Israel launches operation to expose and thwart hizbullah tunnels

Noborders

Noborders

Legendary Member
Must be tough for you to declare war on Israel from Sweden... and ending the declaration with "Peace". :lol:
Me declaring war? :lol::lol::lol:
It is not up to me I'll be more than happy being a foot soldier in a war against the Zionist entity

Peace

• Advertisement
  • Noborders

Noborders

Legendary Member
    @My Moria Moon And there is no peace with the devils.. there can not be!
    When the infant killers and olive tree choppers are eradicated.. the region will be light years closer to peace!

Muki

Muki

Orange Room Supporter
    @My Moria Moon And there is no peace with the devils.. there can not be!
    When the infant killers and olive tree choppers are eradicated.. the region will be light years closer to peace!
    When the Arab colonizers and occupiers are sent packing out of Judea and Samaria, back to Arabia, then and only then will there be peace.

Muki

Muki

Orange Room Supporter
    Israel vs Hezbollah in 2006 is like an old man playing chess with a kid. The old man is like "that's pointless" when he has already f*cked the other side but can't get a checkmate and calls it off. So the kid jumps and down and claims he annihilated that man.
    The term you are looking for is "little man syndrome"

Noborders

Noborders

Legendary Member
    72 virgins await you.
    72 virgins? :lol::lol::lol: Did I step on your tail monkey?

When the Arab colonizers and occupiers are sent packing out of Judea and Samaria, back to Arabia, then and only then will there be peace.
    A western Jew got nothing to do with Judea nor Samaria!
    Dirty Zionists who cuts down olive trees is a enough proof for us of who these sick people are!

Muki

Muki

Orange Room Supporter

Dirty Zionists who cuts down olive trees is a enough proof for us of who these sick people are!
    Jews are indigenous to the land -- all Arab squatters will be kicked out.

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The tunnels weren't open on the Israeli side, but still under construction. Israel had to dig down to block them.
    Not possible, based on the camera report. Israelis could enter the tunnel from the Israeli side of the border. This means that IDF soldiers could enter into the tunnel and also install a camera in HA tunnel. Can you believe this. I mean can you believe that IDF entered the tunnel and installed a camera in a HA tunnel and HA then comes to be shot by this camera. This whole thing is just a big lie.

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Ashkenaz are not Semites you know, they cannot be natives. Only Musta'raba and Semite Jews are native to the land.

Noborders

Noborders

Legendary Member
    Nope.. Jews are indigenous to many different lands..
    Ashkenazi Jews coming with this filthy Zionist concept is not but a European in origin!

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You don't know what you're talking about.
    Since you are an atheist you may not have read the Torah. But I am not an atheist and I read the Torah regularly. The idea of the Jewish State is not a state for the Semites, but a state for the Jews who were not all Semites in the history of Judaism itself. Jews are multi-ethnic groups and Solomon marries 450 women of different ethnicity where all his kids were also Jews.

Zionism is not Judaism and Zionism lies about the history of the Jews to construct a lie about a national identity and nativity, This is a fact.
    We will have peace when the truth comes out and we recognize that the Ashkenaz were persecuted because they were Jews not because they were native to Palestine.

I have nothing against them coming here and also living in peace, but lying about who is the native just does not make the story right.

Shem was the father of Eber. Eber is the father of all Hebrews. These Hebrews are the natives of the land of Shem بلاد الشام and Yemen.

Genesis 10
    1 These are the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth. Sons were born to them after the flood.
    2 The sons of Japheth: Gomer, Magog, Madai, Javan, Tubal, Meshech, and Tiras.
    3 The sons of Gomer: Ashkenaz, Riphath, and Togarmah.
    4 The sons of Javan: Elishah, Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim.
    5 From these the coastland peoples spread in their lands, each with his own language, by their clans, in their nations.
    6 The sons of Ham: Cush, Egypt, Put, and Canaan.
    7 The sons of Cush: Seba, Havilah, Sabtah, Raamah, and Sabteca. The sons of Raamah: Sheba and Dedan.
    8 Cush fathered Nimrod; he was the first on earth to be a mighty man.1
    9 He was a mighty hunter before the Lord. Therefore it is said, “Like Nimrod a mighty hunter before the Lord.”
    10 The beginning of his kingdom was Babel, Erech, Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar.
    11 From that land he went into Assyria and built Nineveh, Rehoboth-Ir, Calah, and
    12 Resen between Nineveh and Calah; that is the great city.
    13 Egypt fathered Ludim, Anamim, Lehabim, Naphtuhim,
    14 Pathrusim, Casluhim (from whom2 the Philistines came), and Caphtorim.
    15 Canaan fathered Sidon his firstborn and Heth,
    16 and the Jebusites, the Amorites, the Girgashites,
    17 the Hivites, the Arkites, the Sinites,
    18 the Arvadites, the Zemarites, and the Hamathites. Afterward the clans of the Canaanites dispersed.
    19 And the territory of the Canaanites extended from Sidon in the direction of Gerar as far as Gaza, and in the direction of Sodom, Gomorrah, Admah, and Zeboiim, as far as Lasha.
    20 These are the sons of Ham, by their clans, their languages, their lands, and their nations.
    21 To Shem also, the father of all the children of Eber, the elder brother of Japheth, children were born.
    22 The sons of Shem: Elam, Asshur, Arpachshad, Lud, and Aram.

