Israel: Defining its Borders as a State.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
What was Palestine before Great Britain and Balfour? Oh yeah, a colony illegally occupied by the Ottomans.

But you have no issues with that because they are Muslim, I suppose.

They're still occupying Western Armenia, btw, after genociding its population. I don't see you getting all worked up over that.
Are you asking questions or are you telling me or declaring what I believe in?

• Advertisement
  • AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Ma bi khossak between me and sa7bi, your days are numbered as a moderator and maybe on the forum. Sara7t w mara7t kteer, your end is near!
    Michel Hayek much? Your predictions came true :)

I was the first to point out the shamelessness of Oroom in appointing a Zionist as a moderator, especially one that calls for Israel to annex parts of Lebanon.
    Chou hal wa2e7a.

Luckily Jo didn't allow this mockery to continue.

There's still one guy @Ice Tea using Lahd Army's flag as a profile pic and the moderators are doing nothing about it. What a shame.

Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Michel Hayek much? Your predictions came true :)

I was the first to point out the shamelessness of Oroom in appointing a Zionist as a moderator, especially one that calls for Israel to annex parts of Lebanon.
    Chou hal wa2e7a.

Luckily Jo didn't allow this mockery to continue.

There's still one guy @Ice Tea using Lahd Army's flag as a profile pic and the moderators are doing nothing about it. What a shame.
    Bookra byiji dawro kamen, michael hayek, whos that lol.. you are talking to joe tayyar here :p

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    So use your own advice and stop peddling revisionist history.
    Lol revisionist my shiny round behind.. tell then me then how am i wrong, why did the arab states attack on the 16th of may? 2days after the declaration of the state if israel? Am i mistaken?

V

Viral

And if the Lebanese stopped their bias and blind hatred, I'm quite sure Israel would stay out of Lebanon.
    I'm quite sure you should be appointed minister of defense to protect Lebanon's territories, airspace and waters.
    Lebanon has been waiting for its savior and TADA! Here we are!

‘Declare war on Lebanon, take out Syria’s S-300s’: Outgoing Israeli general on handling neighbors
    ‘Declare war on Lebanon, take out Syria’s S-300s’: Outgoing Israeli general on handling neighbors

Israel has the full arsenal needed to take on Hezbollah in Lebanon and eliminate the Iranian threat in Syria, the outgoing IDF Northern Command chief boasted, warning Damascus against using S-300s to protect its sovereignty.
    “If our freedom of movement is threatened, we will remove the threat. We know how to do that,” General Yoel Strick told Ynet News, adding that Israel will soon introduce “advanced weapons systems” to ensure it can continue to violate neighboring states’ airspace and to strike targets in Syria with impunity.
    If the Syrians employ Russian S-300s against our planes, and we take them out, it will be seen as a legitimate move on our part.
    While acknowledging that such a drastic move might damage Tel Aviv's relations with Moscow, Strick expressed hope that it wouldn’t come to that. Moscow had supplied the Arab Republic with S-300 air defense systems following the downing of a Russian Il-20 reconnaissance plane with 15 airmen on board in mid-September, during an Israeli raid.
    Moscow also warned Israel that it will suppress all satellite navigation, radars and communications systems of combat planes over the Mediterranean Sea if their maneuvers threaten Russian forces. Since then, Israel has been staging its intrusions via Lebanon, where the Jewish State is trying to keep Hezbollah in check.
    Hezbollah is inseparable from Lebanon as a country, due to the militant group’s strong political presence, the general argued. Thus, he claimed, “if it were up to me, I would recommend declaring war on Lebanon and Hezbollah” – not out of bloodlust but only to thwart the group’s alleged plot to “invade” Israel.
    I have no doubt what the outcome will be… It will be a decisive victory.

theMightyRedV

theMightyRedV

What was Palestine before Great Britain and Balfour? Oh yeah, a colony illegally occupied by the Ottomans.

But you have no issues with that because they are Muslim, I suppose.

They're still occupying Western Armenia, btw, after genociding its population. I don't see you getting all worked up over that.
    Palestine was always Palestine, a nation where Palestinian Muslims Christians and Jews lived together. What do the Turks have to do with anything - many Arab Muslims and Christians were against the Ottoman presence so I suppose this argument has no basis in the context of this discussion.

