UAE Israel, Bahrain and UAE reach historic peace deal

Mjamm3een 7alkon w ur all posting under your account? :lol:
No my friend you are right. Keep throwing stones on Israeli while you beg for a vaccine (made by them especially Pfizer) and all the other technology that you are using. You don’t have food to eat and you keep promoting hate. The UAE is 50 times smarter than this small fanatic minority.

the majority of Lebanon supports a fair peace with Israel and I remind you that the President of the Republic signed a peace treaty with them in 1983.

Go and launch a National referendum but you are too scared from doing it.
We don’t have enemies except people like you who live based on hate while under the table using ALL their possible technologies.

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
No my friend you are right. Keep throwing stones on Israeli while you beg for a vaccine (made by them especially Pfizer) and all the other technology that you are using. You don’t have food to eat and you keep promoting hate. The UAE is 50 times smarter than this small fanatic minority.

the majority of Lebanon supports a fair peace with Israel and I remind you that the President of the Republic signed a peace treaty with them in 1983.

Go and launch a National referendum but you are too scared from doing it.
We don’t have enemies except people like you who live based on hate while under the table using ALL their possible technologies.
I am not against any fair peace deal and UAE was smart in safeguarding their national security with their deal. 7kee b 2esmak, that was my only point. Like everyone else, you represent yourself and yourself only on the forum...

I am not against any fair peace deal and UAE was smart in safeguarding their national security with their deal. 7kee b 2esmak, that was my only point. Like everyone else, you represent yourself and yourself only on the forum...
So we don’t have any difference. Did I say that I want peace at any cost ? Sure not.
but I am a real Lebanese, live and work in Lebanon, spend LBP and go out with only Lebanese (it is not that we have choice these days) and I talk to all my friends and family and we all have the same views. So I believe I do represent a majority of not a big majority

let’s go on a referendum or partition this country. Anyway we reached the point of non return and I doubt we can still all live together

LEBANESE-CIA

Legendary Member
:lol:🚀

8.jpg