Israel launches operation to expose and thwart hizbullah tunnels

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
If another war breaks out it's gonna be a very different situation from 2006. I can't believe that in 2018 with internet and all the information we have access to those people are still gonna be supportive of hezbollah and their dirty tacts, when it's clear they are the ones trying to provoke. If they do, they do deserve to get bombed. Sorry but no simpathy for people who risk their family's safety in the name of jihad. My only concern at this point is the remaining Christians far down south .
personally i consider myself hors subject

i cant afford to pay a price to liberate some [] muslims in Palestine who wants to kill me and see me as kaffer

hallak is srael started bombing and punishing non combatants areas , i will be against them

i also dont think the christians areas will allow the shia to be welcomed there anymore, thats the reality of the matter
hey , they can go to bnache or asad 7erdan and albert mansour wa to ni frangieh ($2.5) million flat

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Advertisement
  • proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Give it some thought with regards to the subject of the thread and who is likely to bomb the south of Lebanon! I bet even someone like you can figure out who "they" are :)
    Who "they"?

Isabella

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Who "they"?
    They are the aliens from planet shalakalikaboom coming to convert humanity into their own supply of personal slaves and have decided to start bombing the south of Lebanon!

I see you're still working hard on proving you're even dumber than I thought! Congrats!

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    They are the aliens from planet shalakalikaboom coming to convert humanity into their own supply of personal slaves and have decided to start bombing the south of Lebanon!

I see you're still working hard on proving you're even dumber than I thought! Congrats!
    Who "they"?

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I hope that the bulk of the tunnels are well deep and well hidden from known detection instruments, so they won't be discovered.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    I hope that the bulk of the tunnels are well deep and well hidden from known detection instruments, so they won't be discovered.
    Why would you hope so.
    These tunnels might bring grief to Israel, but to Lebanon these tunnels might bring total destruction.

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Why would you hope so.
    These tunnels might bring grief to Israel, but to Lebanon these tunnels might bring total destruction.
    We are enemies, and when we have enemies, we need to get every advantage that we can lay our hands on, this is how things go all over the world, nothing new. This is the only way to prevent war.

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    They're digging tunnels to Israel? This is outrageous and totally unnacceptable.
    Not to Israel but to the Galilee, which was annexed by Israel in 1949, but actually not recognized internationally as part of The Jewish State according to Resolution 181 of 1947, which demarcated the border of the state of of Israel.
    This annexation is core to the Palestinian refugee problem in Lebanon and should be the ground of negotiating peace with Israel by the impotent Lebanese government. Security Council
    Resolution 73 of 1949, which demarcated the armistice's line also demanded the return of these refugees by means of negotiations. But Israel doesn't want to negotiate and we have Hezbollah wanting to resolve this problem by war because Lebanon never had a competent government.

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    They're digging tunnels to Israel? This is outrageous and totally unnacceptable.
    is it outrageous that they violate our land, air and sea on a daily basis or not ??
    is it outrageous that they used to expel to Lebanon any Palestinian that they don't want or not ??

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    We are enemies, and when we have enemies, we need to get every advantage that we can lay our hands on, this is how things go all over the world, nothing new. This is the only way to prevent war.
    Advantage I can understand, but advantage has to be much greater than five minutes of feel-good and then total disaster.

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    If another war breaks out it's gonna be a very different situation from 2006. I can't believe that in 2018 with internet and all the information we have access to those people are still gonna be supportive of hezbollah and their dirty tacts, when it's clear they are the ones trying to provoke. If they do, they do deserve to get bombed. Sorry but no simpathy for people who risk their family's safety in the name of jihad. My only concern at this point is the remaining Christians far down south .
    We had an internet in 2006, most notably we had this Forum where the war details made it to Canada.
    The amount of fake news and fake accounts online may play against Israel because all intelligence collected online may not reflect the actual sentiments of the population.

The story with the Saudi Arabian monarchy may flip public opinion back to the advantage of HA.

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    personally i consider myself hors subject

i cant afford to pay a price to liberate some [] muslims in Palestine who wants to kill me and see me as kaffer

hallak is srael started bombing and punishing non combatants areas , i will be against them

i also dont think the christians areas will allow the shia to be welcomed there anymore, thats the reality of the matter
    hey , they can go to bnache or asad 7erdan and albert mansour wa to ni frangieh ($2.5) million flat
    You should be thrilled by the news. Nazareth is home to a significant number of Christians. Then bringing the Galilee under Lebanese sovereignty would make the Federalists project in Lebanon more attractive. The Sunnis will be happy as well. Only the Shi'a will be disadvantaged by such a liberation because they will become a minority.

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You should be thrilled by the news. Nazareth is home to a significant number of Christians. Then bringing the Galilee under Lebanese sovereignty would make the Federalists project in Lebanon more attractive. The Sunnis will be happy as well. Only the Shi'a will be disadvantaged by such a liberation because they will become a minority.
    I don't trust Sunnis even more than the Shia

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    is it outrageous that they violate our land, air and sea on a daily basis or not ??
    is it outrageous that they used to expel to Lebanon any Palestinian that they don't want or not ??
    Of course it is. But do you really think a militia bypassing the Lebanese government and digging tunnels into another country is acceptable? Do you really think those tunnels will have any positive effect on Lebanon?

All HA are doing with their anti-Israel hatred is prolong hostilities between the two countries. They have no right to take Lebanon into their schemes. The only thing Lebanon should be concerned with is finding a diplomatic solution to get Palestinian refugees out of Lebanon. The rest is between Palestinians and Israelis.