Jabal Mohsen - Is it the heart of terrorism in North Lebanon?

Bazek

Legendary Member
Thanks God that I migrated to Canada and became a citizen where no one dare to tell me you are a second class citizen because you are Buddhist or Hindu 🍿

Some people deserve geagea the racist children assassin.

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
@agnostic because you do not stop to tagging me.
I do not have a dog in this fight. Keep it civil. If you do not agree with @VipModz post your opinion in a civil way and if you think what he says is bullshit post sources that disprove his points. This is what a forum is. VM thinks something is true and is here for a conversation... talk to each others like the adults you are. Keep it civil.

Steven Gerrard

Orange Room Supporter
Thanks God that I migrated to Canada and became a citizen where no one dare to tell me you are a second class citizen because you are Buddhist or Hindu 🍿

Some people deserve geagea the racist children assassin.

Yet you preach anti west sentiments on another thread and praise a dictator that treats his own citizens as sub human

Lol

agnostic

Legendary Member
The Alawites who lives in Lebanon originally came from the Syrian tribes of Jabal Ansarieh located in North-West Syria
@manifesto already showed that this claim is false

Hafez al-Assad evil plan was to incorporate his community into the regional system and to turn it into a kind of satellite for the Syrian regime in North Lebanon
Show it. The Alawites were living there before Hafez Assad took power in Syria

carrying out assassinations, and kidnapping for ransom
Show it. Perhaps you are confusing Alawites with the Jins 3Atil in Barabara.

A member of the “regiments of Tripoli” in the al- Mina neighborhood, “Marwan”
Not even a full name. Enno 7amsane tale?

in 2013, Ali Eid killed 42 in his attacks on al- taqwa and al- Salam mosques in Tripoli
Is there a tribunal decision?

@Mrsrx
How can you tolerate the title of this thread: Jabal Mohsen - the heart of terrorism
that contains baseless and defaming claims against a WHOLE Lebanese sect.

Bazek

Legendary Member
Yet you preach anti west sentiments on another thread and praise a dictator that treats his own citizens as sub human

Lol
Enno ya reit khreit wou ma hkeit, in the other thread i express my political vu west against east, this is normal political discussion but race digging is called racism simply. 🍿

Bazek

Legendary Member
Funny how momena3a folks defend naturalizing Alawits but when it comes to Palestinians naturalization they jump into the "hell no" bandwagon
The "hell no" you are referring to has nothing to do with sects, Palestinians must go back to Palestine and that is the main reason for not naturalizing them, here we are talking about Lebanese citizens that the coward child killer geagea follower wants to DNA fix them. 🍿

agnostic

Legendary Member
is "jins 3atel" defaming a whole sect of lebanese?
No. There is no Whole sect in Lebanon that are Jins 3atil.

But you didn't answer my question that you quoted:

How can you tolerate the title of this thread: Jabal Mohsen - the heart of terrorism
that contains baseless and defaming claims against a WHOLE Lebanese sect

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
No. There is no Whole sect in Lebanon that are Jins 3atil.

But you didn't answer my question that you quoted:

that contains baseless and defaming claims against a WHOLE Lebanese sect
there here is my answer:

No. There is no Whole sect in Lebanon that are "terrorists"

agnostic

Legendary Member
@agnostic because you do not stop to tagging me.
I do not have a dog in this fight. Keep it civil. If you do not agree with @VipModz post your opinion in a civil way and if you think what he says is bullshit post sources that disprove his points. This is what a forum is. VM thinks something is true and is here for a conversation... talk to each others like the adults you are. Keep it civil.
I suppose u feel happy for getting thumbs-up bonpoints from the kosher-stamped trolls of Oroom.

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
The content of the opening post is clear. The WHOLE sect is meant by this title.
If you disagree instead of talking to me try to convince your fellow lebanese that it is not so.
It is worrying that your first reflex was to insult then try to delete/censor and third was to throw threats (which i believe and hope are empty if not its a ban) and it never occured to you to ask why someone who thinks that way does so and try to strike a conversation to understand better... isn't that why you are on a public forum? Anyway your labeling of maronites as jins 3atel for months equates to the title of the thread so fair is fair.

@VipModz did you mean the whole sect ? if yes the title has to be changed.

VipModz

VɅ Ratio
Orange Room Supporter
@manifesto already showed that this claim is false
a wiki page that doesn't say from where Alawites of Lebanon originally came from means this claim is false?

Show it. The Alawites were living there before Hafez Assad took power in Syria
They weren't naturalized, Hafez wanted to incorporate his community into the regional system

Show it. Perhaps you are confusing Alawites with the Jins 3Atil in Barabara.
you don't even know the ADP and Syria's war crimes in Tripoli, who invaded Tripoli assassinated Khalil Akkawi and massacred residents in Bab el tebenneh?

Not even a full name. Enno 7amsane tale?
You don't know what used to happen b Sher3 el amerken in Jabal Me7sen? you don't know what Syria did do Tawheed members in Amerken Street in Jabal Me7sen?

Is there a tribunal decision?
You don't know that Ali Eid ken matloub lal kada2 bcz he was behind it w tharab 3a Souriya w met honik after few years?

JB81

Legendary Member
If you disagree instead of talking to me try to convince your fellow lebanese that it is not so.
It is worrying that your first reflex was to insult then try to delete/censor and third was to throw threats (which i believe and hope are empty if not its a ban) and it never occured to you to ask why someone who thinks that way does so and try to strike a conversation to understand better... isn't that why you are on a public forum? Anyway your labeling of maronites as jins 3atel for months equates to the title of the thread so fair is fair.

@VipModz did you mean the whole sect ? if yes the title has to be changed.

Jabal Mohsen aka Allawis

Ma badda tafsir

Anyways, the country is on the verge of burning and the incite against Jabal Mohsen at this time does not look as innocent

As a moderator, you should know who are behind such threads and whom they work for and for what purpose

We have enough blood already