23 The sons of Aram: Uz, Hul, Gether, and Mash.
    24 Arpachshad fathered Shelah; and Shelah fathered Eber.
    25 To Eber were born two sons: the name of the one was Peleg,3 for in his days the earth was divided, and his brother’s name was Joktan.
    26 Joktan fathered Almodad, Sheleph, Hazarmaveth, Jerah,
    27 Hadoram, Uzal, Diklah,
    28 Obal, Abimael, Sheba,

29 Ophir, Havilah, and Jobab; all these were the sons of Joktan.
    30 The territory in which they lived extended from Mesha in the direction of Sephar to the hill country of the east.
    31 These are the sons of Shem, by their clans, their languages, their lands, and their nations.
    32 These are the clans of the sons of Noah, according to their genealogies, in their nations, and from these the nations spread abroad on the earth after the flood.

قحطان or Jokathan was the son of Eber and also the father of Sheba. Sheba is the father of all the Yemenite Arabs, also Hebrews and Peleg فالج is the father of all Syrian Hebrews

Muki

Muki

Orange Room Supporter
    Since you are an atheist you may not have read the Torah. But I am not an atheist and I read the Torah regularly. The idea of the Jewish State is not a state for the Semites, but a state for the Jews who were not all Semites in the history of Judaism itself. Jews are multi-ethnic groups and Solomon marries 450 women of different ethnicity where all his kids were also Jews.

Zionism is not Judaism and Zionism lies about the history of the Jews to construct a lie about a national identity and nativity, This is a fact.
    We will have peace when the truth comes out and we recognize that the Ashkenaz were persecuted because they were Jews not because they were native to Palestine.

I have nothing against them coming here and also living in peace, but lying about who is the native just does not make the story right.

Shem was the father of Eber. Eber is the father of all Hebrews. These Hebrews are the natives of the land of Shem بلاد الشام

Genesis 10
    1 These are the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth. Sons were born to them after the flood.
    2 The sons of Japheth: Gomer, Magog, Madai, Javan, Tubal, Meshech, and Tiras.
    3 The sons of Gomer: Ashkenaz, Riphath, and Togarmah.
    4 The sons of Javan: Elishah, Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim.
    5 From these the coastland peoples spread in their lands, each with his own language, by their clans, in their nations.
    6 The sons of Ham: Cush, Egypt, Put, and Canaan.
    7 The sons of Cush: Seba, Havilah, Sabtah, Raamah, and Sabteca. The sons of Raamah: Sheba and Dedan.
    8 Cush fathered Nimrod; he was the first on earth to be a mighty man.1
    9 He was a mighty hunter before the Lord. Therefore it is said, “Like Nimrod a mighty hunter before the Lord.”
    10 The beginning of his kingdom was Babel, Erech, Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar.
    11 From that land he went into Assyria and built Nineveh, Rehoboth-Ir, Calah, and
    12 Resen between Nineveh and Calah; that is the great city.
    13 Egypt fathered Ludim, Anamim, Lehabim, Naphtuhim,
    14 Pathrusim, Casluhim (from whom2 the Philistines came), and Caphtorim.
    15 Canaan fathered Sidon his firstborn and Heth,
    16 and the Jebusites, the Amorites, the Girgashites,
    17 the Hivites, the Arkites, the Sinites,
    18 the Arvadites, the Zemarites, and the Hamathites. Afterward the clans of the Canaanites dispersed.
    19 And the territory of the Canaanites extended from Sidon in the direction of Gerar as far as Gaza, and in the direction of Sodom, Gomorrah, Admah, and Zeboiim, as far as Lasha.
    20 These are the sons of Ham, by their clans, their languages, their lands, and their nations.
    21 To Shem also, the father of all the children of Eber, the elder brother of Japheth, children were born.
    22 The sons of Shem: Elam, Asshur, Arpachshad, Lud, and Aram.

23 The sons of Aram: Uz, Hul, Gether, and Mash.
    24 Arpachshad fathered Shelah; and Shelah fathered Eber.
    25 To Eber were born two sons: the name of the one was Peleg,3 for in his days the earth was divided, and his brother’s name was Joktan.
    26 Joktan fathered Almodad, Sheleph, Hazarmaveth, Jerah,
    27 Hadoram, Uzal, Diklah,
    28 Obal, Abimael, Sheba,

29 Ophir, Havilah, and Jobab; all these were the sons of Joktan.
    30 The territory in which they lived extended from Mesha in the direction of Sephar to the hill country of the east.
    31 These are the sons of Shem, by their clans, their languages, their lands, and their nations.
    32 These are the clans of the sons of Noah, according to their genealogies, in their nations, and from these the nations spread abroad on the earth after the flood.

قحطان or Jokathan was the son of Eber and also the father of Sheba. Sheba is the father of all the Yemenite Arabs, also Hebrews and Peleg فالج is the father of all Syrian Hebrews
    The Torah is a book of fairytales -- that I've read.
    And I already told you I ain't wasting my time on you.

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You just did waste your time on me.

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    My Jewish friend who is also an Ashkanaz told me that the worst enemy for the Jews is a Jewish convert. I think conversion means believing that the Torah is a book of fairy tales.

Muki

Muki

Orange Room Supporter
    My Jewish friend who is also an Ashkanaz told me that the worst enemy for the Jews is a Jewish convert. I think conversion means believing that the Torah is a book of fairy tales.
    Cool story bro.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member

Jew came home - squatters are out.

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Ironically Torah is base for Christianity and Islam, but I am not arguing about fairy tales part.
    You cropped my post, and made me say something I did not say.

The Torah is the law of Judaism and Islam and this who thinks otherwise is a propagandist of lies.

In Lebanon Christians do not believe in the Torah. They uphold the New Testament as a new law. Sometimes you will find the New Testament distributed without the Old Testament. A new cult.