• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

UAE Israel, Bahrain and UAE reach historic peace deal

Drama Queen

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Israel and the United Arab Emirates have agreed to normalise relations, US President Donald Trump has announced.

A joint statement by Mr Trump, Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu and Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Mohammed Al Nahyan said they hoped the "historic breakthrough will advance peace in the Middle East".

As a result, they added, Israel would suspend its plans to annex large parts of the occupied West Bank.

Until now Israel has had no diplomatic relations with Gulf Arab countries

However, shared concerns over Iran's regional influence have led to unofficial contacts between them.

www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-middle-east-53770859

O Brother

Legendary Member
Israel and the United Arab Emirates have agreed to normalise relations, US President Donald Trump has announced.

A joint statement by Mr Trump, Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu and Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Mohammed Al Nahyan said they hoped the "historic breakthrough will advance peace in the Middle East".

As a result, they added, Israel would suspend its plans to annex large parts of the occupied West Bank.

Until now Israel has had no diplomatic relations with Gulf Arab countries

However, shared concerns over Iran's regional influence have led to unofficial contacts between them.

www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-middle-east-53770859

This only means that we are closer and closer to a war!
Just wait and see..

Drama Queen

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
"I wanted it to be called the Donald J. Trump Accord, but I didn't think the press would understand that,” Trump said to laughter from his aides. "So I didn't do that."

:lol::lol:

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
The arabs realized that their fight to defend the Palestinians are futile. They are not united, and they are all deeply interconnected with the West and specifically the US - Israel's biggest ally. So this was inevitable. I can see others falling in line after the UAE.... KSA, Kuwait, etc.
And this is not the biggest breakthrough... Egype did it decades ago, followed by Jordan. Also some other arab countries already had some type of commercial agreements with Israel. So this should not come as a surprise.

I personally think the arabs FAILED in uniting in their defense of the Palestinian case... and the best tehy can do now is what the UAE did, peace treaty in exchange for some minimal concessions by Israel.

Some countries are realizing what is practical for their progress... while others will continue to live in the stone age.

News agency

The agreement will include establishing embassies and exchanging ambassadors, investments into the Israeli economy, trade, direct flights between Tel Aviv and Abu Dhabi, an investment in Israeli efforts to develop a coronavirus vaccine – as first reported in The Jerusalem Post last month – and cooperation in matters of energy and water. An important element of the deal for the UAE is the expectation that its citizens would be able to visit the Al-Aksa mosque in Jerusalem.
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu called the deal “full, formal peace” with “one of the strongest countries in the world.”
“Together we can bring a wonderful future. It is an incomparably exciting moment,” Netanyahu said. “I have the great privilege to make the third peace treaty between Israel and an Arab country, the UAE.”

Basically from an economic perspective all firms in Dubai will now be jumping in Israel and guess what....50% of Lebanese work for these big firms, what will happen ? They will be confronted with the new reality : work with Israeli colleagues, open the Israeli market and if you are not happy, FIRED

This will impact big time Lebanese and all of them will end up being “traitors”?

O Brother

Legendary Member
Some countries are realizing what is practical for their progress... while others will continue to live in the stone age.

The Arab world is ruled by tyrants who are basically puppets to their western masters!
And when people try to free themselves from this tyranny the whole world turn against them making sure they bleed hard and barely able to stand up!

Give me any Arab country who was willingly by its own people desire or the majority of them accepting any of this shiit with so called israel!

If it was up to the Egyptians, Jordanian or whatever Al Quds would be free by now!

Our only hope now is the Muslim world itself.. not the Arab world not the Turks or Iranians.. despite all the weakness the Muslim world is facing and being treated less than shit whether by its internal enemies or by external enemies!

Al Quds is simply our only destiny!

The Arab world is ruled by tyrants who are basically puppets to their western masters!
And when people try to free themselves from this tyranny the whole world turn against them making sure they bleed hard and barely able to stand up!

Give me any Arab country who was willingly by its own people desire or the majority of them accepting any of this shiit with so called israel!

If it was up to the Egyptians, Jordanian or whatever Al Quds would be free by now!

Our only hope now is the Muslim world itself.. not the Arab world not the Turks or Iranians.. despite all the weakness the Muslim world is facing and being treated less than shit whether by its internal enemies or by external enemies!

This is untrue. Malaysia, Pakistan, Uzbekistan have great relations with Israel. Take the Turks, they have 5 flights per day

Genius

Legendary Member

Thank you, considering your religious-politico orientation, i think I would rather stick to berri, aoun, nassrallah and jumblatt.

Drama Queen

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
This is untrue. Malaysia, Pakistan, Uzbekistan have great relations with Israel. Take the Turks, they have 5 flights per day

Not true. Malaysia and Pakistan don't have diplomatic relations with Israel.
Israelis aren't allowed to enter Malaysia or Pakistan.

O Brother

Legendary Member

The latest news is that Malaysia is heading more and more in the other direction , so is Turkey just look at Turkey 10 years ago and where they are today! There are issues like the East Med among others!

Pakistani people in no way favor so called israel.. and I wouldn't call that there is good relations between Pakistan and so called israel!

Not sure where Uzbekistan stand on this as people!

Either way I wasn't arguing for these countries I meant our only hope is the Muslim Ummah as whole not country in particular!

Thank you, considering your religious-politico orientation, i think I would rather stick to berri, aoun, nassrallah and jumblatt.

You welcome, you can keep them all for yourself :)

O Brother

Legendary Member
Let just say this kind of relations with the colonial state can only be achieved through tyranny and tyrants ruling us..
So ya, you better keep these tyrants because once we free ourselves from this evil, this tyranny our next destination can only be Al Quds!

O Brother

Legendary Member
Let just say this kind of relations with the colonial state can only be achieved through tyranny and tyrants ruling us..
So ya, you better keep these tyrants because once we free ourselves from this evil, this tyranny our next destination can only be Al Quds!

And if that is what you consider "peace" then enjoy it while it last but how long will it last? :cool:

O Brother

Legendary Member
Not true. Malaysia and Pakistan don't have diplomatic relations with Israel.
Israelis aren't allowed to enter Malaysia or Pakistan.

There is even a new Muslim alliance emerging headed by the Turks-Malaysia-Paksitan which KSA considers even greater threat than Iran and is making sure to sabotage it!

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin

the outcome and my view of things do not change. It is what it is now. DId the Emiratis try to rebel against their rulers? did they try? are they willing to? how about the Kuwaitis? or the Qataris? i wonder.

YOUR... sorry, not mine. I sympathize with the Palestinian case, 100%... but my destiny is my OWN country!