• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

UAE Israel, Bahrain and UAE reach historic peace deal

Weekend250

congratulations to the deal maker of the century the great TRUMP
WE NEED PEACE WITH ISRAEL TO
TAKE BACK SHEEBA
SOLVE THE OIL ISSUE
,MAKE THE PALESTINIANS GO TO THE FUTURE PALESTINIAN STATE WHERE FUTURE HOME PAID BY GULF STATE AWAIT THEM

Viral

congratulations to the deal maker of the century the great TRUMP
WE NEED PEACE WITH ISRAEL TO
TAKE BACK SHEEBA
SOLVE THE OIL ISSUE
,MAKE THE PALESTINIANS GO TO THE FUTURE PALESTINIAN STATE WHERE FUTURE HOME PAID BY GULF STATE AWAIT THEM
Don't underestimate yourself. You are doing such a god job yourself as well;)

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
مكتب نتانياهو: سلامنا مع الإمارات لا يشمل السماح لها بشراء طائرات
F-35

how insulting is that! Congrats UAE and arabs. You sure know how to go to war, and how to make peace!

الحج موكي

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
مكتب نتانياهو: سلامنا مع الإمارات لا يشمل السماح لها بشراء طائرات
F-35

how insulting is that! Congrats UAE and arabs. You sure know how to go to war, and how to make peace!

Emiratis will make good foot soldiers. Leave the flying of planes to the Americans and Israelis 🙂.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

Uff. :cigar:
But..🤔 fi majel la sou2al, tnein? because I really don't understand the man's idea

if
1. "To the quds we're going.." he says and they repeat. How come then their feet are not moving one cm in the right direction? not now, not yesterday, not a decade ago and nor half a century back? at least since 2006 they've been parked behind the litani, that's moving in the opposite direction, no?🙄
2. "... martyrs by the millions.." yih :oops:. since when do dead people in paradise travel to other countries?

@Rafidi, 2enta b'tifham 3ala el sayyid aktar shi, fik t'tarjim raja2an, without going nuts. :banghead::lol:

The_FPMer

Uff. :cigar:
But..🤔 fi majel la sou2al, tnein? because I really don't understand the man's idea

if
1. "To the quds we're going.." he says and they repeat. How come then their feet are not moving one cm in the right direction? not now, not yesterday, not a decade ago and nor half a century back? at least since 2006 they've been parked behind the litani, that's moving in the opposite direction, no?🙄
2. "... martyrs by the millions.." yih :oops:. since when do dead people in paradise travel to other countries?

@Rafidi, 2enta b'tifham 3ala el sayyid aktar shi, fik t'tarjim raja2an, without going nuts. :banghead::lol:
Isn't he also indirectly telling them that they're going to get killed all of them in the process?

The_FPMer

yes, and this is why i asked someone who might know if dead people in paradise would still be able to go somewhere..
Haven't you watched Courage The Cowardly Dog? Of course they can!

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
But to be frank, that was a catchy way of saying "Y'all are a bunch of cannon fodder".

Or, they all appreciate the perky rhyme of ray7een / malayeen, while at the same time they know they're neither going anywhere nor dying much in the process.