• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

UAE Israel, Bahrain and UAE reach historic peace deal

NewLeb

NewLeb

I still believe that Islam can assert dominance over the Jews even if they had their own nation-state in the ME. It simply requires a one-world, Islamic government. That way, Israel- despite wielding sovereign and Jewish territorial authority- will always be encompassed by Islam.

Last edited:
  • Advertisement
  • O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    the outcome and my view of things do not change. It is what it is now. DId the Emiratis try to rebel against their rulers? did they try? are they willing to? how about the Kuwaitis? or the Qataris? i wonder.
    There have been rebellions all over the Arab world for sure.. the results and the price is for sure heavy and severe ..
    KSA itself have faced its own kind of rebellions through it years..

The original people of UAE or Qatar are very small in number and so far they have been under control but that doesn't mean they are doing the will of their own people! The UAE regime have always maintained its cooperation and supported other Arab tyrants in the region like bachar in Syria or Sisi in Egypt or its war in Yemen and Libya!

There must be a good reason why the UAE regime makes sure to empower such tyrannies in the Arab world!

Anyway all I was saying is that sure the tyrants can make so called "peace" treaties with so called israel but only by keeping people like us crushed and weak all over our region from Yemen to Syria to Egypt!

This might be the "peace" some aspire but for us the majority of people of this region clearly it isn't!

So in the end of the day where is this peace they speak of?

YOUR... sorry, not mine. I sympathize with the Palestinian case, 100%... but my destiny is my OWN country!
    I was more speaking of our destiny as Muslims :)
    But I'm sure you have good intentions for your country and it doesn't necessary goes against mine or ours!

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    السفير الأمريكي في إسرائيل: قرار وقف ضم أراضي الضفة الغربية مؤقت

Mabrouk for the arabs.. great victory!

T

Thucydides

السفير الأمريكي في إسرائيل: قرار وقف ضم أراضي الضفة الغربية مؤقت

Mabrouk for the arabs.. great victory!

Israel will claim its temporary ,uae will claim its permanent and trump will claim he's the deal broker

so a win,win,win except for Palestinians of course but they only have themselves to blame

maybe its a wake up call for us to follow our interests as well

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    "إسرائيل اليوم": صحيح أننا رغبنا في السيادة لكن الفكرة تأجلت فقط وللرجل الجالس في البيت الأبيض.. شكراً جزيلاً مجدداً

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
    Staff member
    "إسرائيل اليوم": صحيح أننا رغبنا في السيادة لكن الفكرة تأجلت فقط وللرجل الجالس في البيت الأبيض.. شكراً جزيلاً مجدداً
    I see they perfected the brown nosing technique through the last 4 years.
    Back in school we used to yell "Bayyiiiiiid" at such statements

latinorange

latinorange

it is natural and expected.
    trusting these people is like trusting scorptions
    tell that to @Manifesto and co
    Manifesto and co couldnt care less about this cause. I call it a human cause as opposed to a palestinian cause. They talk like strangers to this land, ignorant and even irrespectful of the blood that has been spilled since the entity was established. The arabs are morally broke. But the Ideas remain and will pass on from generation to generation. They taught us a valuable lesson, never to forgive, never to forget...to which i would add, never to trust. Trust will never be built because they do not respect us. Actually they respect nobody and hence the miseries the have been subject to since ages ago. Two strange entites signed a peace deal yesterday. And so what? The accomplishment could hardly make any headline. His Excellency is truly a visionary, but somebody fooled him to believe that he would go down in history as a brave man of peace, a true statesman. The bin of history is awaiting.

shadow1

shadow1

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Finally! Yet another Arab country has come to realise it'd be more probable to see stars twinkling in the skies of Abu Dhabi in the midday sun than the Arab getting a square nanometer back of the land occupied by Israel. The Arabs tried, it got Lebanon destroyed. The Iranians tried, it got Lebanon destroyed. let's see Turkey try now and that too will get Lebanon destroyed except this time not much is left so it might be worth the effort.

UAE's action is a good preemptive strike. Knowing how expansionary Israeli policies are, UAE feared it might be touched by the next wave of annexation so it bought time.

Lebanon will be the last arab country to strike a deal with Israel unless of course there is a change in the Iranian regime and that aint likely soon.

V

vicking747

Finally! Yet another Arab country has come to realise it'd be more probable to see stars twinkling in the skies of Abu Dhabi in the midday sun than the Arab getting a square nanometer back of the land occupied by Israel. The Arabs tried, it got Lebanon destroyed. The Iranians tried, it got Lebanon destroyed. let's see Turkey try now and that too will get Lebanon destroyed except this time not much is left so it might be worth the effort.

UAE's action is a good preemptive strike. Knowing how expansionary Israeli policies are, UAE feared it might be touched by the next wave of annexation so it bought time.

Lebanon will be the last arab country to strike a deal with Israel unless of course there is a change in the Iranian regime and that aint likely soon.
    Sorry who said Lebanon would be the last country striking a deal with Israel ? Talk for yourself. Majority of Lebanese are ready to engage in direct negotiations with Israel but HA is putting a veto.

shadow1

shadow1

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Sorry who said Lebanon would be the last country striking a deal with Israel ? Talk for yourself. Majority of Lebanese are ready to engage in direct negotiations with Israel but HA is putting a veto.
    Why ask me if you already know the answer to your question?
    Write it in your little book Lebanon will sign a peace gtreaty with Israel the same day Iran will. And it will. It being Iran

latinorange

latinorange

HA is not some sort of abstract entity...it represents at least 1 million Lebanese citizens with full rights.
    The rest of us, many, are also against any peace with the enemy state. I am not against negotiations however, but these must be indirect, through third parties and would consist of handing a piece of dirty toilet paper with the following statement written on pencil...

Hello...shalom...take the refugees back and give them nationality...we want 19839823 zillion shekels for each family in south Lebanon....and ohhh...we want you to say sorry loud and clear, in several languages...and give up your false claims on hommus and falafel...now fk off and don't bother answering unless it is in full acceptance of the aforementioned conditions...shalom and goodbye.