• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Israeli transmission station in Barouk, Chouf

did anybody hear about the Lebanese Army stopping an internet transmission station in CHouf that is linked to Israel?
I read about it on tayyar.org

O Brother

Legendary Member
isn't it this way we got internet for the past 10 years in Lebanon when internet/cable used to be for 10$ a month?

coralie

Legendary Member
did anybody hear about the Lebanese Army stopping an internet transmission station in CHouf that is linked to Israel?
I read about it on tayyar.org

heheh no wonder they refuse the return of Bassil to the ministry of communications !!!! halak alla taba3 alla taba3on !!!!

who was minister of communications (and or health ) for the past 18 years ??????

Hamadeh was the master in the field of giving this sort of permits ! of course in exchange he was cashing millions of $$$$$$$ ! eh el khiyeneh bet rabbi7 ..... when ever you say Hamadeh you say CORRUPTION (communications and health ministry)

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
What's the fuss you Syrian/Iranians are making. Israel has modern a Internet communication system, unlike Syria and Iran. Why should we care it the Israelis are spying on you, technology has a dark side.

LEBANESE-CIA

Legendary Member
It is amazing how the fight for justice is on "3ala 3ainak ya tejir", "wazeer bi shed and wazer or ex-wazeer byerkhi" . there is no watan bedoun Impartial Justice. I know they can't name names directly on TV, I wish if they can name them so the "naive" public and those brainwashed followers know who is corrupted !

on a technical note. The station's capacity is 70 lines of E1
-1 E1 = 2.048 Mbit/s
-1 E1 = 32 lines (phone line)
-70 E1 = to 2240 (phone lines ) <-- illegal takhabor dowali
-70 E1 = 150 Mbit/s for internet and data usage. (communication compromised)

Not to forget that most govermental agencies were using this station, It tells you that all data were COMPROMISED! ..................................

What a traitor(S) with Big (S) (for sure walid jump-alot knows about it)

Sa3id Sale7

شتان ما بين الشبكتين شبكة تعمل بها المقاومة للدفاع عن الوطن والشبكة الأُخرى تعمل لخدمة العدو الصهيوني ، من يعمل لخدمة الوطن هجينة ؟ ومن يعمل لحساب العدو مكرّم ؟ أيعقل هذا ؟

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
شتان ما بين الشبكتين شبكة تعمل بها المقاومة للدفاع عن الوطن والشبكة الأُخرى تعمل لخدمة العدو الصهيوني ، من يعمل لخدمة الوطن هجينة ؟ ومن يعمل لحساب العدو مكرّم ؟ أيعقل هذا ؟

The shabakeh of the so-called moukawame is a Syrian/Iranian spying system who wants to target free Lebanon while the shabake of Israel is a gift from a civilized modern country to the Lebanese people. Bear in mind that Western democracies don't spy on innocent citizens, only on terrorists. Btw, Israel is also trying to free Lebanon from the Syrian/Iranian Hezbollah militia so you should thank her.

LEBANESE-CIA

Legendary Member
The shabakeh of the so-called moukawame is a Syrian/Iranian spying system who wants to target free Lebanon while the shabake of Israel is a gift from a civilized modern country to the Lebanese people. Bear in mind that Western democracies don't spy on innocent citizens, only on terrorists. Btw, Israel is also trying to free Lebanon from the Syrian/Iranian Hezbollah militia so you should thank her.

-Your comparison is inadequate and out of base.
-your assumption of western democracies not spying on citizens Is Wrong
the RCMP is spying on anyone, the only difference is you dont know it! So
bala western bala democracy they are selective in applying it.

Genius

Legendary Member

can you explain to me how a network used only by HA militants is a syrian/iranian spying system? how can it be used to spy the lebanese institutions?

This link which makes all the internet and voice (from the leb insitutions) data go through Israel is the same as an internal military network?

Sa3id Sale7

the shabakeh of the so-called moukawame is a syrian/iranian spying system who wants to target free lebanon while the shabake of israel is a gift from a civilized modern country to the lebanese people. Bear in mind that western democracies don't spy on innocent citizens, only on terrorists. Btw, israel is also trying to free lebanon from the syrian/iranian hezbollah militia so you should thank her.

هل الشبكة التي فككت كانت تخدم مصالح اللبنانيين ؟ أين تدخل المحور الإيراني السوري في هذا البلد كما تزعمون ؟ لو لم تحتل إسرائيل أرضنا ولم تيتم أطفالنا وتُرمّل نساءنا ، أنعقد الصلح معها ؟ أليست قبل ذلك قتلة الأنبياء ؟ فإذاً هم قبل أن يكونو أعداءنا هم أعداء الله والرسالات السماوية أجمع حتى الرسالة الموسوية

Ashrafieh_LF

can you explain to me how a network used only by HA militants is a syrian/iranian spying system? how can it be used to spy the lebanese institutions?

This link which makes all the internet and voice (from the leb insitutions) data go through Israel is the same as an internal military network?

Dude relax. Robin Hood is more Iranian than you are. He's just being sarcastic!
Al mawt li Amrika! Al mawt li Amrika!

Sa3id Sale7

wilayat al fakih better than israeli transmission station.

ماذا فعلت ولاية الحريري بلبنان 50000000 ربما ضيعت بالأرقام ، إبان 15 عاماً لم يتقدم لبنان بسبب السياسة المالية المدروسة لتجويع الشعب ، أيدفع لبنان الثمن بسبب واحد كيلومتر مربّع كان من الأجدى أن يكون لبنان كلّه مثل وسط بيروت لكن بدون دين عام

Genius

Legendary Member
Dude relax. Robin Hood is more Iranian than you are. He's just being sarcastic!
Al mawt li Amrika! Al mawt li Amrika!

in that case, since he is more iranian to you than me .. i quit .. i flip

al souri 3adouak, al souri 3adouak, al souri 3adouak