Israeli Violation of Lebanese Airspace--- Update only

R

rhodescholar

Yeah, last year you just had your little kids sign missles that were on their way to kill Lebanese kids.

The Arabs will not demonstrate on behalf of colonialist, please understand that is who you are and how you are looked at.
Stop bringing up one incident with 5 kids, give it a rest. There ar whole cities and streets named after those who murder jews, its in arab muslim state-sponsored textbooks, media, and classrooms worldwide.

There are HUNDREDS of millions supporting the suicide bombings of jewish civilians. Stop wasting our time with nonsense, and own up to yuor cultural's abject failings.

• Advertisement
  • R

rhodescholar

No, we haven't seen one and we will not see one. Just like you didn't see Algerians or Vietnamese demonstrating against harming French settlers, or Native Americans demonstrating against harming European colonialist settlers. It's utterly ridiculous. You are seen as settlers on a land that you stole from its rightful owners. You expect them to sympathise with you?

And please spare us the claims of Israelis demonstrating against the harming of civilians. It's nonsense. The only thing they were worried about was Israel's image and the fate of their soldiers; not the civilians who were harmed. And we don't want Israelis to demonstrate against the harming of our civilians, we want them to leave our land and let us live in peace.
    Hardly. These were not functioning democracies with a diversity of viewpoints, just as there is little or no diversity of opinions in the arab muslim world, which is why it has stagnated for 1,000 years.

People get argued with in the rest of the world, in the arab muslim, you get your head chopped off or you get stoned. Great civilization, that's for sure. No wonder so many arabs cant get out of there fast enough.

R

rhodescholar

We don't support killing anybody children, don't play your little game here because you can't justify your terrorist state existence. You brought your kids to a war zone on stolen land, you use them as human shields and sometimes they die as collateral damage, you know that term very well right.
    You can repeat the same tired slogans day after day, but the jews were there 5,000 years before you, and will be there for at least 50,000 after the arab muslim joins the dodo bird in my local history museum.

R

rhodescholar

You massacred and occupied before there was ever such a thing like suicide bombings, please put things in perspective.

Again stop using your women and children as human shields and to gain world sympathy when they are killed, don't bring your kids to a war zone and they will not get hurt, they will be safer in Europe where they belong.
    Tell us why jews are not allowed to live in the middle east. Why are only muslims allowed to live there.

R

rhodescholar

I support whatever will bring liberation to my people. Your women and children are collateral damage to a war you started.

The reason i don't support suicide bombing is because one Palestinian life to me is worth the whole of Israel times 10 and i don't like to see my young brothers and sisters take their lives that way even though i understand it. It is sad that desperation from your occupation has led our people to do such things but it happens and i will not condemn them.
    Nice to see the pure racism: "an arab life is worth many times what a jewish one is". Thanks for clearing that one up for us.

Tape that one to a mirror (if you can find the courage to look into one) so you can remember the next time you want call an israel "racist." Assuming of course, you have the intellectual honesty to admit it, which is clearly doubtful.

R

rhodescholar

Simple question, do you support the dispossession of an entire people of their rightful land?
    What people was that? The wealthy ones who sold their land, the ones who ran after hearing the arab armies were coming, or the ones who moved BACK to their home countries of egypt, jordan and syria?

Arafat was the best example of the fake "nation" called "palestinian," born in egypt but living a lie for 73 years claiming she was born elsewhere.

Abufijli

Abufijli

Tell us why jews are not allowed to live in the middle east. Why are only muslims allowed to live there.
    Its very simple, these jews that came from Europe and disposed other people to live in their homes do not have a right to this land, if the Europeans felt sorry for the holocaust then they should give them a piece of Germany and call it Israel and live happily ever after. They are not our problem. As for the arab jews, and Palestinian jews, they are more than welcome in a Palestinian state, not an Israeli one.

Even then, there are facts you can not turn a blind eye to. The Israeli's who were born and bread in Palestine could not be expected to leave the country of their birth, they can live peacefully side by side with Palestinians as their EQUALS in a non jewish state.

