• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

UAE Israel, Bahrain and UAE reach historic peace deal

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
"Israel flight to UAE praised in Gulf, cursed by Palestinians"

"UAE official: Palestinians need to wake up, they’re not going to stop Arab-Israel ties"

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
حماس تعلن التوصل إلى تفاهم مع إسرائيل لاحتواء التصعيد في غزة

it seems love is in the AIR,
the afikhay effect :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SoFP1

The Chosen One
Orange Room Supporter
Nice, I will make peace with your enemy but still support you against them? 🤷‍♂️

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
This guy is impressive, whether the info he tells are true or not I don't know (I have to research them) but if they are true the message is also big

Oy, vey!!!

"Ayatollah Khamenei: ‘Emiratis betrayed the Islamic world’"
Iran is done. They lost the support from the people. Wars and hate can’t be a long term strategy

Israel and Emiraties were smarter to try peace - this is how humans need to live under.

God never gave us this Earth to keep hating and fighting each other. Never ever Iran was that isolated and we all know they will turn the page after Trump gets re-elected.

"‘Hamas Can Go to Hell!’ Says Dubai Deputy Police Chief"
Our world has changed and change came quickly. Israel was very smart in investing in soft power, soft diplomacy and technology- this is the future which is today.
Iran wasted 7000 years of one of the most intelligent people on Earth - Iranian are smart people and coming from a very old culture. Of the Shah made mistakes they should have resolved these not replace it with a middle age thinking

Anyway Iran is done, the Palestinian cause is done and our own Lebanon is done as well.

We should all benefit from this peace with the UAE to all seat calmly around a table and agree on a new plan for the region - the one we know died

Flood gates are slowly opening ...

"Top Saudi cleric appears to call for ties with Israel"
This same Imam was calling to terminate the Jews 20 years back. So does it mean that he was not following the Koran ? Or that the Koran gives him support for both stories ?;)

Regardless it is a good step that Guff countries are taking as long as they are able to secure permanent peace whereas we Lebanon have our rights respected.

Hezbollah will be the first one to clap hands I believe

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
This same Imam was calling to terminate the Jews 20 years back. So does it mean that he was not following the Koran ? Or that the Koran gives him support for both stories ?;)

Regardless it is a good step that Guff countries are taking as long as they are able to secure permanent peace whereas we Lebanon have our rights respected.

Hezbollah will be the first one to clap hands I believe

"This same Imam was calling to terminate the Jews 20 years back. So does it mean that he was not following the Koran?"

I have no clue what Koran claims, but I see how Iran has changed Gulf Arabs and I thank Khomenei.