• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

UAE Israel, Bahrain and UAE reach historic peace deal

I hated the UAE. It’s just a big shopping mall full of stupid rich Arab cucks and their Russian hoes, thrown in with a lot of Indians. It’s understandable how they bent over so fast (and to such a high degree) for Zion.
Well look where they are and where we are. Without the UAE Lebanese would be starving. You need power and money to make wars otherwise you end up like Sudan - making peace for 1B USD

NewLeb

Well look where they are and where we are. Without the UAE Lebanese would be starving. You need power and money to make wars otherwise you end up like Sudan - making peace for 1B USD

Correct, but money and power are ultimately reflections of integrity. We shouldn’t be under the delusion that money only comes from the Jews.

The only reason Lebanon is where it is financially is because most of the people who posited an image of being wealthy were faking it. It was all bull****, and bull**** doesn’t last long....

Correct, but money and power are ultimately reflections of integrity. We shouldn’t be under the delusion that money only comes from the Jews.

The only reason Lebanon is where it is financially is because most of the people who posited an image of being wealthy were faking it. It was all bull****, and bull**** doesn’t last long....
It has nothing to do with Jews. And Israel is the least evil versus Iran or Saudi.

They are interested by their interest while the other are expanding regionally.

Anyway majority of Lebanese would favour peace with Israel based on acceptable terms and the Palestinian cause is the least of our problems

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
ليكو شو ادمي افيخاي
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SAVO

ليكو شو ادمي افيخاي
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

once settled the issues of the palestinian refugees and shebaa farms , i dont see any obstacle for peace between lebanon and israel .. that mean no terrorist organization should stay armed in lebanon .. lebanon suffered enough since 1969 till now ,, now lebanese people need peace ..

divergent

once settled the issues of the palestinian refugees and shebaa farms , i dont see any obstacle for peace between lebanon and israel .. that mean no terrorist organization should stay armed in lebanon .. lebanon suffered enough since 1969 till now ,, now lebanese people need peace ..
Calm down, nobody in Israel is speaking about possible peace with Lebanon.

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

Peace with Israel would be a slap in the face of all the innocent Lebanese children who were killed.
I endorse a cessation of hostilities and a permanent truce, but no normalization of ties. Peace will never happen until Israel apologizes for both Qana massacres and pays war reparations.

We don't lack integrity like Saudi Arabia and UAE. Hawdik gheshyeen w meshyeen.

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

That's what I was talking about.
Unliked in Egyptians and Jordanians, Emiratis welcomed Israelis with open arms, and ate hummus together, despite Israel's countless war crimes against Arabs. This unexplained enthusiasm for Israel shows lack of integrity and self-respect on the side of Emirati people. They'll give them free blowjobs 3a shway.
What has Israel done to the Arab world for them to be so ecstatic about the prospect of Israelis visiting Emiratis?

But then again it's two countries with horrible human rights records coming together. So tanjra w le2yit ghatayaha.