Israeli Violation of Lebanese Airspace--- Update only

R

rhodescholar

The truth of the matter is, Israel is a coward terrorist state, they only pick on Lebanese and Palestinian civilians because they know we have no weapons, because they know we are weak, becaues they know they can bully us and get away with it, they attack and kill us because they can make themseleves feel good and tough and meaningful.

The truth is you are clueless. 400 million arab muslims picking on tiny israel, with 4 million jews in it. Absolutely fu--ing pathetic. And you talk about bullying?

If they were not cowards and truly wanted to stop the "problem" from their perspective they would have attacked Iran and Syria since these two countries are supposedly the root of the problem

The iranian fascist lowlife leadership of fake "scholars" is the bottom of the barrel, who picks on tiny, faraway israel. I, for once, would like to see israel set up proxies surrounding iran and syria, to fire rockets into their cities, under some BS pretext (as if one is needed after all of the jews they've murdered).

• Advertisement
  • Hye4Lebanon

Hye4Lebanon

Yes, so? That's his opinion. A court, with witnesses, evidence material and original recordings as well as a team of independent experts have proved differently. Many people can stand up and say what they want, that still doesn't change the fact.
    I dare you to go and cofront the survivors of this ship and tell them exactly what you posted here.

Tsedek, this is a typical mentality of Israel and their ignorant supporters. First deny it did not happen and if it did, make it an "accident". If you read the eyewitness accounts of the incident of that day you will see in details that what happened first and what followed is clear. Its a shame those brave men who died that day, raised the American flag to show witness at the Torpedo boats that they are indeed American and not Egyptian. A few minutes later, the IAF fired on the ship after doing 2 fly bies?

Go ahead and go to the U.S.S. LIberty. org site and fill up a claim to the survivors of that boat and tell them you are from Israel, and your air force and nave made a "booboo" so no hard fealings right? I dare you and make sure you write in your postal address.

Good luck.

R

rhodescholar

At least in Lebanon it's a fact...

While in Israel it's a law.

Besides, Israel is actually acting towards the palestinians (that I hate so much) in the same way the nazis acted towards the jews... Sooo .. I don't see why I sould trust you... Hitler = israelis .. same shit, different asshole
    Too fu--ing funny. Arabs/arab muslims spend 1,400 years killing jews in one massacre after another, discriminating against them fiercely as slaves - and then ***** and moan when those pesky jews have the nerve to actually want to live separately under their own leadership, and not as fodder.

Maybe if you and your ancestors didnt spend so much time torturing and killing jews they wouldn't feel the need to have their own safe haven under their own sovereignty.

After all, thats the real threat here isnt it, that a minority group other than arab muslim can have its own sovereign nation.

Funny how arab muslims are expelling minorities out of their countries left and right - but you make no mention of it.

How Syria itself is ruled by a minority dictarship, and iran is ruled by the shia who are at most 50% of the total iranian population.

Talk about discrimination. Dont talk about the twig blowing at me when you have a tree in your eye...

R

rhodescholar

This is one of the most ridiculous responses I have ever read. You assume that you are the only one privy to archives and well-read enough to make a judgment on this matter. There are thousands of documents in different languages describing the crimes I listed, which are a small portion of all crimes committed by Israel.

So list the ones by REPUTABLE scholars who do not write for saudi funded think tanks or are by muslim scholars that dont believe israel has a right to exist.

Lets see what you have read, if at all, and Uncle Ahmad who claims the israelis threw him out when he left of his own choice doesnt count.

What makes people like you so laughable is that you're so easily exposed; if israel tried to ethnically cleanse the arabs out, they must be incredibly lame and incompetent, as they left over 1 million arabs INSIDE israel. What did those arabs do, hide under their beds?

And further, why are there STILL 1.2 million arab israelis WILLFULLY living in israel TODAY, because if they had it so bad, they would have left.

