Jabal Mohsen - Is it the heart of terrorism in North Lebanon?

agnostic

Legendary Member
My father wasn't the only victim and my purpose was to show how this all started
ALL what? Do you want to open the files of the Lebanese civil war?

If so open an appropriate thread, not a thread targetting a whole Lebanese sect that not so long ago used to be shot every two days, in daylight and in front of LA positions.

Steven Gerrard

Orange Room Supporter
The "hell no" you are referring to has nothing to do with sects, Palestinians must go back to Palestine and that is the main reason for not naturalizing them, here we are talking about Lebanese citizens that the coward child killer geagea follower wants to DNA fix them. 🍿

What a flawed argument

"Palestinians" who were born and raised in Lebanon are more Lebanese than a Palestinian, and most of them don't really want to go to Palestine. So why not naturalize them? Oh because they would get sunni voters over Shia ones that HA are so scared about

Hypocrites

agnostic

Legendary Member
This thread is about Jabal Me7sen in particular, anyone is free to open a thread about any part of Lebanon
Jabal Mohsen people used NOT SO LONG AGO TO BE SHOT EVERY TWO DAYS, In DAyLight and in front of LA.

You are only spreading hatred and seeking evil, as the typical jins 3atel that you are.

VipModz

VɅ Ratio
Orange Room Supporter
Jabal Mohsen people used NOT SO LONG AGO TO BE SHOT EVERY TWO DAYS, In DAyLight and in front of LA.

You are only spreading hatred and seeking evil, as the typical jins 3atel that you are.
You opened a thread to talk about Western terrorism in Lebanon and I did the same with Jabal Me7sen

el moufera2a ana ma3taytak drous bel enseniye

Bazek

Legendary Member
What a flawed argument

"Palestinians" who were born and raised in Lebanon are more Lebanese than a Palestinian, and most of them don't really want to go to Palestine. So why not naturalize them? Oh because they would get sunni voters over Shia ones that HA are so scared about

Hypocrites
I have no issues in giving them the Lebanese citizenship on a human level, if you want to do a favor to Israel go ahead and change the constitution because this is your role to start with i.e serving the enemy agenda. 🍿

agnostic

Legendary Member
You opened a thread to talk about Western terrorism in Lebanon and I did the same with Jabal Me7sen

el moufera2a ana ma3taytak drous bel enseniye
be7yet Allah.

1. my thread was based with formal proofs from ur Jewry masters who admitted their responsibility in the terrorist attack

2. my thread wasn't spreading hatred against any people

#Jins_Atel_Bala_Sharaf

Steven Gerrard

Orange Room Supporter
I have no issues in giving them the Lebanese citizenship on a human level, if you want to do a favor to Israel go ahead and change the constitution because this is your role to start with i.e serving the enemy agenda. 🍿

Naturalizing Palestinians is serving the enemy's agenda?

Lol, you momena3a folks are as dumb as they come

VipModz

VɅ Ratio
Orange Room Supporter

حي الأميركان في جبل محسن

شهرة المخابرات السورية التي استعملت في المدرسة الإنجيلية (الأميركان) فنونا في التعذيب، باتت حاليا أكثر شهرة بعد أن انكشف المشهد السوري عن فظاعات في سجون النظام

قارئا في سيرة بلال محسن الطرابلسي البائس والناجي من مجزرة مروعة في مرحلة إحكام سيطرة النظام السوري على المدينة

نديم مرعي مرعي من مواليد بلدة اده في وسط منطقة البترون عام 1958 ومن محازبي حزب الكتائب اللبنانية، اعتقلته القوات السورية لدى دخولها إلى بلدته نهار الاثنين في 28 آب 1978 مع ثلاثة من رفاقه هم: الياس مخايل الياس ورئيف حنا شديد وعصام بشارة ايليا. في اليوم التالي نقل المعتقلون إلى سجن المخابرات السورية في مدرسة الاميركان في طرابلس وخضعوا للتحقيق والتعذيب وهم معصوبوا الأعين

عماد بطرس الخوري حرب نقل إلى مدرسة الاميركان في طرابلس أما سبب اعتقاله فعائد لانتماء ولداه إلى حزب الكتائب اللبنانية ومشاركتهما في عمليات ضد الجيش السوري

اسطفان مسعود اسكندر يونس نقل إلى سجن مدرسة الاميركان في طرابلس. لدى مراجعة المونسنيور أنطوان دهمان النائب العام على ابرشية طرابلس المارونية المكلف متابعة شؤون الموقوفين لدى القوات السورية أبلغ مراجعيه أن اسطفان نقل إلى معتقل عنجر

agnostic

Legendary Member
Kataeb and G3g3is lecturing about justice and fighting abuses and violations of human rights. With baseless statements.

And to target one of the most vulnerable Lebanese sect that not so long ago used to be shot in daylights every two days.

Seems they are eager to trigger civil war.

@Mrsrx, @SeaAb
#Shame_On_You_Both

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin

حي الأميركان في جبل محسن

شهرة المخابرات السورية التي استعملت في المدرسة الإنجيلية (الأميركان) فنونا في التعذيب، باتت حاليا أكثر شهرة بعد أن انكشف المشهد السوري عن فظاعات في سجون النظام

قارئا في سيرة بلال محسن الطرابلسي البائس والناجي من مجزرة مروعة في مرحلة إحكام سيطرة النظام السوري على المدينة

نديم مرعي مرعي من مواليد بلدة اده في وسط منطقة البترون عام 1958 ومن محازبي حزب الكتائب اللبنانية، اعتقلته القوات السورية لدى دخولها إلى بلدته نهار الاثنين في 28 آب 1978 مع ثلاثة من رفاقه هم: الياس مخايل الياس ورئيف حنا شديد وعصام بشارة ايليا. في اليوم التالي نقل المعتقلون إلى سجن المخابرات السورية في مدرسة الاميركان في طرابلس وخضعوا للتحقيق والتعذيب وهم معصوبوا الأعين

عماد بطرس الخوري حرب نقل إلى مدرسة الاميركان في طرابلس أما سبب اعتقاله فعائد لانتماء ولداه إلى حزب الكتائب اللبنانية ومشاركتهما في عمليات ضد الجيش السوري

اسطفان مسعود اسكندر يونس نقل إلى سجن مدرسة الاميركان في طرابلس. لدى مراجعة المونسنيور أنطوان دهمان النائب العام على ابرشية طرابلس المارونية المكلف متابعة شؤون الموقوفين لدى القوات السورية أبلغ مراجعيه أن اسطفان نقل إلى معتقل عنجر
Always post the link source whenever you quote a news article or excerpt from a book please..

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
Kataeb and G3g3is lecturing about justice and fighting abuses and violations of human rights. With baseless statements.

And to target one of the most vulnerable Lebanese sect that not so long ago used to be shot in daylights every two days.

Seems they are eager to trigger civil war.

@Mrsrx, @SeaAb
#Shame_On_You_Both
tumblr_nexk1e4uCY1s2wio8o1_500.gif

manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
No, but part of demonizing Jabal Mouhsen before slaughtering them

Ma bta3rfeh militia kif betshteghel?b7ardo w bwaskhoukeh w byerjo bye2toulkeh w bikoun 7a2 3laykeh w ent da7iyeh

You have a point. But I think VipModz is only shedding light on a forgotten part of Lebanese history. He's not the LF mercenary you are making him out to be.

It's just a forum with fewer than 10 active users. You think this post will spark the next civil war?