Israel launches operation to expose and thwart hizbullah tunnels

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
Actually quite the opposite he does not like to talk about this.
All his statements are only generalities.
And isralies themselves believed him more than their politicians, at least in the years 2000 till 2006.
Experience has shown that the israelis knew nothing or too little about HA, not because they are idiots, but because HA outsmarted them
despite their huge technological advantage
Even if it were so long time ago, you are living in the past.

• Advertisement
  • Muki

Muki

Orange Room Supporter
    Actually quite the opposite he does not like to talk about this.
    All his statements are only generalities.
    And isralies themselves believed him more than their politicians, at least in the years 2000 till 2006.
    Experience has shown that the israelis knew nothing or too little about HA, not because they are idiots, but because HA outsmarted them
    despite their huge technological advantage
    Yeah this is why Hizbulshaytan are shitting themselves and doing all they can to avoid a confrontation with Israel.
    Because they outsmarted the Israelis 😂😂😂.

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Even if it were so long time ago, you are living in the past.
    Yeah this is why Hizbulshaytan are shitting themselves and doing all they can to avoid a confrontation with Israel.
    Because they outsmarted the Israelis 😂😂😂.
    Laugh as much as you want, also laughter is cheap.
    Probably if you remember ansarieh battle and how all the landing force returned in pieces you would be more modest :p
    Also from experience, the israelis exploit any advantage they have, and if they really think they have the advantage they would not be quite at the borders.

Jorje

Jorje

Legendary Member
    Muki and PINI so pressed in this thread, lol.

After 20+ years they were sent packing. They tried again and failed. No one can take this away from HA. They taught them a lesson and now Israel will think 5 times before it dares to ever invade South Lebanon again. At least HA made sure South Lebanon is not the West Bank or the Golan.

And Nasrallah is right. Not sure how this whole tunnel media farce is a positive for Israel. 6 fully built and equipped tunnels, and NOW they found them? I would be worried if I lived in the Galilee. Maybe there's HA under my bed.

Muki

Muki

Orange Room Supporter
    Muki and PINI so pressed in this thread, lol.

After 20+ years they were sent packing. They tried again and failed. No one can take this away from HA. They taught them a lesson and now Israel will think 5 times before it dares to ever invade South Lebanon again. At least HA made sure South Lebanon is not the West Bank or the Golan.

And Nasrallah is right. Not sure how this whole tunnel media farce is a positive for Israel. 6 fully built and equipped tunnels, and NOW they found them? I would be worried if I lived in the Galilee. Maybe there's HA under my bed.
    Any plan to invade the Galilee is going to be a mistake of the same caliber that the Arabs did in 1948 when they invaded the newly re-established Jewish state.

The only way Hizbullah can hope to hold any part of Galilee is by having Israeli Arabs taking up arms on his side. And should they do that Lebanon will be stuck with 2 million Palestinian refugees at the conclusion of the war. Think about that.

And let me remind you how every single war where Arabs invaded Israel ended: more Arab territory occupied by Israel.

You put too much value in a sewer rat's words.

Jorje

Jorje

Legendary Member
    Any plan to invade the Galilee is going to be a mistake of the same caliber that the Arabs did in 1948 when they invaded the newly re-established Jewish state.

The only way Hizbullah can hope to hold any part of Galilee is by having Israeli Arabs taking up arms on his side. And should they do that Lebanon will be stuck with 2 million Palestinian refugees at the conclusion of the war. Think about that.

And let me remind you how every single war where Arabs invaded Israel ended: more Arab territory occupied by Israel.

You put too much value in a sewer rat's words.
    Not really sure how you inferred from my post that I think HA will or that I want them to "invade" the Galilee.

Also, lolol @ "re-established". Man, you guys are desperate for some validation.

You are the one though who seems to be stuck in the past. Those Nasrallah insults frankly make you look a bit of a troll or just deluded I guess. The bare fact is that HA established a new balance of terror on the Lebanon/Israel border. That is hardly weak or helpless. But it is too much for the ingrained sense of superiority you have to admit that.

Last edited:
    Muki

Muki

Orange Room Supporter
    Not really sure how you inferred from my post that I think HA will or that I want them to "invade" the Galilee.

Also, lolol @ "re-established". Man, you guys are desperate for some validation.
    From who?
    Striving to be historically accurate is more like it.

Abotareq93

Abotareq93

Legendary Member
    فادات معلومات انه اثناء قيام الجيش الإسرائيلي بتركيب العمود الحديدي على الجدار الاسمنتي الفاصل بين الاراضي اللبنانية - الفلسطينية المحتلة عند بوابة فاطمة - كفركلا، كسر صورة للامام موسى الصدر وشهداء حركة "امل" المعلقة على الجدار، ما أثار موجة غضب لدى مناصري حركة "امل" واهالي البلدة.

وعمل من شباب البلدة على قطع السلك الموصول على العمود الحديدي. وعلى الأثر، قامت القوات الإسرائيلية بالقاء عدد من القنابل الدخانية ومسيلة للدموع على المواطنين المحتشدين عند بوابة فاطمة في كفركلا على الحدود الفاصلة بين لبنان وفلسطين المحتلة، مما ادى الى اصابة اثنين منهم بحالة اختناق. وعلى الفور حضرت سيارة الهيئة الصحية ونقلتهما الى مستشفى مرجعيون الحكومي للمعالجة.