What the Turks did to the Armenians is criminal, but respectfully this hasn't affected us the way the genocide and annexation of land in Palestine has affected Lebanon over the last 50 years. Your comments are an insult to the thousands upon thousands of Lebanese who have had members of their family killed or injured by "israel". "israel" violates Lebanon by air every day, occupies parts of Lebanon still and has agents inside Lebanon and wait for it, is officially at war with Lebanon. I am glad that the majority of Lebanese recognize this fact and will always see the zionist entity as an enemy state.

What the Palestinians (or anyone else) thinks of HA doesn't matter to HA. HA cares for the protection of its weapons which have altered the balance of power against "israel" whether anyone likes it or not, it cares for the protection of its people no matter what - something their people will always respect and owe at all costs to the values of HA in SHN, always call for the right of return for the Palestinian people to their homeland and its liberation. If this is bias and blind hatred, then we are glad to be labelled in this category :)

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    I'm quite sure you should be appointed minister of defense to protect Lebanon's territories, airspace and waters.
    Lebanon has been waiting for its savior and TADA! Here we are!

Israel has the full arsenal needed to take on Hezbollah in Lebanon and eliminate the Iranian threat in Syria, the outgoing IDF Northern Command chief boasted, warning Damascus against using S-300s to protect its sovereignty.
    “If our freedom of movement is threatened, we will remove the threat. We know how to do that,” General Yoel Strick told Ynet News, adding that Israel will soon introduce “advanced weapons systems” to ensure it can continue to violate neighboring states’ airspace and to strike targets in Syria with impunity.

While acknowledging that such a drastic move might damage Tel Aviv's relations with Moscow, Strick expressed hope that it wouldn’t come to that. Moscow had supplied the Arab Republic with S-300 air defense systems following the downing of a Russian Il-20 reconnaissance plane with 15 airmen on board in mid-September, during an Israeli raid.
    Moscow also warned Israel that it will suppress all satellite navigation, radars and communications systems of combat planes over the Mediterranean Sea if their maneuvers threaten Russian forces. Since then, Israel has been staging its intrusions via Lebanon, where the Jewish State is trying to keep Hezbollah in check.
    Hezbollah is inseparable from Lebanon as a country, due to the militant group’s strong political presence, the general argued. Thus, he claimed, “if it were up to me, I would recommend declaring war on Lebanon and Hezbollah” – not out of bloodlust but only to thwart the group’s alleged plot to “invade” Israel.
    Looks like you agree with @Indie - everything comes down to Hezbollah.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Palestine was always Palestine, a nation where Palestinian Muslims, Christians and Jews lived together. What do the Turks have to do with anything - many Arab Muslims and Christians were against the Ottoman presence so I suppose this argument has no basis in the context of this discussion.

What the Turks did to the Armenians is criminal, but respectfully this hasn't affected us the way the genocide and annexation of land in Palestine has affected Lebanon over the last 50 years. Your comments are an insult to the thousands upon thousands of Lebanese who have had members of their family killed or injured by "israel". "israel" violates Lebanon by air every day, occupies parts of Lebanon still and has agents inside Lebanon and wait for it, is officially at war with Lebanon. I am glad that the majority of Lebanese recognize this fact and will always see the zionist entity as an enemy state.

What the Palestinians (or anyone else) thinks of HA doesn't matter to HA. HA cares for the protection of its weapons which have altered the balance of power against "israel" whether anyone likes it or not, it cares for the protection of its people no matter what - something their people will always respect and owe at all costs to the values of HA in SHN, always call for the right of return for the Palestinian people to their homeland and its liberation. If this is bias and blind hatred, then we are glad to be labelled in this category :)
    Palestinian is simply a name of a person who lives in the area called Palestine, Jew, Arabs, etc ...

Palestine/Palestina is Greek word/name forced on Jews by Romans as punishment for the revolt of 70 AD and the name itself stuck among European Christians as alternative designation for Holy Land.

Neither Jews nor Arabs like the name and Arabs cannot even pronounce it in Arabic.

In 1964 (Egyptian) Arafat and (Soviet) Andropov decided to usurp the name for political expediency and because there was no contest they succeeded.

