• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

UAE Israel, Bahrain and UAE reach historic peace deal

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Wallah ya shabeb the future is bleak for Lebanon. Despite all our current ordeals another major problem will hit us soon.
Once the KSA normalizes with the israelis, all the rest will fall.
The problem is that the zionist are more advanced than us and they will take from us whatever tiny crumbs left for us by the arabs.
You name it: tourism, industry, agriculture, health care, services....

Is it enough to say F*CK everyone in this state MIN EL KBIR LAL ZGHIR WITHOUT ANY EXCEPTION ???

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Wallah ya shabeb the future is bleak for Lebanon. Despite all our current ordeals another major problem will hit us soon.
Once the KSA normalizes with the israelis, all the rest will fall. But the problem is that the zionist are more advanced than us and they will take from us whatever tiny crumbs left for us from the arabs.
You name it: tourism, industry, agriculture, health care, services....

Is it enough F*CK everyone in this state MIN EL KBIR LAL ZGHIR WITHOUT ANY EXCEPTION ???

Mish 3am tozloum el 3awnieh? Ma khasson bil fassed.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Actually if you think about, the normalization will be forced on us in one way or the other, whether we like it or not, whether HA likes it or not...
Sooner or later the israelis will take big projects in the gulf, and if lebanese companies have to survive over there, they will have to subcontract from the israeli companies or work on projects with israeli companies.
So whether they like it or not they will have to collaborate with them, otherwise no projects and no money.
This will make the normalization a fact

Shou ya khawaja @agnostic what is your say in my previous posts ??

Last edited:

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Actually if you think about, the normalization will be forced on us in one way or the other, whether we like it or not, whether HA likes it or not...
Sooner or later the israelis will take big projects in the gulf, and if lebanese companies have to survive over there, they will have to subcontract from the israeli companies or work on projects with israeli companies.
So whether they like it or not they will have to collaborate with them, otherwise no projects and no money.

I didn't think about this. You're right, when Israelis start investing in the UAE, the Lebanese will be put in a very difficult position as Lebanese law forbids its nationals from interacting with Israelis.
In any case, UAE will soon replace Lebanese CEOs with Israeli ones, so that shouldn't be an issue.
They're head over heels in love with the Israelis at the moment.

Shou ya khawaja @agnostic what is your say in my previous posts ??
This has already started. My friend works in Dubai and he works for an international construction company that is now engaging in projects in Israel from Dubai.
He is a project manager and he will have no choice than interacting with them on a daily basis otherwise he loses his job.

Worst, apparently MANY ISRAELIS are now coming to Dubai to open businesses, and work there - normalisation is coming big time ok n Lebanese unless we want to end up losing our jobs and being replaced by them.

As usual we are cornered and we should have started the negotiations rather than being cornered. Thank you Lebanon

I didn't think about this. You're right, when Israelis start investing in the UAE, the Lebanese will be put in a very difficult position as Lebanese law forbids its nationals from interacting with Israelis.
In any case, UAE will soon replace Lebanese CEOs with Israeli ones, so that shouldn't be an issue.
They're head over heels in love with the Israelis at the moment.

100% and both sides want to get rid of Lebanese. So Lebanon is doing them a great favour and I am expecting Israeli to denounce Lebanese to the ISF website directly to get rid of them. We urgently need to allow normal interactions with Israelis otherwise hundred of thousands of Lebanese will lose their jobs

Peace with Israel would be a slap in the face of all the innocent Lebanese children who were killed.
I endorse a cessation of hostilities and a permanent truce, but no normalization of ties. Peace will never happen until Israel apologizes for both Qana massacres and pays war reparations.

We don't lack integrity like Saudi Arabia and UAE. Hawdik gheshyeen w meshyeen.
Are you crazy or what !!?? What about Syria !!??? Make sure you ask the same from both otherwise it won’t stand

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
100% and both sides want to get rid of Lebanese. So Lebanon is doing them a great favour and I am expecting Israeli to denounce Lebanese to the ISF website directly to get rid of them. We urgently need to allow normal interactions with Israelis otherwise hundred of thousands of Lebanese will lose their jobs

Yeah...no

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
This has already started. My friend works in Dubai and he works for an international construction company that is now engaging in projects in Israel from Dubai.
He is a project manager and he will have no choice than interacting with them on a daily basis otherwise he loses his job.

Worst, apparently MANY ISRAELIS are now coming to Dubai to open businesses, and work there - normalisation is coming big time ok n Lebanese unless we want to end up losing our jobs and being replaced by them.

As usual we are cornered and we should have started the negotiations rather than being cornered. Thank you Lebanon
I see clearly see the problem, but unfortunately I don't know what would be the solution in this situation !
This is provided that there is a solution and the corrupt political class that we have wants to reach a solution

I see clearly see the problem, but unfortunately I don't know what would be the solution in this situation !
This is provided that there is a solution and the corrupt political class that we have wants to reach a solution
Solution is that we grow potatoes in Lebanon while we let the smarter ones work on vaccines or science. This is what HA wants. Bring us back to Stone Age