R

rhodescholar

Its very simple, these jews that came from Europe and disposed other people to live in their homes do not have a right to this land, if the Europeans felt sorry for the holocaust then they should give them a piece of Germany and call it Israel and live happily ever after. They are not our problem. As for the arab jews, and Palestinian jews, they are more than welcome in a Palestinian state, not an Israeli one.

Even then, there are facts you can not turn a blind eye to. The Israeli's who were born and bread in Palestine could not be expected to leave the country of their birth, they can live peacefully side by side with Palestinians as their EQUALS in a non jewish state.
    Awesome idea. You get ALL, and I mean ALL, of the arab muslims to move back to the saudi arabian peninsula, and start with getting ALL of the muslims the hell out of Europe and the western hemisphere, and when you get that finished, call me, and I will start on moving the tiny percentage of non-native jews (who converted to judaism, since all jews come from israel) to go back to other nations.

What you dont grasp is that ALL jews originate from israel, except of course for the converts.

But when you get your part finished, I will begin seperating the natural jews from the converts, going back 5,000 years of course, to see who was and wasnt BORN jewish, so that they can be sent back elsewhere.

Ahmad el-Husseini

Ahmad el-Husseini

Yes, so? That's his opinion. A court, with witnesses, evidence material and original recordings as well as a team of independent experts have proved differently. Many people can stand up and say what they want, that still doesn't change the fact.
    BBC is now a he... and the Survivors who were there... now know less then the court does... verytruthful... and do tell me AIPAC didn't pay for it... because I don't even have to accuse to know...

L

Lemon

well all I see is Hebrew... and seeing as you killed 6x more civilians then you did fighters... then it is addressed to kids and civilian infrastructure...
    Obviously you didn't even bother looking, because the addressee is marked clearly in Latin letters as "Nazrala". As for the number of civilian vs. military casualties, consider that the fighting took place in Lebanon and there were a lot more Lebanese casualties in general. The ratio of civilian vs. military casualties inside Israel is a lot worse than 6:1, if I recall correctly there was only one soldier that was killed in Israel as a result of Hezbollah's rocket barrage. All others (70 or so?) were civilians.

Ahmad el-Husseini

Ahmad el-Husseini

Obviously you didn't even bother looking, because the addressee is marked clearly in Latin letters as "Nazrala". As for the number of civilian vs. military casualties, consider that the fighting took place in Lebanon and there were a lot more Lebanese casualties in general. The ratio of civilian vs. military casualties inside Israel is a lot worse than 6:1, if I recall correctly there was only one soldier that was killed in Israel as a result of Hezbollah's rocket barrage. All others (70 or so?) were civilians.
    No there were 8 soldiers killed in their Kibutz... and soldiers overall??? you can't just look at the rocket casualties... and that's it? Nazralla... that's one ...how about the rest? and are you that discriminant to think "Nazralla" himself is getting an artillery shell??? SHAME!!!

Wolf

Wolf

Resolution 332: "...‘condemns’ Israel’s repeated attacks against Lebanon"
    Resolution 337: "...‘condemns’ Israel for violating Lebanon’s sovereignty"
    Resolution 347: "...‘condemns’ Israeli attacks on Lebanon"
    Resolution 425: "...‘calls’ on Israel to withdraw its forces from Lebanon"
    Resolution 427: "...‘calls’ on Israel to complete its withdrawal from Lebanon’

for the full article

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/stats/un.html

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    The death toll estimates don't include Lebanese killed since the end of fighting by land mines or unexploded Israeli cluster bombs.[9] So far, these have killed 29 people and wounded 21590 of them children
    and the war stopped a year ago.....
    for the full article
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Israel-Lebanon_conflict#Casualties
    So, why don't you send Lebanese army or some kind of volunteer force or ask UN for help to cleanup those unexploded cluster bombs. In the mean time tell parents to make sure children do not venture where they are not suppose to.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Resolution 332: "...‘condemns’ Israel’s repeated attacks against Lebanon"
    Resolution 337: "...‘condemns’ Israel for violating Lebanon’s sovereignty"
    Resolution 347: "...‘condemns’ Israeli attacks on Lebanon"
    Resolution 425: "...‘calls’ on Israel to withdraw its forces from Lebanon"
    Resolution 427: "...‘calls’ on Israel to complete its withdrawal from Lebanon’

for the full article

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/stats/un.html
    I do not get it. Last summer resolution had number 1701.

