the party with the highest percentage of votes (almost 300,000 votes) and got 12 seats.

And lets not forget that many Hezballah supporters/Shias and potential voters voted for the FPM and Marada and SSNP among other allies.

And you come here talking rubbish. Spare me the BS in explaining how the above magic works in the stupid Lebanese sectarian jungle, whereby 26% of votes produced 49 seats while 28% of votes produced 29 seats. Lebanese voodoo!!! Lebanese sectarian magic!!! 😄
So if the Shia got 27 or 28 percent of the vote 🗳 and the main Christians parties 26 percent the druze and the Sunni are 52 percent really man
You are a comic 1611590847390.png
😂🤣and a liar super duper 🤥 liar 🤥 🤥

Turnout 49.7%
Decrease
5.5%

Gebran Bassil in 2018 (cropped).jpg President of Russia Vladimir Putin & Prime Minister Lebanon Saad Hariri in Sochi, 13 September 2017 (3) (Cropped).jpg Nabih Berri.jpg
Leader Gebran Bassil Saad Hariri Nabih Berri
Party FPM Future Movement Amal Movement
Leader's seat Batroun Beirut II Zahrani
Last election 19 33 14
Seats won 29 21 17
Seat change
Increase
Decrease
Increase
Popular vote 224,317 256,092 204,211
Percentage 13.60% 14.56% 11.05%

Samir Geagea (cropped).jpg Sayyid Nasrallah.jpg Walid Jumblatt 6C2.jpg
Leader Samir Geagea Hassan Nasrallah Walid Jumblatt
Party Lebanese Forces Hezbollah PSP
Leader's seat Did Not Stand Did Not Stand Did Not Stand
Last election 8 12 11
Seats won 14 12 9
Seat change
Increase
Steady
Decrease
Popular vote 159,219 296,096 88,023
Percentage 9.05% 16.83% 5.02%

Miktai.jpg Samy Gemayel SW.jpg Sleiman Frangieh 2.jpg
Leader Najib Mikati Samy Gemayel Sleiman Frangieh
Party Azm Movement Kataeb Marada Movement
Leader's seat Tripoli Metn Did Not Stand
Last election 2 5 3
Seats won 4 3 3
Seat change
Increase
Decrease
Steady
Popular vote 39,586 34,047 31,063
Percentage 2.25% 1.94% 1.77%

You forgot their allies Tachnak mouwaad , plus Frem plus Daher plus boutros harb their opponent plus the independent in Christians regions got 10 percent of the vote like Paula yakoubian plus Ferzli plus Skaff all in all more than 10 percent of the total vote

Last edited:

Weezy

Legendary Member
So if the Shia got 27 or 28 percent of the vote 🗳 and the main Christians parties 26 percent the druze and the Sunni are 52 percent really man
You are a comic View attachment 22701

Turnout 49.7%
Decrease
5.5%

Gebran Bassil in 2018 (cropped).jpg President of Russia Vladimir Putin & Prime Minister Lebanon Saad Hariri in Sochi, 13 September 2017 (3) (Cropped).jpg Nabih Berri.jpg
Leader Gebran Bassil Saad Hariri Nabih Berri
Party FPM Future Movement Amal Movement
Leader's seat Batroun Beirut II Zahrani
Last election 19 33 14
Seats won 29 21 17
Seat change
Increase
Decrease
Increase
Popular vote 224,317 256,092 204,211
Percentage 13.60% 14.56% 11.05%

Samir Geagea (cropped).jpg Sayyid Nasrallah.jpg Walid Jumblatt 6C2.jpg
Leader Samir Geagea Hassan Nasrallah Walid Jumblatt
Party Lebanese Forces Hezbollah PSP
Leader's seat Did Not Stand Did Not Stand Did Not Stand
Last election 8 12 11
Seats won 14 12 9
Seat change
Increase
Steady
Decrease
Popular vote 159,219 296,096 88,023
Percentage 9.05% 16.83% 5.02%

Miktai.jpg Samy Gemayel SW.jpg Sleiman Frangieh 2.jpg
Leader Najib Mikati Samy Gemayel Sleiman Frangieh
Party Azm Movement Kataeb Marada Movement
Leader's seat Tripoli Metn Did Not Stand
Last election 2 5 3
Seats won 4 3 3
Seat change
Increase
Decrease
Steady
Popular vote 39,586 34,047 31,063
Percentage 2.25% 1.94% 1.77%

Nice 52% .. Allah yzidna

Rafidi

Legendary Member
You are a comic View attachment 22701

Amal and Hezballah 28%

FPM, LF, Marada, Kataeb 26%

FM and Azm 16%

PSP 5%

Total 75%

The remaining 25% is shared by smaller parties and independents like SSNP, Arslan, Paula etc.

Check the election results and the % each party got.

