Israel launches operation to expose and thwart hizbullah tunnels

joe tayyar

joe tayyar

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
The next war will not be HA and israel, it will be a regional one. Something that none can afford the losses specially israel. If israel think that it would be a walk in the park, they are totally mistaken.

• Advertisement
  • CitizenOfTheRepublic

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
    Not at all. A country must always be ready to defend itself militarily. But diplomacy must always take priority.

The current topic has nothing to do with self-defense.

And you're going to stop them from violating your airspace with those tunnels? On the contrary, you're motivating them to keep flying over to take surveillance imagery.
    This is where your argument fails. The tunnels have a huge deterrent and defensive value. Check none other than the Israeli report on the 2006 war, they didn’t know where the HA fighters were coming from.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I believe that a civil war between us is going to break up anyway (14 march vs 8 march). Because not everyone gave up their militias and sectarian hatred still lives. It's better to be more organized this time and tackle the worst militia there is. Then do proper militia disarming in a joined effort. Maronites and Druze should "stiffen their legs" as we say in Lebanese. Being soft, loving and anti-war is just making things worse while the Hezbollah tumor grows.
    I will take the advice I gave @Danny Z and let you rant :)

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    This is where your argument fails. The tunnels have a huge deterrent and defensive value. Check none other than the Israeli report on the 2006 war, they didn’t know where the HA fighters were coming from.
    That was on Lebanese territory, no?

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    And you people do not think the Zionist entity got their own tunnels into Lebanon as well?
    That if you don't mind them breaching the Lebanese airspace on daily bases!!!

If you don't want war to happen then you are in the wrong region the fact is that we will be in a war as long there is a Zionist entity and it is not up to you to decide peace or war.

You people keep forgetting the Palestinian refugees in Lebanon who many of you hate..
    If you want "peace" under the Zionist terms so badly then you better accept these refugees as Lebanese ASAP!

You can not have it both ways, you either accept being in a war with the zionist entity or you accept your current situation and accept their degrading "peace" terms!

These are the choices!

I would choose war anytime over their BS peace.. because the truth is this Zionist entity wasn't created to make peace in this region to begin with.
    Meaning even in their so called peace time they will make sure to wage another type of war with you that do not include bombs and bullets.
    In other words, a real slow death!

Also, seriously wake the F up, preparations for war is all around us so tell me how can Lebanon be neutral in all of this?
    That would be an impossibility!

War with the Zionist entity is our destiny the sooner you accept this the better!

Peace
    Paranoia much?

Why would Israel war with Lebanon if the Lebanese stopped threatening them and left them in peace?

Both the Shia and the Sunni on here are salivating at the idea of perpetual war with Israel...and you're surprised that Israel doesn't care about you? Why should they care for people who hate them so much that they would rather live in perpetual war just to spite them?

But yeah...keep blaming Westerners for your problems. Your values and priorities have nothing to do with the backward state of your countries!

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    You cropped my post, and made me say something I did not say.

The Torah is the law of Judaism and Islam and this who thinks otherwise is a propagandist of lies.

In Lebanon Christians do not believe in the Torah. They uphold the New Testament as a new law. Sometimes you will find the New Testament distributed without the Old Testament. A new cult.
    "You cropped my post, and made me say something I did not say." - I misread, my apologies.

"In Lebanon Christians do not believe in the Torah. They uphold the New Testament as a new law" - as new law maybe, but you cannot have NT without OT or else you'll have NT without a god.

BTW, assuming that god exists and that god is infallible how is it possible that god has the need to give his laws more than once? What gives?

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    "You cropped my post, and made me say something I did not say." - I misread, my apologies.

"In Lebanon Christians do not believe in the Torah. They uphold the New Testament as a new law" - as new law maybe, but you cannot have NT without OT or else you'll have NT without a god.

BTW, assuming that god exists and that god is infallible how is it possible that god has the need to give his laws more than once? What gives?
    You should ask him. I don't know. I am not god.

Mysobalanus

Mysobalanus

Not possible, based on the camera report. Israelis could enter the tunnel from the Israeli side of the border. This means that IDF soldiers could enter into the tunnel and also install a camera in HA tunnel. Can you believe this. I mean can you believe that IDF entered the tunnel and installed a camera in a HA tunnel and HA then comes to be shot by this camera. This whole thing is just a big lie.
    My understanding is that they drilled down into the tunnel and dropped a robot.

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    My understanding is that they drilled down into the tunnel and dropped a robot.
    How did they know that there was a tunnel, if the tunnel was not open at both ends?
    How did they manage to install the camera in the tunnel?
    If they drilled the tunnel, then it is an Israeli tunnel not a HA tunnel.

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

One more thing, the New Testament is the law of god the man. so in principle it is another god.

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Ouf!! Why all this text?!?!? Also, it is hors sujet :) I have no problem about the duty of HA and all of us to defend our land... BUT keeping the government hostage and protecting corruption does not go in the same direction of defending the country because it is accelerating Lebanon's collapse....
    I am exposing my theory and thoroughly explaining :
    إن لم تكن ذئباً أكلتك الذئاب

as for the internal affair, I agree with you HA should help fighting corruption.

Noborders

Noborders

Legendary Member
    So why'd you run to Europe instead of fighting in the south?
    When the jabha in the south is reopen again you can ask me the very same question!
    It would be a honour to fight in the south if i was ever given this privilege to fight against the real enemy!

Last edited:
    Noborders

Noborders

Legendary Member
    Lebanon is at war with Israel and Israelis are Jews and a large number of them are from Yemen, Egypt, Iraq, Syria, Egypt and Lebanon in addition to Russia and Europe.

The atheist Zionists on this Forum are American and we really do not know what it is they are talking about when they mix Judaism with atheism.

Maybe Zionism is an atheist belief, but this is not the general situation in Israel.

Zionism is a political nationalist ideology which is in control of the government in Israel. Zionism it is not Judaism.

The fact is that we should make peace because there is a lot that we share with the Israeli Jews, not so with Americans.

Zionism is an obstacle for peace.

In war people kill each other, but the ultimate objective should be peace and coexistence.
    Okay fine when they allow all the refugees who are in exile to go back to their own homes then come back and talk about peace!

So until then!

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Okay fine when they allow all the refugees who are in exile to go back to their own homes then come back and talk about peace!

So until then!
    Negotiation is what will resolve the refugees problem not war.

Edit: and I am not saying that Israel wants to negotiate, both parties are not willing so far.