• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

OR Candidates It's OK to call another Oroomer an a**hole

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
@AtheistForJesus my question for you would be:

You, as a person suffering from multiple personalities disorder, what are the guarantees you provide that you don't have an ISIS personality lurking somewhere in the drawer? waiting for the chance to explode in the forum? It would be deadly with a moderator powers... that is the equivalent of handing ballistic missiles to ISIS.

Jo

Administrator
Master Penguin
Me and all my other personalities.

If elected mod, I'll be taking a break from my political activism and anti-Islam jihad to focus on matters that interest society and the mar2a.
I think these difficult times call for a more balanced, less inflammatory speech.

Also, when time permits I plan to use my design skills to publish fun facts about Oroom in the form of infographics each month.
(average age of Oroomers, post of the month, wtf post of the post) Etc.
kewl

The_FPMer

Me and all my other personalities.

If elected mod, I'll be taking a break from my political activism and anti-Islam jihad to focus on matters that interest society and the mar2a.
I think these difficult times call for a more balanced, less inflammatory speech.

Also, when time permits I plan to use my design skills to publish fun facts about Oroom in the form of infographics each month.
(average age of Oroomers, post of the month, wtf post of the post) Etc.
Why not use your design skills for political purposes?

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
@AtheistForJesus my question for you would be:

You, as a person suffering from multiple personalities disorder, what are the guarantees you provide that you don't have an ISIS personality lurking somewhere in the drawer? waiting for the chance to explode in the forum? It would be deadly with a moderator powers... that is the equivalent of handing ballistic missiles to ISIS.

Thanks for your question.
My principles haven't changed. I've been here for 10 years. You've just witnessed me mature politically (or maybe the opposite, who knows?).

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
Thanks for your question.
My principles haven't changed. I've been here for 10 years. You've just witnessed me mature politically (or maybe the opposite, who knows?).

I'm assuming that means you have the same principles(no to terrorism?) across all your personalities.
That is good enough for me.
High five.

mem

Orange Room Supporter
Hello Everyone,
I have a question...
I've noticed that there are not enough female-friendly topics going around here. How can you fix that?

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Hello Everyone,
I have a question...
I've noticed that there are not enough female-friendly topics going around here. How can you fix that?

True and, unfortunately this year female Oroomers will have to settle for a semi-qualified moderator as the sole representative of their cause.

But who says women represent women better than men?

What type of topics do you wish to see in Oroom?

Reactions: mem

The_FPMer

Hello Everyone,
I have a question...
I would encourage female members to start creating female-related threads and share them on their social media accounts and encourage their friends to join and discuss.

mem

Orange Room Supporter
@AtheistForJesus .. So far i have nothing in mind.. but would appreciate your help in it .. and I guess what @Jo said would be a nice start and a nice idea 😇 :).. Any other recommendations?