Israeli Violation of Lebanese Airspace--- Update only

alon

alon

Like I said, all you're doing here is making a fool of yourself, as you cannot come and convince a people who have dealt first hand with Israel's brutality that their experiences are mere fantasy. Find somewhere else to spread your silly propaganda.
You are much more people than us here, we are not making fool from ourself at all, we explained our point of view very well which a lot of people think like us...
I really tired from explaining my point time after time, it doesn't mean that you are right and we are wrong...for every masscare you give, I can give you 10 which commited by your people...

• Advertisement
  • 3asheq Beirut

3asheq Beirut

maybe you didn't saw my PS...but again, have you seen any arab demonstration against hurting in israelis? have you seen?
    No, we haven't seen one and we will not see one. Just like you didn't see Algerians or Vietnamese demonstrating against harming French settlers, or Native Americans demonstrating against harming European colonialist settlers. It's utterly ridiculous. You are seen as settlers on a land that you stole from its rightful owners. You expect them to sympathise with you?

And please spare us the claims of Israelis demonstrating against the harming of civilians. It's nonsense. The only thing they were worried about was Israel's image and the fate of their soldiers; not the civilians who were harmed. And we don't want Israelis to demonstrate against the harming of our civilians, we want them to leave our land and let us live in peace.

alon

alon

No, we haven't seen one and we will not see one. Just like you didn't see Algerians or Vietnamese demonstrating against harming French settlers, or Native Americans demonstrating against harming European colonialist settlers. It's utterly ridiculous. You are seen as settlers on a land that you stole from its rightful owners. You expect them to sympathise with you?

And please spare us the claims of Israelis demonstrating against the harming of civilians. It's nonsense. The only thing they were worried about was Israel's image and the fate of their soldiers; not the civilians who were harmed. And we don't want Israelis to demonstrate against the harming of our civilians, we want them to leave our land and let us live in peace.
    So you agree with hurting in israeli civilians, children women etc...ok, I think I finished here...

3asheq Beirut

3asheq Beirut

You are much more people than us here, we are not making fool from ourself at all, we explained our point of view very well which a lot of people think like us...
    I really tired from explaining my point time after time, it doesn't mean that you are right and we are wrong...for every masscare you give, I can give you 10 which commited by your people...
    I don't really care how tired you get; I'm not here to exchange niceties with anyone. My people's land was stolen and their rights were violated. You can come here and try to match massacre for massacre all you want, but it's nonsensical. We didn't leave our land and go elsewhere to take over someone else's territory and start trouble there. You came to our land and forced our people out. I am not going to put a pretty face on your actions and pretend like everyone was equally at fault. You are the aggressors and we are the defenders, plain and simple. You came from all corners of the globe onto our land; not the other way around. So again, take the propaganda somewhere else. It simply will not work with us.

Shangleesh

Shangleesh

So you agree with hurting in israeli civilians, children women etc...ok, I think I finished here...
    This is exactly your position and the position of your state. This is what you did by stealing our land and contine to do until this day.

3asheq Beirut

3asheq Beirut

YOU are the ones hurting those women and children, not us. You decided to rape another people's land and bring those women and children to a war zone. You cannot commit an injustice against another people and expect them to sympathize with you. If you care so much for those children don't make them part of a campaign of dispossession and ethnic cleansing.

alon

alon

I don't really care how tired you get; I'm not here to exchange niceties with anyone. My people's land was stolen and their rights were violated. You can come here and try to match massacre for massacre all you want, but it's nonsensical. We didn't leave our land and go elsewhere to take over someone else's territory and start trouble there. You came to our land and forced our people out. I am not going to put a pretty face on your actions and pretend like everyone was equally at fault. You are the aggressors and we are the defenders, plain and simple. You came from all corners of the globe onto our land; not the other way around. So again, take the propaganda somewhere else. It simply will not work with us.
    It is not propaganda, this is what I think...if you disagree you can try and convince me...
    Anyway, you support in killing innocent children, this is what you said...so I don't think that I need to prove you anything...

alon

alon

YOU are the ones hurting those women and children, not us. You decided to rape another people's land and bring those women and children to a war zone. You cannot commit an injustice against another people and expect them to sympathize with you. If you care so much for those children don't make them part of a campaign of dispossession and ethnic cleansing.

But the main point is that you support people who go to buses and explode them while children sit inside right?

Shangleesh

Shangleesh

It is not propaganda, this is what I think...if you disagree you can try and convince me...
    Anyway, you support in killing innocent children, this is what you said...so I don't think that I need to prove you anything...
    We don't support killing anybody children, don't play your little game here because you can't justify your terrorist state existence. You brought your kids to a war zone on stolen land, you use them as human shields and sometimes they die as collateral damage, you know that term very well right.

3asheq Beirut

3asheq Beirut

Oh please stop with the drama. I didn't say I supported killing women and children. I said you cannot expect a people who were oppressed and persecuted to sympathize with the settlers who helped in their oppression and persecution. You committed a grave injustice against a whole population; what do you expect them to do? Pray for you? Sing a song of love and joy? That's simply not going to happen. And to try to use the lack of sympathy you get from people you wronged to better your argument is pathetic.

Shangleesh

Shangleesh

But the main point is that you support people who go to buses and explode them while children sit inside right?
    You massacred and occupied before there was ever such a thing like suicide bombings, please put things in perspective.

Again stop using your women and children as human shields and to gain world sympathy when they are killed, don't bring your kids to a war zone and they will not get hurt, they will be safer in Europe where they belong.

alon

alon

We don't support killing anybody children, don't play your little game here because you can't justify your terrorist state existence. You brought your kids to a war zone on stolen land, you use them as human shields and sometimes they die as collateral damage, you know that term very well right.

Simple question, do you support suicide attacks in israeli buses? don't change the subject on what we did...

alon

alon

Simple question, do you support the dispossession of an entire people of their rightful land?

Again turning the question, why does it so hard to answer this question...
    and I will answer to your question, I don't support in such a thing.

Shangleesh

Shangleesh

Simple question, do you support suicide attacks in israeli buses? don't change the subject on what we did...
    I support whatever will bring liberation to my people. Your women and children are collateral damage to a war you started.

The reason i don't support suicide bombing is because one Palestinian life to me is worth the whole of Israel times 10 and i don't like to see my young brothers and sisters take their lives that way even though i understand it. It is sad that desperation from your occupation has led our people to do such things but it happens and i will not condemn them.

alon

alon

I support whatever will bring liberation to my people. Your women and children are collateral damage to a war you started.

The reason i don't support suicide bombing is because one Palestinian life to me is worth the whole of Israel times 10 and i don't like to see my young brothers and sisters take their lives that way even though i understand it. It is sad that desperation from your occupation has led our people to do such things but it happens and i will not condemn them.
    Haa..so if it wasn't suicide but just shooting, would you support that?

Shangleesh

Shangleesh

Well, it seems that you didn't understood about what I'm arguing with you...
    Your argument was forget about it, it was the past, who cares anymore, we are better than you we forgot about what the Germans did to us, we are better than the Palestinians we don't look to the past (even though your whole argument for your nation is based on the past). You supported the creation of your state and support it today, you make all types of justifications for the action of your state in all of their terrorism against us.

alon

alon

Haa..so if it wasn't suicide but just shooting, would you support that?
    Shangleesh, I would really like to hear what you think on killing israelis civilians, women children and men...