Israel: Defining its Borders as a State.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I am not talking about Hezbollah.
This has always been the stance of the Lebanese government and it predates Hezbollah.

In fact, the return of the Palestinians is an international demand since it's a UN security Council resolution and it should be binding to all member states. No need to destroy Israel, just remind the warmongering whiners that they cannot keep disregarding the return of the refugees they expelled. I believe you do know the burden those Palestinians pose on the Lebanese state and honest taxpayer who really deserves a break after all the years of paying for someone else's bullying.
Warmongering my shiny behind, people got kicked off their native lands and funneled into our country and we know the rest of the story.. they must return to their homeland, just as we are fighting fir the syrians to return.

HA’s posturing might not be the way to move forward but neither is submitting to israel.
If israel decides to evict more palestinians from their lands after they annex the west bank, do you think they will ask you your permission to move more palestinian refugees into lebanon?

They will do it with the rest of the western eorkd cheering in the background stop deluding yourself.
So my friends...are the Lebanese Druze part of the plan to defend ourselves from Israel?

Obviously, I oppose the settlement of the Palestinian refugees in Lebanon. However, forget about sending them back to Israel. The Lebanese Muslim community, along with the Palestinian extremists, made sure that door is permanently shut. Another solution will have to be found. But the more HA chant their war slogans, the less likely the international community is to help Lebanon on that front.

• Advertisement
  • fidelio

fidelio

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    So my friends...are the Lebanese Druze part of the plan to defend ourselves from Israel?

Obviously, I oppose the settlement of the Palestinian refugees in Lebanon. However, forget about sending them back to Israel. The Lebanese Muslim community, along with the Palestinian extremists, made sure that door is permanently shut. Another solution will have to be found. But the more HA chant their war slogans, the less likely the international community is to help Lebanon on that front.
    Nobody has the power or the prerogative to settle the Palestinians, not even the Palestinians themselves. It can take some time but they will eventually return and Turkey will recognize the genocide. You do know there are issues where compromise is impossible.

The Druze and Hezbollah are another matter altogether and i frankly know nothing about this. They can both lock horn and i wouldn't lose any sleep over it. They are both far from being Saints. Again, i'm surprised you are bringing this issue into this thread.

V

Viral

Netanyahu opens Trump Heights – a non-existent settlement in illegally-occupied Golan

Standing under an oversized sign for a village his temporary government has no authority to build, Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu took his friendship with Donald Trump to a new level by inaugurating Trump Heights in the Golan.
    “It is a historic day,” said Israel’s prime minister, standing next to US ambassador David Friedman.
    “Many years have passed since a new settlement was established in the Golan Heights. Today it is happening: We are making an important step toward the rise of Trump Heights. It will proudly carry the name of a very great friend of the State of Israel, and I am also very proud to say a great friend of mine.”
    Netanyahu spoke of the name as a symbol of gratitude for the White House decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital and Golan as a part of Israel, while Friedman spoke of the settlement as a “beautiful birthday present” to Trump, who turned 73 on Friday.

Trump later tweeted his gratitude.

Despite, a “festive cabinet meeting” to approve the construction of the settlement on the Syrian border, as the head of the interim government who failed to form a ruling coalition after April’s election, Netanyahu has no power to authorize construction. At the earliest, Trump Heights could begin to exist as more than a sign if and when his bloc wins the new election in September.

His chief opponents for the upcoming vote criticized the ceremony as a cheap pre-election stunt, exploiting Trump’s name (and perhaps taking attention away from his wife Sara's court verdict on the same afternoon).

“Whoever reads the fine print in this ‘historic decision’ will understand that it is nothing more than a fictitious and non-obligatory resolution – a fake policy,” said Zvi Hauser of the center-left Blue and White party. “There is no budget, there is no plan, there is no location for the settlement and there isn’t really any binding decision to execute the project.”

The settlement currently exists only as a sign. Only 25,000 Israelis have chosen to settle in the Golan Heights since 1967. © Reuters /

Those outside the country were likely more concerned about Israel’s unwillingness to consider the return of the region, which was occupied and then annexed by Jewish state following the Six Day War in 1967.

On this Netanyahu was unapologetic.

“If it weren't for us, this place would be populated with fanatic Iranian militias,” he said during his speech.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member

Netanyahu opens Trump Heights – a non-existent settlement in illegally-occupied Golan

View attachment 12771

Standing under an oversized sign for a village his temporary government has no authority to build, Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu took his friendship with Donald Trump to a new level by inaugurating Trump Heights in the Golan.
    “It is a historic day,” said Israel’s prime minister, standing next to US ambassador David Friedman.
    “Many years have passed since a new settlement was established in the Golan Heights. Today it is happening: We are making an important step toward the rise of Trump Heights. It will proudly carry the name of a very great friend of the State of Israel, and I am also very proud to say a great friend of mine.”
    Netanyahu spoke of the name as a symbol of gratitude for the White House decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital and Golan as a part of Israel, while Friedman spoke of the settlement as a “beautiful birthday present” to Trump, who turned 73 on Friday.

Trump later tweeted his gratitude.

