• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

UAE Israel, Bahrain and UAE reach historic peace deal

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
Except that Jews themselves run “the system.” They own the narrative, and they dictate reality.

The Jewish patriarchs who got Jesus killed are still among us, only in the form of modern academia and media.

Well, just because you decided to worship a man as deity does not make it my problem.

However, I have a solution for you ...
There a millions upon millions of Jews in this World - feel free to worship anyone of us instead.
Or better yet worship all of us, that way you will never run out of candidates no matter what we decided to do to each other.

NewLeb

Well, just because you decided to worship a man as deity does not make it my problem.

However, I have a solution for you ...
There a millions upon millions of Jews in this World - feel free to worship anyone of us instead.
Or better yet worship all of us, that way you will never run out of candidates no matter what we decided to do to each other.

Hmm, well I don’t personally worship a man, unless that man is myself. ;)

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
I lived in the UAE for some years, and I can confidently conclude that it’s a trash country.

It’s mostly just 90% Pakistanis walking around, but once in a while you’ll spot a fat Emerati picking up his super-sized McDonald’s meal.

It’s a country built by desert [...], so although you may see a lot of flashy cars and buildings, it’ll nevertheless always be a desert occupied by [...]. You can paint lipstick on a pig, but it’ll still be a pig.

Speaking of money, Emiratis never lived the “struggle” and know nothing of the “street,” which is why they were easily bought by the Jews, another race that is known for gluttony and love for money

Oh, please, do not be jealous.

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I lived in the UAE for some years, and I can confidently conclude that it’s a trash country.

It’s mostly just 90% Pakistanis walking around, but once in a while you’ll spot a fat Emerati picking up his super-sized McDonald’s meal.

It’s a country built by desert [...], so although you may see a lot of flashy cars and buildings, it’ll nevertheless always be a desert occupied by [...]. You can paint lipstick on a pig, but it’ll still be a pig.

Speaking of money, Emiratis never lived the “struggle” and know nothing of the “street,” which is why they were easily bought by the Jews, another race that is known for gluttony and love for money

Typical bedouins. You show them some skin, they show you the money.

NewLeb

Then what Jews got to do with it.

Jews are the principal actors in the dissemination and propagation of ideas that aim to conceal the Truth.

The Jewish rabbis convinced Palestinian society that Jesus was a fraud 2000 years ago. This paradigm has continued up until now, albeit manifesting in different forms.

Jews, who are most prominent in the upper echelons of civilization (through their dominance of the media and academia and finance), are still denying what Jesus represents in their attempts to keep humanity in a state where the goy is submissive to them.

agnostic

Legendary Member
"Following HA doctrine, it is the right time for Shias to rise and fight" - these are your words.
Right time after 1400 years waiting, the Shias finally decided to rise in 1960s-1970s. We are now in the era of rise of Shias until the ultimate battle between Good and Evil in which God promised the victory of the meek that "shall inherit the Earth".

And I already explained why Shias didn't rise before.

Last edited:

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
Let's also keep an eye on the visa renewals for the Lebanese that are already working in the UAE. If they're denied and forced to return back home we're going to have a bigger problem on our hands.

fida el sayyed wel supreme leader

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
Right time after 1400 years waiting, the Shias finally decided to rise in 1960s-1970s. We are now in the era of rise of Shias until the ultimate battle between Good and Evil in which God promised the victory of the meek that "shall inherit the Earth".

And I already explained why Shias didn't rise before.
So where do eastern christians stand in all this

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
Jews are the principal actors in the dissemination and propagation of ideas that aim to conceal the Truth.

The Jewish rabbis convinced Palestinian society that Jesus was a fraud 2000 years ago. This paradigm has continued up until now, albeit manifesting in different forms.

Jews, who are most prominent in the upper echelons of civilization (through their dominance of the media and academia and finance), are still denying what Jesus represents in their attempts to keep humanity in a state where the goy is submissive to them.

"Jews are the principal actors in the dissemination and propagation of ideas that aim to conceal the Truth"

So, what you are trying to say in not so many word is that you are to dumb to use your own head and you follow Jews instead, did I get it right?