• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

UAE Israel, Bahrain and UAE reach historic peace deal

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I hear Gulf countries started replacing Lebanese workers with Israelis 💪.

Allah Nasrallah wil da7yi killa! 🕺💃👯‍♀️

agnostic

Legendary Member
Actually if you think about, the normalization will be forced on us in one way or the other, whether we like it or not, whether HA likes it or not...
Sooner or later the israelis will take big projects in the gulf, and if lebanese companies have to survive over there, they will have to subcontract from the israeli companies or work on projects with israeli companies.
So whether they like it or not they will have to collaborate with them, otherwise no projects and no money.
This will make the normalization a fact

Shou ya khawaja @agnostic what is your say in my previous posts ??

The issue with Israel is not about borders, Palestine or some other area in the region.

Following Zion and Talmud doctrines, Israel or more precisely the Jewish Elite, the Jewry's mastermind, are entitled to rule the entire Earth and submit the whole mankind. To arrive to this situation, every human will be forced to choose between cooperating with the Jewry and submit because whatever one may do it will be never enough, otherwise alienating the Jewry and its networks of those who cooperate with it (aka sayanim).

Following HA doctrine, it is the right time for Shias to rise and fight the Evil in preparation for the end of time, that God promised to let then the meek inherit the Earth. And as Imam Musa Sadr once said Israel is Absolute Evil.

My bassira tells me that Saudi regime will disappear before the end of next year. MBS will never see the crown as per prophecies [based on Hadiths] Shias believe on. Americans will be thrown out of the Gulf countries and of course also Lebanon in the next few years. No need to precise that the Safiha will be then forced to leave with her ugly butt that some Lebanese are now avidly licking.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
This is what I was talking about.

Last edited:

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
The issue with Israel is not about borders, Palestine or some other area in the region.

Following Zion and Talmud doctrines, Israel or more precisely the Jewish Elite, the Jewry's mastermind, are entitled to rule the entire Earth and submit the whole mankind. To arrive to this situation, every human will be forced to choose between cooperating with the Jewry and submit because whatever one may do it will be never enough, otherwise alienating the Jewry and its networks of those who cooperate with it (aka sayanim).

Following HA doctrine, it is the right time for Shias to rise and fight the Evil in preparation for the end of time, that God promised to let then the meek inherit the Earth. And as Imam Musa Sadr once said Israel is Absolute Evil.

My bassira tells me that Saudi regime will disappear before the end of next year. MBS will never see the crown as per prophecies [based on Hadiths] Shias believe on. Americans will be thrown out of the Gulf countries and of course also Lebanon in the next few years. No need to precise that the Safiha will be then forced to leave with her ugly butt that some Lebanese are now avidly licking.
Man what about talking something in real life and currently happening ?

I will share again with you two important links:

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
They want to protect their new friends it seems

Let's also keep an eye on the visa renewals for the Lebanese that are already working in the UAE. If they're denied and forced to return back home we're going to have a bigger problem on our hands.

agnostic

Legendary Member
What prevents them to rise and fight?

Probably you misunderstood me. otherwise you would have said "DID prevent", as in the past.

The answer is that after the battle of Karbala considered by Shias as the most important battle between Good and Evil, most of Shia Scholars, in particular those of Imamiyah or Twelver branch, have considered that they should keep quiet and wait, to only rise for the preparation of the ultimate battle between Good and Evil, the one that will lead to the inheriting of the Earth by the Meek, as per Jewish bible.

HA have already risen in Lebanon. Also hundred thousands of Shia fighters from all over the world have risen and come to stay in Syria.

For the battle against Israel, a priori Shias won't be the ones who will launch the war.

agnostic

Legendary Member
Man what about talking something in real life and currently happening ?

I will share again with you two important links:

What do you want me to say?
Whatever comes from God we always thank God. And sometimes one may dislike something that finally reveals to be good.

NewLeb

Yeah, but Jews do not stick their noses into internal Phoenician business and Jews do not worship man as a god.

It makes all the difference.

Except that Jews themselves run “the system.” They own the narrative, and they dictate reality.

The Jewish patriarchs who got Jesus killed are still among us, only in the form of modern academia and media.

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
It's one thing to tighten visa access, but to suspend visas altogether on the basis of nationality is a form of bigotry and xenophobia unheard of in the 21st century. What the UAE just did amounts to a hostile act and a provocation, especially coming from a fellow Arab league nation, and the proper response from Aoun should be to withdraw the Lebanese ambassador and decrease our diplomatic representation in Abu Dhabi.

We should strengthen our ties with Qatar.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
It's one thing to tighten visa access, but to suspend visas altogether on the basis of nationality is a form of bigotry and xenophobia unheard of in the 21st century. What the UAE just did amounts to a hostile act and a provocation, especially coming from a fellow Arab league nation, and the proper response from Aoun should be to withdraw the Lebanese ambassador and decrease our diplomatic representation in Abu Dhabi.

We should strengthen our ties with Qatar.

3eshet ya kbir !!!!
and the 200K lebanese over there you leave them to their fate ?
They will become jobless overnight...

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
Let's also keep an eye on the visa renewals for the Lebanese that are already working in the UAE. If they're denied and forced to return back home we're going to have a bigger problem on our hands.

Do not worry, Israelis will not create too much of competition in Lebanese labor market in Gulf/Peninsula states.

On the contrary many of you may even end up hired to work on Israeli run projects.

Although it would be much better for Israel to provide all these jobs to WB, Gaza and Israeli Arabs with opening for them an opportunity to leave Israel for good.

NewLeb

I lived in the UAE for some years, and I can confidently conclude that it’s a trash country.

It’s mostly just 90% Pakistanis walking around, but once in a while you’ll spot a fat Emerati picking up his super-sized McDonald’s meal.

It’s a country built by desert [...], so although you may see a lot of flashy cars and buildings, it’ll nevertheless always be a desert occupied by [...]. You can paint lipstick on a pig, but it’ll still be a pig.

Speaking of money, Emiratis never lived the “struggle” and know nothing of the “street,” which is why they were easily bought by the Jews, another race that is known for gluttony and love for money