Despite, a “festive cabinet meeting” to approve the construction of the settlement on the Syrian border, as the head of the interim government who failed to form a ruling coalition after April’s election, Netanyahu has no power to authorize construction. At the earliest, Trump Heights could begin to exist as more than a sign if and when his bloc wins the new election in September.

His chief opponents for the upcoming vote criticized the ceremony as a cheap pre-election stunt, exploiting Trump’s name (and perhaps taking attention away from his wife Sara's court verdict on the same afternoon).

“Whoever reads the fine print in this ‘historic decision’ will understand that it is nothing more than a fictitious and non-obligatory resolution – a fake policy,” said Zvi Hauser of the center-left Blue and White party. “There is no budget, there is no plan, there is no location for the settlement and there isn’t really any binding decision to execute the project.”

The settlement currently exists only as a sign. Only 25,000 Israelis have chosen to settle in the Golan Heights since 1967. © Reuters /

Those outside the country were likely more concerned about Israel’s unwillingness to consider the return of the region, which was occupied and then annexed by Jewish state following the Six Day War in 1967.

On this Netanyahu was unapologetic.

“If it weren't for us, this place would be populated with fanatic Iranian militias,” he said during his speech.
    "non-existent settlement in illegally-occupied Golan" - And yet ...

V

Viral

"non-existent settlement in illegally-occupied Golan" - And yet ...
    Don't look at me. I thought we were trying to convince Hezbollah to disarm by showing them how the International community respects its own laws and how safe their land would be without their arms.
    My bad...:oops:

V

Viral

Netanyahu to Bolton: Any Palestine deal ‘must include’ Israeli presence in Jordan Valley

Two Certified Clowns in a serious conversation :cigar:

Last edited:
    Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    They are certainly interested in taking the Palestinians off the map. They are taking a Palestinian state off the map. How is that different?

Heck, even the extreme Arabs call for a one state solution, which wouldn't take Jews off the map.
    I was replying to a poster who was comparing Israel with Lebanon, not Palestinians.

But as for Palestinians, they refused the two state proposal and declared war on Israel the moment it was created.

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    I was replying to a poster who was comparing Israel with Lebanon, not Palestinians.

But as for Palestinians, they refused the two state proposal and declared war on Israel the moment it was created.
    Hell ya we refused it and will do so infinite of times!!!

Sooner or later we will kick out the western colonialism aka Zionism from our lands!

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Hell ya we refused it and will do so infinite of times!!!

Sooner or later we will kick out the western colonialism aka Zionism from our lands!
    Every single Arab Muslim country in the region was created by the same Westerners. You got all of the land, except for tiny Israel and tiny Lebanon, and still you complain. Can you be more greedy and hateful?

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    Every single Arab Muslim country in the region was created by the same Westerners. You got all of the land, except for tiny Israel and tiny Lebanon, and still you complain. Can you be more greedy and hateful?
    Ya and for the thousands times all these states are as fake as so called Israel!

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    Bottom line, you are against all borders because you believe the whole world is, or should be, islamic; and that precisely proves the point that neither Israel nor any other non-Muslims can trust you.
    Nope I'm just against the current borders and what they mean in our "modern" world today!
    Bottom line you do not trust us and we do not trust you!

You want to blame others for western colonialism and accuse them for it somehow yet your masters are all over the world doing exactly what you are preaching against!

The so called "Israel" still have settlements all over the place and being heavily supported by major western powers with cash and arms if that is not western colonialism then tell me what the hell it is!

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    You can either provide an alternative that is acceptable for everyone or you can accept the status quo.
    No such thing as acceptable for everyone!
    The alternative is to turn all the tables and force a new status quo!

So resistance will always be the answer to the existing corrupted state of affairs!

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    No such thing as acceptable for everyone!
    The alternative is to turn all the tables and force a new status quo!
    So you want to force your will on everyone else. And you wonder why we don't support you.

Thanks for proving my point, yet again.

If you want to discuss this topic further, please start a new thread. We've gone off-topic long enough.

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    So you want to force your will on everyone else. And you wonder why we don't support you.

Thanks for proving my point, yet again.

If you want to discuss this topic further, please start a new thread. We've gone off-topic long enough.
    You said it yourself Western colonialism forced on us new borders and created all these fake nations..
    So why is it okay for you when it is European white men forcing their will on others and if someone resists it you blame them for it and accuse them of forcing their will on others!

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    I don't see Israel bothering Jordan or Egypt.
    You didn't see what Jordan and Egypt had to give up!?
    Are you willing for Lebanon to accept what Jordan and Egypt accepted?

These two countries are being humiliated by all means!

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You said it yourself Western colonialism forced on us new borders and created all these fake nations..
    So why is it okay for you when it is European white men forcing their will on others and if someone resists it you blame them for it and accuse them of forcing their will on others!
    That's not at all what I said.

Again, feel free to start a new thread if you want to discuss this further.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You didn't see what Jordan and Egypt had to give up!?
    Are you willing for Lebanon to accept what Jordan and Egypt accepted?

These two countries are being humiliated by all means!
    Examples?

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    Examples?
    Naturalization of Palestinian in Jordan for example and to give up on some huge territories bordering so called "israel"
    The Egyptians were not allowed to be in Sinai until only recently.. among other things like selling their resources way bellow market prices!

Would this same colonial state even allow any strong army next door?