UAE Israel, Bahrain and UAE reach historic peace deal

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I think peace would be more feasible if Lebanon had a stronger state too, because as long as Lebanon has an extremely weak state, Lebanon's fate isn't controlled by its own people, but by the rulers of other countries, most importantly Iran.

As long as Iran has a hardline government that is vehemently anti-Israel, and that government has enough money to fund Hezbollah, and Hezbollah can use that money (in part) to be the strongest political party in Lebanon, peace between Lebanon and Israel is impossible.

To me, Iran's determination to "erase Israel" is indisputable. Look at what Iran did in Syria, where it propped up with >$15 billion dollars a brutal, corrupt secular Arab dictator in a war which killed hundreds of thousands of Muslims and ruined millions of lives just to maintain a strategic position which it could use in a future war against Israel.

Although I think the dominant foreign power determining Lebanon's future relationship with Israel is Iran, on the other hand, I think if more Muslim & Arab countries recognized Israel it would start to make Lebanon conspicuous as a rejectionist state. Like, if Saudi Arabia recognized Israel, wouldn't it raise the confidence of Israel-accepting Lebanese to ask in public "Why not us?"
Despite all the Arab love toward Israel, I still have big reservations: I don’t trust them at all. The other Arab countries don’t have any direct conflict with them, whereas there is blood between us, there is also disputed territory (Shebaa) and disputed economic territory (gas in the med and ability for us to build dams and make use of our water). We need a strong state for sure, but we also need strength to allow us to maintain our rights.

Jeremy Samuel

I'm not naive enough to think that if all Jewish Israelis learned to speak Arabic that peace will suddenly break out, but I think this article is important because it shows how the Abraham Accords are already changing Israeli attitudes about various things.

Even if this bill doesn't pass, I wouldn't be surprised if more Jewish Israelis decide to learn Arabic.

Despite all the Arab love toward Israel, I still have big reservations: I don’t trust them at all. The other Arab countries don’t have any direct conflict with them, whereas there is blood between us, there is also disputed territory (Shebaa) and disputed economic territory (gas in the med and ability for us to build dams and make use of our water). We need a strong state for sure, but we also need strength to allow us to maintain our rights.
Why do you think we have trust in Syria ? Open your eyes it is all about interests and the future. Lebanon has no future in this alliance that brings the poorest and most miserables countries on earth, Yemen, Iran, Syria”.

Haydol farjiyon shwayyit meat bisakhskho.
They're just happy that now Israeli girls can travel freely to Dubai.
Israeli girls are very beautiful and attractive by the way - I saw some of them partying at the White in Dubai, funny how they now party in Lebanese clubs ;)

But Iranians are gorgeous - normal Iranian people (everyone outside of Iran) drink, dance and party. Iranians are by far the most beautiful and sexy girls on Earth.

Sorry my Lebanese friends, but there is more beautiful and sexier ?

You'll be the last to the party, but you will be there too.

Give them money, they could even convert for some bucks - politicians have no honor, no principles and would give you anything with the right price. Remember when Bashir Gemayel, Lebanon’s true hero, was elected. Israel had to pay more money to some MPs who were supposed to be leftists— lol they were bought for 1 M USD each

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Why do you think we have trust in Syria ? Open your eyes it is all about interests and the future. Lebanon has no future in this alliance that brings the poorest and most miserables countries on earth, Yemen, Iran, Syria”.
No i don’t have trust in Syria either, their track record is disastrous. But they are now quite weak. And mostly irrelevant.
there are several ways to go. An “alliance” with Israel at this stage is not an alliance... it’s like a 6 year old allying with an adult, and they are the adults, we will do what they tell us and accept any scrap they give us. It is not black or white.

The_FPMer

No i don’t have trust in Syria either, their track record is disastrous. But they are now quite weak. And mostly irrelevant.
there are several ways to go. An “alliance” with Israel at this stage is not an alliance... it’s like a 6 year old allying with an adult, and they are the adults, we will do what they tell us and accept any scrap they give us. It is not black or white.
I agree but the same goes for the "7olf al-akaliyyat".

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
Give them money, they could even convert for some bucks - politicians have no honor, no principles and would give you anything with the right price. Remember when Bashir Gemayel, Lebanon’s true hero, was elected. Israel had to pay more money to some MPs who were supposed to be leftists— lol they were bought for 1 M USD each

There is still a debate whether politics is first or second the most ancient profession. :)

Jeremy Samuel

Israel has a lot to offer but lebanon does not...

I disagree with this. I think Lebanon has a huge amount to offer culturally and economically, but the strategic benefits of a peace deal with Lebanon are enormous.

If Lebanon and Israel had a peace deal, it would imply the disarmament of Hezbollah and the end of tensions and fear on Israel's northern border. It would imply that Israel need not fear having 150,000 missiles launched against it. It would imply reduced risk for Diaspora Jewish communities, who have been attacked by Hezbollah in the past. As two educated, entrepreneurial, Mediterranean people, a Lebanon-Israel peace deal *might* even imply a warm peace and not the "cold peaces" that Israel has with Jordan and Egypt. The disarmament of Hezbollah would be hugely beneficial to Lebanon too (even absent a peace deal), but in this context, it's an obvious benefit to Israel.

Culturally and economically I think Lebanon offers a lot. Lebanon would undoubtedly receive a lot of Israeli tourists, and I would expect many Israeli-Arabs/Palestinian-Israelis decided to attend Lebanese universities. I think an Israel-Lebanon peace would be spiritually significant for Israeli Christians/Christian Arabs.

Unfortunately Lebanon manufactures very little, but Israel would undoubtedly buy Lebanese agricultural products. I'm sure that some Lebanese would want to visit places in Israel too -- didn't Claudine Aoun say two months ago how much she would like to visit Jerusalem?

A comprehensive peace is impossible right now, but it's within plausibility that Israel and Lebanon could agree on a maritime border. If you believe prayers can work, pray for the maritime border being settled.

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
View attachment 22452

انك تكون إستلطفته (مع إنو أنا بشوفو ثقيل الظل) إحتمال موجود
ولكن يصير أخوك وصديقك الغالي ، لي من ايمتى بتعرفه يا عبيط يا هبيل ؟؟؟ ؟؟؟؟
شو هل شعب الحمار يلي بينضحك علي بنصف ساعة
!!!!!
? ? ? ? ?

Ma t2awweh el dose 3al imaratiyyeh. Halla2 byez3al @SeaAb.