Imperator

Amal and Hezballah 28%

FPM, LF, Marada, Kataeb 26%

FM and Azm 16%

PSP 5%

Total 75%

The remaining 25% is shared by smaller parties and independents like SSNP, Arslan, Paula etc.

Check the election results and the % each party got.

Man you are confused
I will give you one example
FPM is only vote for 18 deputies not counting
Frem 10,000
Daher 5,000
Tachnak 30,000
Ferzli 5000
Mouwaad 10,000 Plus others who lost all in all it was 250,000
LF same stuff
Whole Christians was about 40 percent

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Man you are confused
I will give you one example
FPM is only vote for 18 deputies not counting
Frem 10,000
Daher 5,000
Tachnak 30,000
Ferzli 5000
Mouwaad 10,000 Plus others who lost all in all it was 250,000
LF same stuff
Whole Christians was about 40 percent

You are the one confused.

You just presented statistics to answer your initial question of where the remaining 46% went to. Did it go to FM and Druze, you asked.

There are smaller parties and independents.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I have asked you before, and i did not get an answer: is it a plea you are making or are you giving a command? It doesn't seem you wish will come to pass any time soon. It doesnt seem i can convince you and you cant convince me either.

Since we both are crystal clear about what we think of HA's arms, I am not asking you for more than to stick to the argument and real cause behind your viewpoint, namely that of you not wanting to associate with what we call Lebanese state. From there on we'd have a different issue to discuss. Else you sound like a dancing hypocrite when you keep advancing irrelevant and fake excuses (weak army, weak state, HA's grandiosity and invincibility etc..).

Dont forget that while your country is broke, the Iraqis are sending us fuel to ensure we have stable power supply. Let's thank Iraq at a time other countries are strangulating Lebanon.

My country is broke because HA is one, among many, hell of a contributor to the mess. I certainly thank the Iraqis for sending us fuel through one door but don't thank HA folks who smuggle it out to Syria through another window. But if you reread my post, I mentioned the Iranian money not the Iraqi. And this is often 7alteh ma3ak: b3ayetlak mnel shar2 betjewibne mnel gharb. Do you have issues with east callings ya rafroufi?

Imperator

You are the one confused.

You just presented statistics to answer your initial question of where the remaining 46% went to. Did it go to FM and Druze, you asked.

There are smaller parties and independents.
90 percent of these independents Christians like Paula or Skaff
Plus you forget Christians parties made alliances with Independent or other parties who joined their blocks
Frem independent got 10,000 votes in keserwan
Mouwaad independent got 10,000
Tachnak 30,000
Paula many thousands
Skaff many thousands
Daher from Zahle independent 5000
Etc
Shia vote how much 27 plus druze 5 /6 plus Sunnis 25 27
Christians actually 40/42
Anyway you are a minority in the country with 29 deputies
What is important is the constitution and quality not quantity

Rafidi

Legendary Member
So if Shia 27 percent Sunnis are 45 percent
Really
You are ridiculous

Ya 3ammeh the numbers are in front of you and you still want to play a puzzle game.

In the 2018 election, the ministry of interior did not release numbers per sect, if I'm not mistaken. What i have seen are numbers per party and region. Check them.

Imperator

Ya 3ammeh the numbers are in front of you and you still want to play a puzzle game.

In the 2018 election, the ministry of interior did not release numbers per sect, if I'm not mistaken. What i have seen are numbers per party and region. Check them.
I already responded; you have seen part of the parties
In one word if Shias are mainly two parties
Christians are dozens of parties and alliances

Rafidi

Legendary Member
I already responded; you have seen part of the parties
In one word if Shias are mainly two parties
Christians are dozens of parties and alliances

FPM + LF + Kataeb + Marada are the largest 4. They got 26% votes and 49 seats altogether. And this 26% of votes contain votes of Shia, Druze and Sunni allies.

The 15 remaining seats were shared by smaller parties. That means altogether, these 15 seats dont represent up to 10% of the total votes, if LF with 9% got 17 seats, and FPM with 13% or 14% got 29 seats.

The 40% min t**** jeyebon.

Imperator

FPM + LF + Kataeb + Marada are the largest 4. They got 26% votes and 49 seats altogether. And this 26% of votes contain votes of Shia, Druze and Sunni allies.

The 15 remaining seats were shared by smaller parties. That means altogether, these 15 seats dont represent up to 10% of the total votes, if LF with 9% got 17 seats, and FPM with 13% or 14% got 29 seats.

Simple the 26 percent
Shias are 90/95 percent HA Amal so 1 or 2 percent of the 26
Sunni are Harriri 70 percent, Sunnis of 8 March and others 6 or 7 percent
Druze other than jumblat 1 percent
So Christians at least 15 percent of this 26 percent

Last edited:

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member

Guys take this to the electioms thread... unless this is part of the retaliation in the title.