R

rhodescholar

Have you heard about the 400,000 demonstration in 82?
    Well, it was demonstration against the israeli government about her knoweledge on Sabra&Shatila massacre and her overlooking...one of every 10 israeli people went to Rabin square and demonstrate against her...after this demonstration Begin was resign and Sharon was fired from his job... I guess you have never heard about this...I just wait to see things like that in the arabs world...so take your list, and give it to us...we will look about it, and judge the criminals (a lot of them was put in jails)...but you, you need to look on yourself sometime, and make a list on your own crimes, and believe me, I can give you a much more bigger list.
    Are you kidding? This is over 10 years before he was born, and since he didn't hear about it from the local imam, or Stormfront.org, so how would he know of it?

Abufijli

Abufijli

Too fu--ing funny. Arabs/arab muslims spend 1,400 years killing jews in one massacre after another, discriminating against them fiercely as slaves - and then ***** and moan when those pesky jews have the nerve to actually want to live separately under their own leadership, and not as fodder.

Maybe if you and your ancestors didnt spend so much time torturing and killing jews they would feel the need to have their own safe haven under their own sovereignty.

After all, thats the real threat here isnt it, that a minority group other than arab muslim can have its own sovereign nation.

Funny how arab muslims are expelling minorities out of their countries left and right - but you make no mention of it.

How Syria itself is ruled by a minority dictarship, and iran is ruled by the shia who are at most 50% of the total iranian population.

Talk about discrimination. Dont talk about the twig blowing at me when you have a tree in your eye...
    You are one disillusioned soul. The arabs have never massacred jews, it was your european buddies that created anti-semitism, and supposedly slaughtered 6 million jews, ever heard of the holocaust? I have some news for you, it was the europeans that did this. The jews enjoyed a much better life in arab countries until they decided to steal land and create their own state on it.

It was never about minorities, you jews would like it to seem so but the reality will always remain the same, no matter how much you try to change the fact. You stole land, displaced other humans and created your own state. FULL F--KING STOP.

R

rhodescholar

I dare you to go and cofront the survivors of this ship and tell them exactly what you posted here.

Tsedek, this is a typical mentality of Israel and their ignorant supporters. First deny it did not happen and if it did, make it an "accident". If you read the eyewitness accounts of the incident of that day you will see in details that what happened first and what followed is clear. Its a shame those brave men who died that day, raised the American flag to show witness at the Torpedo boats that they are indeed American and not Egyptian. A few minutes later, the IAF fired on the ship after doing 2 fly bies?

Go ahead and go to the U.S.S. LIberty. org site and fill up a claim to the survivors of that boat and tell them you are from Israel, and your air force and nave made a "booboo" so no hard fealings right? I dare you and make sure you write in your postal address.

Good luck.
    We're still waiting for you to get past your hysterically funny crocodile tears for the USS Liberty crew and tell us how badly you feel about the 241 US marines killed by your hezboolah terrorist friends.

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    We're still waiting for you to get past your hysterically funny crocodile tears for the USS Liberty crew and tell us how badly you feel about the 241 US marines killed by your hezboolah terrorist friends.
    ان ذاك من كان امين عام حزب الله ؟

Shangleesh

Shangleesh

You obviously know nothing about the history of the Jews in the middle east, you just repeat the same lies from the zionist websites. Have you ever heard of Maimondes, go do some research and come back and tell me who he was and see how many others Jews prospered and lived well with their Arab brothers and sisters, we were one and you made us two.

You make no sense here, you say we discriminate against minorities when you point out that 2 major muslim nations one of them arabic in the middle east are run by minorities and all minorities have represenatation in the Lebanese parliament.

Hye4Lebanon

Hye4Lebanon

I asked you about the U.S.S Liberty. I dare you to go the yearly gathering of the U.S.S liberty survivors and tell them what you just told me. You think you have the guts to come here and preach Israel is "nice guy"? You shot and killed YOUR OWN allies when they were keeping an eye on the IDF and watching their movement into the Gollan.

R

rhodescholar

You are one disillusioned soul. The arabs have never massacred jews, it was your european buddies that created anti-semitism, and supposedly slaughtered 6 million jews, ever heard of the holocaust? I have some news for you, it was the europeans that did this. The jews enjoyed a much better life in arab countries until they decided to steal land and create their own state on it.