Those resolutions you are referring to. Aren't they kind of old?

Aren't Israel and Lebanon at war with each other and didn't Lebanon start that very war in 1948?

Why complain now just because you got adverse reaction you never accounted for?

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    So, why don't you send Lebanese army or some kind of volunteer force or ask UN for help to cleanup those unexploded cluster bombs. In the mean time tell parents to make sure children do not venture where they are not suppose to.
    We are doing the best we can,with international assistance,

Besides,

People are still dying today from unexploded mines,cluster bombs....droped into civilian areas(sometimes from WW2),across europe,South-east Asia,Africa....

but that's not the issue.

What do you qualifie Israeli refusal to send us the maps of all land mines it planted all across south Lebanon?

What do you qualifie Israeli purposely dropping over a million cluster bomb into and around villages , cities and fields....?

Isn't that called "war crimes"....?

The sick one you just thanked advocates for that kind of behavior,and even wants more.

So how would you feel if we sent you , next time, 1 million cluster bombs in and around your colonies and kiboutzes,

How would you feel if we go place hundred of thousands of land mines all around Israeli towns , villages and fields...?

If that's ok with you,fine......

If not, what are you doing to prevent that next time.

You know,those things don't just always happen to others.....

If Israel keeps on fighting dirty,someday,somebody will want to do the same...

Wolf

Wolf

How about israel sends us the map of the land mines, plus a compensation of a couple of billions $$$$$.
    and I assure you we will clean the south up.

Wolf

Wolf

I do not get it. Last summer resolution had number 1701.

Those resolutions you are referring to. Aren't they kind of old?

Aren't Israel and Lebanon at war with each other and didn't Lebanon start that very war in 1948?

Why complain now just because you got adverse reaction you never accounted for?
    that shows how israel is the aggressor in the most case if not all.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    What do you qualifie Israeli refusal to send us the maps of all land mines it planted all across south Lebanon?

What do you qualifie Israeli purposely dropping over a million cluster bomb into and around villages , cities and fields....?

Isn't that called "war crimes"....?
    Yes, I think Israel should let Lebanon have maps to mine fields. Had Lebanese government requested those maps in the past?

As to war crimes. I would like to suggest Lebanon takes its case to International Court to resolve this issue once and for all.

I personally do not have enough knowledge to pass judgement neither on Israel's nor on HA's actions.

The sick one you just thanked advocates for that kind of behavior,and even wants more.
    I am not sure what or who you do mean.

So how would you feel if we sent you , next time, 1 million cluster bombs in and around your colonies and kiboutzes,

How would you feel if we go place hundred of thousands of land mines all around Israeli towns , villages and fields...?
    I think the only obstacle to this is lock of means and not lock of will.

If not, what are you doing to prevent that next time.
    I personally cannot do anything. I cannot dictate to HA not to attack Israel. I cannot dictate to Israel how to respond. I can only come here and try to convince people that hate is not the way to lead one's life and I can only hope that message will get through.

You know,those things don't just always happen to others.....

If Israel keeps on fighting dirty,someday,somebody will want to do the same...
    Fair is fair.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    that shows how israel is the aggressor in the most case if not all.
    There is only one act of aggression. War started by Lebanon against Israel in 1948.

Unless and until there is a peace made between two countries this fact will remain unchanged. 60-year long war is not the longest in history, you know.

Should there be peace and after that another war only then you will be able to say who is aggressor in that one.

Again, to repeat. Just because your enemy is stronger is not enough to make you innocent victim.

I am curious. Why don't you try to make peace with your enemy if you are so unhappy with results?