• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

OR Candidates It's OK to call another Oroomer an a**hole

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
you @AtheistForJesus are one of the people i am going to vote for, and you will hate me even more when you find out why.

responsibility is the best - if not the only - cure for trolling. and that will be your punishment. i will see to it that you shall win this election, and i will doom you to spend a meaningful presence in this forum, and years from now, you will still be waking up startled in the middle of the nights, only to hear the faint echoes of my triumphant laughter reverberating in your head. :angel:😈

Last edited:

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
You have my vote 🗳
Bro

Your vote is worth a thousand others to me. 🙏

you @AtheistForJesus are one of the people i am going to vote for, and you will hate me even more when you find out why.

responsibility is the best - if not the only cure - for trolling. and that will be your punishment. i will see to it that you shall win this election, and i will doom you to spend a meaningful presence in this forum, and years from now, you will still be waking up startled in the middle of the nights, only to hear the faint echoes of my triumphant laughter reverberating in your head. :angel:😈

I feel humbled, if a little surprised, to be endorsed by an Oroomer of your caliber.
I pledge to maintain the highest standard of personal conduct, and to instill more Christian values in the forum.

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
How many new active member can you "tjayyer" if you are elected as a mod?

Me and all my other personalities.

And how will you spread more love and fun during those dark times?

If elected mod, I'll be taking a break from my political activism and anti-Islam jihad to focus on matters that interest society and the mar2a.
I think these difficult times call for a more balanced, less inflammatory speech.

Also, when time permits I plan to use my design skills to publish fun facts about Oroom in the form of infographics each month.
(average age of Oroomers, post of the month, wtf post of the post) Etc.