What we see today is slow correction of political hoax called "Palestinians" and in a generation or two this nonsense will be gone and nobody in the World would attempt to associate "Palestinian" with some kind of nation or state.

It will eventually only be regarded as failed Arab attempt to create legitimate claims to Jewish Land.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Palestinian is simply a name of a person who lives in the area called Palestine, Jew, Arabs, etc ...

Palestine/Palestina is Greek word/name forced on Jews by Romans as punishment for the revolt of 70 AD and the name itself stuck among European Christians as alternative designation for Holy Land.

Neither Jews nor Arabs like the name and Arabs cannot even pronounce it in Arabic.

In 1964 (Egyptian) Arafat and (Soviet) Andropov decided to usurp the name for political expediency and because there was no contest they succeeded.

What we see today is slow correction of political hoax called "Palestinians" and in a generation or two this nonsense will be gone and nobody in the World would attempt to associate "Palestinian" with some kind of nation or state.

It will eventually only be regarded as failed Arab attempt to create legitimate claims to Jewish Land.
    This is not a good historical analysis, it is laced with too much propaganda.

V

Viral

It is unlawful in the way that displacing people to settle other people is and then declaring that the land is yours. That way is perticularly unlawful. The discussion wasnt abt HA today, it was about arabs starting the war..

Until the palestinians leave our country this is as much our issue too. Thise people are living in lebanon because they were kicked out if their homes because the british felt like they owed the jewish community for the war effort.
    There's over a million Palestinian refugees in Lebanon in full demographic explosion now. Is that Lebanon's problem or Israel's?
    Our main problem with Israel is their refusal to implement UN resolutions pertaining to these refugees and their return.
    Are you asking questions or are you telling me or declaring what I believe in?
    What is wrong with this picture?
    Israel violates Lebanon’s airspace on regular basis using civilian passenger planes as shield jeopardizing civilian lives. It still occupies parts of South Lebanon territories which are about to be package with the Golan Heights part of the deal of the century. Infringing on Lebanon’s waters, oil and gas reverses. Our Zionist friends on this thread confidently declaring Israel’s northern border extends from the Litani River south and everything won by force becomes legitimate possession regardless of UN resolutions.
    Yet, our Mariam ElMajdalieh has no doubt that Hezbollah who liberated Lebanon’s South and saved it from being annex with the Golan Heights to Israel is Lebanon’s problem…
    How can any Lebanese be so naïve not to tell Mr. Pompeo, Israel’s ambassador to Lebanon: If you care so much about Lebanon, arm or allow the LAF to be armed so they become stronger than Hezbollah therefore defeating the purpose of Hezbollah’s arms and eliminating the Iranian influence in Lebanon.
    May be Bassil did tell him that during their private meeting. But we all know what the real intentions are don’t we? Deal of the century?:cool:

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Again, I find it insulting as a Lebanese that two Zionist pigs are here wishing themselves "happy Passover" and propagating enmity against my country and its people on a Lebanese forum. Israehell is always threatening us with war and bombing us into the stone age while it continues to violate our waters and air and land. Some parts of our country are still under israehelli occupation and under the guise of freedom of expression, we are allowing some pigs roam a Lebanese forum and insult us to our faces by justifying israehelli terrorism, land grab, occupation, colonialism, apartheid and fabricating history. This has to stop. Its not enough to demote one of the pigs from being a moderator. They should be told to shut up with a permanent ban.

blonde looking European Ashkenazi Jews do not belong to Palestine or to the Middle East. The best they can wish for is to visit the Holy Land as religious tourists like Lebanese Shia travel to Iraq and Iran and Saudi for religious tourism to visit holy places and shrines. We will continue to voice that and stand by that. No amount of American bullying and intimidation will succeed, no amount of Arabian cowardice and sellouts will discourage us and no israehelli terror will win to silence us or kill the fight in us and our will to oppose oppression and correct the misnomer called "israehell", an apartheid ethno-fascist bloodsucking colonial entity. This bloodsucking apartheid entity will have to be dissolved peacefully (or maybe otherwise) just as apartheid South Africa was and Palestinians, with about half a million refugees in Lebanon, must have the right to return even if it is after a hundred generations. Palestine is for Palestinians, be they Jews, Muslims, Christians, Arabic or Hebrew speaking. Europe is for Europeans, be they Jews or Christians or whatever.