Just a few:

1) Hebron 1929
    2) Jerusalem 1936
    3) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_exodus_from_Arab_lands

It was never about minorities,

Ask the copts, assyrians, maronites, chaldeans, azeri, baluchis, berbers, and so many dozens, if not hundreds - or thousands - of minorities that have suffered terribly under arab muslim rule.

THIS is why people like you have to scream full force at all times when you are so utterly exposed, your awful history - which you are perpetrating further today - is so horrific that it is the only way you can come to terms with the millions of murdered victims of almost 2,000 years of arab muslim imperialism.

Shangleesh

Shangleesh

Just a few:

1) Hebron 1929
    2) Jerusalem 1936

Ask the copts, assyrians, maronites, chaldeans, azeri, baluchis, berbers, and so many dozens, if not hundreds - or thousands - of minorities that have suffered terribly under arab muslim rule.

THIS is why people like you have to scream full force at all times when you are so utterly exposed, your awful history - which you are perpetrating further today - is so horrific that it is the only way you can come to terms with the millions of murdered victims of almost 2,000 years of arab muslim imperialism.

You said for 1,400 years Arabs were killing Jews and when questioned you bring us examples from less than 100 years ago, i guess stormfrontforzionist.com didn't have that false informatoin.

And since we are on the subject of mass murder, what do you have to say about the millions of Native Americans killed by America and the millions of Africans murdered, lynched, raped and enslaved by Europeans and Americans, also many Jews had large investments in slavery and slave ships but that won't be exposed and discussed because you can demonize Arabs and Africans and Asians but criticize Jews and you will be attacked.

R

rhodescholar

Have you ever heard of Maimondes,

ROTFLMAO. Talk about suffering from reading clips off of shit websites.

You go do some research to find out why he and his family had to run for their lives from arab muslim rule in spain. See how having only a surface-level of the history can be harmful?

You make no sense here, you say we discriminate against minorities when you point out that 2 major muslim nations one of them arabic in the middle east are run by minorities and all minorities have represenatation in the Lebanese parliament.

My point was that who ever rules a arab muslim country represses all from any other group they dont belong to.

R

rhodescholar

You said for 1,400 years Arabs were killing Jews and when questioned you bring us examples from less than 100 years ago, i guess stormfrontforzionist.com didn't have that false informatoin.
    I listed those since they are well known, and easily researched. You want more from earlier times, I am happy to provide. But thanks for the apology admitting you were wrong, much appreciated.

Shangleesh

Shangleesh

Have you ever heard of Maimondes,

ROTFLMAO. Talk about suffering from reading clips off of shit websites.

You go do some research to find out why he and his family had to run for their lives from arab muslim rule in spain. See how having only a surface-level of the history can be harmful?

My point was that who ever rules a arab muslim country represses all from any other group they dont belong to.
    Maimonides (Shaykh Musa bin Maymoun al-Qurtubi) was appointed Chief Medical Officer to Saladdin’s army.

Maimonides, a Jewish scholar and physician, was a man at the centre of Muslim efforts to liberate Jerusalem.

Abufijli

Abufijli

Just a few:

1) Hebron 1929
    2) Jerusalem 1936

I love the way your facts are very practical for you. I can give you a list which will number 100+ massacres commited by the zionist radical fundemetalist terrorists on arab population. You can no longer hide the facts, everyone in the world minus the US knows what Israel has done and is doing, and action is being taken against their atrocities, from the boycott of Israeli products to the dissenting academic jewsih voices, the truth is out and can no longer be hidden, Israel is the biggest threat to world peace, it is the entity with imperial abmitions, they are the perpetraitors of the most horrific form of punishment on a civilian population in this world, it is the only country in this world which still occupies land and builds colonies. It is a fact that jews have enjoyed a good life in arab and muslim countries up until 1948. The jews were allowed to practice their religion in muslim Spain while the christians prevented them and prosecuted them.

It is not my history that is filled with occupation, oppression and resource plundering, and people in the near future will look back at the US, Israel(which will not exist) and some other western countries with contempt for the mess they have created.

alon

alon

Look at how the Israelis stood together last year while their country destroyed Lebanon and killed over 1,000 civlians.

