• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

UAE Israel, Bahrain and UAE reach historic peace deal

الحج موكي

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

Bet the falastizis never saw that coming.

Jeremy Samuel

We've been seeing headlines like this for a few years, but maybe this time will lead to a border deal between Israel and Lebanon.

If Israel-Lebanon negotiations proceed, something I'm going to track is the fate of Ghajar. Hezbollah and Lebanon claim it's Lebanese, but the residents (who took Israeli citizenship) say they are Syrian and don't want to be returned to Lebanon.

KSA next and before the elections
Then Hariri will start pushing for a peace treaty with the zionists too
Well instead of being pushed and cornered we should have from day one taken the initiative and engage in direct negotiations with Israel.
Our problems are solvable and we can get the Palestinians refugees dispatched around the world.

But because we don’t decide anything and are just cards in the hands of others then we got F****cked and soon we would be the last country in the region not moving forward and still locked in old ideologies that no one care anymore

This is why I want a federal Lebanon or even partition. If it was up to the Christians we would make peace with Israel and Syria plus bring development to our country like we always did.

isaeli friends kamen....boukra mensir ne7na 3kerit :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The world has moved on. UAE is only interested and investing in the future including space exploration, scientific research while we barely have electricity. We were the smartest people in the Middle East but half of the population hate us so much that they preferred to burn the country since it was created rather than seeing us succeeding.

Anyway soon this will be over and I believe we will partition

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
Well instead of being pushed and cornered we should have from day one taken the initiative and engage in direct negotiations with Israel.
Our problems are solvable and we can get the Palestinians refugees dispatched around the world.

But because we don’t decide anything and are just cards in the hands of others then we got F****cked and soon we would be the last country in the region not moving forward and still locked in old ideologies that no one care anymore

This is why I want a federal Lebanon or even partition. If it was up to the Christians we would make peace with Israel and Syria plus bring development to our country like we always did.

Your path to normalization with Israel will open the moment you'll admit to yourself that your Palis are not Israel's problem and will never be.

How are they affecting Israel right now, as we speak?
When was the last time they had any affect on Israel?
You can’t have peace and will always have to have huge military presence in your north. You are already spending billions just to buy security with us although we could have done an agreement.

But hey, you seem to be OK to live like this. This is why you are not a normal country

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
You can’t have peace and will always have to have huge military presence in your north. You are already spending billions just to buy security with us although we could have done an agreement.

But hey, you seem to be OK to live like this. This is why you are not a normal country

Money? Is that all? Then I must say you better follow my earlier advise.

you won’t let them have a normal life??? it seems like you won’t let the Lebanese have a normal life With your moumana3a crusade.
Don’t put me in that. FPM is the first one who can make peace. If we made peace with Syria then we can make it with Israel, there are no red lines.
But we can’t accept the Palestinians in Lebanon - this would mean no more Christians, we will never accept that.

Jeremy Samuel

Don’t put me in that. FPM is the first one who can make peace. If we made peace with Syria then we can make it with Israel, there are no red lines.
But we can’t accept the Palestinians in Lebanon - this would mean no more Christians, we will never accept that.

These questions are directed at all Lebanese on this forum, not just Vicking747.

Would you support giving Palestinians the ability to own property and have professional jobs in Lebanon?

Would you support allowing the children of Palestinian men and Lebanese women to become Lebanese citizens?

These questions are directed at all Lebanese on this forum, not just Vicking747.

Would you support giving Palestinians the ability to own property and have professional jobs in Lebanon?

Would you support allowing the children of Palestinian men and Lebanese women to become Lebanese citizens?
The question is different: would you care if Lebanon becomes an Islamic country? Would you care if we have 2 M Syrians in Lebanon ?

No you don’t care because you dont give a damn of these refugees. These refugees must either return to their countries or given citizenship in bigger countries.

Until then, Christians will support HA and no peace will be reached. Shiaa and Christians are in the same boat with regards to naturalisation. We can’t take them !!!

But as I told you before, Israel doesn’t want nor need peace with Lebanon as it would mean finding a solution for the Palestinians. It is Lebanon who needs more peace with Israel.

But how long can a nation survive based on injustice ? Especially if this nation is not believing in God like 99% of Jews who are feeling betrayed by God for sending his Son

Everything is linked and I believe that this situation will end up being solved and Israel needs to find a solution not Lebanon