• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Israel launches operation to expose and thwart hizbullah tunnels

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
Agreed. Occupiers should go back to Arabia and return land to native inhabitants.

The native inhabitants are certainly not from East Europe :lol:
The Negev Bedouins have lived for thousands of years in that region and are part of the native population.

The Flestin ppl are indeed native to this land, and so are the Egyptians etc.

• Advertisement
  • Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The native inhabitants are certainly not from East Europe :lol:
    The Negev Bedouins have lived for thousands of years in that region and are part of the native population.

The Flestin ppl are indeed native to this land, and so are the Egyptians etc.
    Not the occupying Arab Islamists though. These belong to the Arabian desert.
    Hopefully other groups follow the lead of the Jewish people in reclaiming their native land.

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    Not the occupying Arab Islamists though. These belong to the Arabian desert.
    Hopefully other groups follow the lead of the Jewish people in reclaiming their native land.
    Haha okay..

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    Happy New Year my Swedish friend.
    Happy new year to you as well

tayb @Muki what do you think of the ultra extremist Jews who are growing in numbers and behave way worse than the Wahhabist`?
    They have already taken over some areas in Jerusalem among others and harass people for what they are wearing or if they do not close their shops on Saturday and even forbidding them from driving cars etc!

These extremist are growing big in numbers now days would you like go live with them?

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Happy new year to you as well

tayb @Muki what do you think of the ultra extremist Jews who are growing in numbers and behave way worse than the Wahhabist`?
    They have already taken over some areas in Jerusalem among others and harass people for what they are wearing or if they do not close their shops on Saturday and even forbidding them from driving cars etc!

These extremist are growing big in numbers now days would you like go live with them?
    Absolutely not and I've had unpleasant, to say the least, run-ins with them in Israel.
    The government will reign in their crimes and harassment of others soon enough, and I think compelling them to join the IDF is one step in the right direction. Military teaches discipline and creates life-long bonds that go beyond one's deeply held beliefs.

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    Absolutely not and I've had unpleasant, to say the least, run-ins with them in Israel.
    The government will reign in their crimes and harassment of others soon enough, and I think compelling them to join the IDF is one step in the right direction. Military teaches discipline and creates life-long bonds that go beyond one's deeply held beliefs.
    Do not underestimate them..
    They have already grabbed political powers and seems like you guys are heading into some serious conflicts in the future..

Le منشار

Le منشار

Do not underestimate them..
    They have already grabbed political powers and seems like you guys are heading into some serious conflicts in the future..

it's a trick, IOF means the zionists are afraid of you. No IOF means the zionists have successfully infiltrated Muslim and Arab societies

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    When i only care of it not raining bombs on my parents and for them to have a safe and prosperous life as they have never hurt anyone and seeing the pissing contests here for baseless ideas of borders and somehow lands belong to certain populations because of stuff....while some preach free movement, freedom of thought and freedom of beliefs

#notmythreadisent