Israel launches operation to expose and thwart hizbullah tunnels

• Advertisement
  • Muki

Muki

Orange Room Supporter
    Are they bombing south of Lebanon?
    Not from what I've been able to find out so far, which is very little. Basically:
    -Israel launched military operation to destroy tunnels
    -Operation restricted to Israel's side of the border

Libnene Qu7

Libnene Qu7

Super Ultra Senior Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Hopefully this will entice our zombie politicians to form a government.

Muki

Muki

Orange Room Supporter
    Do you think that is a goal of the Israeli government?

Formation of a Lebanese government is something Iran (and by proxy, Hizbullah) doesn't want.

Libnene Qu7

Libnene Qu7

Orange Room Supporter
    Do you think that is a goal of the Israeli government?

Formation of a Lebanese government is something Iran (and by proxy, Hizbullah) doesn't want.
    Of course not, I'm just pointing out a possible silver lining to this potentially destructive news.

Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    ‏باسيل تعليقا على التطورات في الجنوب: نأمل ان يشكل ما يحصل بادرة للاسراع في تشكيل حكومة جديدة بما يسمح لنا بمواجهة التحديات

Isabella

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    They're digging tunnels to Israel? This is outrageous and totally unnacceptable.
    The tunnels have been there for a while, Israel is just searching for and I guess burrying them

Libnene Qu7

Libnene Qu7

Orange Room Supporter
    The tunnels have been there for a while, Israel is just searching for and I guess burrying them
    I was told they've been there since before the 2006 war, but Israel is enjoying a Don Quixotian battle right now.

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

They're digging tunnels to Israel? This is outrageous and totally unnacceptable.
    Yes, and the tunnels start directly from the Christian villages close to the border, the same places they are stocking their missiles.

Last edited:
    Ice Tea

Ice Tea

If another war breaks out it's gonna be a very different situation from 2006. I can't believe that in 2018 with internet and all the information we have access to those people are still gonna be supportive of hezbollah and their dirty tacts, when it's clear they are the ones trying to provoke. If they do, they do deserve to get bombed. Sorry but no simpathy for people who risk their family's safety in the name of jihad. My only concern at this point is the remaining Christians far down south .

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    يا عمي ليش نحنا بدنا نحرر فلسطين؟