The israelis protested in 82 for several reasons and for different reasons, some were leftist who knew what their state was doing was wrong and some were military people and their family who felt the invasion of Lebanon has already cost too many Israeli soldier lives and could cost more if they don't pull out and that the invasion was counterproductive.

It is like the Americans who want the US to pull out of Iraq, not because hundreds of thousands of Iraqis have been killed as a result of their gov'ts invasion but becuase a measly 3,000 US soldiers have died and more is guranteed to come if they don't pull out.

There are some very good Israelis, good hearted and smart and honest people, they know the history and the facts, many good leftists and so forth, however i have come to realize that even the biggest leftist and anti-colonialist Israeli will stand by their state and zionism if they feel that it is truly threatened, very few will stop supporting the state if they feel that it is threatened and can collapse. I have no faith or trust in the Israeli left because they beleive in the existence of their illegal state they just want modifications.

These same Israeli leftist would be shouting to dismantle any colonialist gov't in Africa but when it is their own they will come up with all types of excuses why it should stay but just make some changes.
    Well at least our public denounce it, and not distribute candies in the streets when its happen...really, do you want me to bring you the list of your massacres...?

PS-show me one arab demonstration against hurting in israeli civilians...

Shangleesh

Shangleesh

Well at least our public denounce it, and not distribute candies in the streets when its happen...really, do you want me to bring you the list of your massacres...?
    Yeah, last year you just had your little kids sign missles that were on their way to kill Lebanese kids.

The Arabs will not demonstrate on behalf of colonialist, please understand that is who you are and how you are looked at.

3asheq Beirut

3asheq Beirut

This is one of the most ridiculous responses I have ever read. You assume that you are the only one privy to archives and well-read enough to make a judgment on this matter. There are thousands of documents in different languages describing the crimes I listed, which are a small portion of all crimes committed by Israel.

So list the ones by REPUTABLE scholars who do not write for saudi funded think tanks or are by muslim scholars that dont believe israel has a right to exist.

Lets see what you have read, if at all, and Uncle Ahmad who claims the israelis threw him out when he left of his own choice doesnt count.

What makes people like you so laughable is that you're so easily exposed; if israel tried to ethnically cleanse the arabs out, they must be incredibly lame and incompetent, as they left over 1 million arabs INSIDE israel. What did those arabs do, hide under their beds?

And further, why are there STILL 1.2 million arab israelis WILLFULLY living in israel TODAY, because if they had it so bad, they would have left.
    LOL. What saudi-funded think tanks are you talking about? All the events I listed are documented in western newspaper articles, history texts, and UN archives. Besides, you should be happy with Saudi funded propagandists now, who are actually doing Israel a favor and attacking and criticizing all those who oppose the Jewish state.

And just who is a "reputable" scholar according to you? Only those that regurgitate pro-Israel propaganda? So no reputable scholar has spoken of the Deir Yassin massacre, or the Kfar Qassem massacre, or the Kfar Qibya massacre, or the Qana massacre? You are a twisted character with no moral backbone who just comes on this site and spits out vituperations, while failing to provide us with one reference to which we may trace your great scholarly background. The best you could do was talk about the 1929 Hebron massacre and link us to Wikipedia. Oh yeah because we all know that Wikipedia is the basis for all advanced academic and scholarly work. You are a joke.

As for your pathetic argument about Israel having to be incredibly lame if they cannot cleanse all "Arabs" the same argument can be applied to Germans. The Germans must be incredibly incompetent if their attempt was to annihilate the Jews because there are still millions of Jews in Europe, including Germany, and worldwide. It is a stupid argument.

Like I said, all you're doing here is making a fool of yourself, as you cannot come and convince a people who have dealt first hand with Israel's brutality that their experiences are mere fantasy. Find somewhere else to spread your silly propaganda.

alon

alon

Yeah, last year you just had your little kids sign missles that were on their way to kill Lebanese kids.

The Arabs will not demonstrate on behalf of colonialist, please understand that is who you are and how you are looked at.
    maybe you didn't saw my PS...but again, have you seen any arab demonstration against hurting in israelis? have you seen?