• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

UAE Israel, Bahrain and UAE reach historic peace deal

الحج موكي

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Uff. :cigar:
But..🤔 fi majel la sou2al, tnein? because I really don't understand the man's idea

if
1. "To the quds we're going.." he says and they repeat. How come then their feet are not moving one cm in the right direction? not now, not yesterday, not a decade ago and nor half a century back? at least since 2006 they've been parked behind the litani, that's moving in the opposite direction, no?🙄
2. "... martyrs by the millions.." yih :oops:. since when do dead people in paradise travel to other countries?

@Rafidi, 2enta b'tifham 3ala el sayyid aktar shi, fik t'tarjim raja2an, without going nuts. :banghead::lol:

Meanwhile in Israel, they're preparing the biggest bowl of toum known to man.

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
Benefits of this action:
1. Israel had bettered (or will better) its science further - found (or will find) technical solution to yet another terrorist problem.
2. Arabs of Gaza and WB still do not have a state and still cannot lay claim to however dwindling piece of contested real estate.
how did u extrapolate all this BS analysis from a comedic bit is beyond any reason, u need some hugs m8

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

Poor people. Now that the gulfies are falling one after the other like mature dates, they feel so abandoned by everyone and so desperate they'd cling to anything you throw at them, including a joke like "3al quds ray7een shouhada2 bel malayeen".

لست أنساك وقد أغريتني بفم عذب المناداة رقيق
ويدٍ تمتد نحوي كيدٍ من خلال الموج مدت لغريق

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
Benefits of this action:
1. Israel had bettered (or will better) its science further - found (or will find) technical solution to yet another terrorist problem.
2. Arabs of Gaza and WB still do not have a state and still cannot lay claim to however dwindling piece of contested real estate.

@Iron Maiden & @My Moria Moon , and just as if Israelis heard me:

"WATCH: Israeli Laser Blasts Arson Balloons Out of the Sky"

PS. Feel free to eat your hearts out

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
To be frank I like what Palestinian Arabs are doing - they are the best guardians of Israel, better than some Israeli brass.

"WATCH: Palestinian Rejection of UAE-Israel Deal is ‘Historic Mistake,’ Says Kuwaiti News Host"