Jabal Mohsen - Is it the heart of terrorism in North Lebanon?

VipModz

VɅ Ratio
Orange Room Supporter
The Massacre of Bab al tabbaneh

The “massacre of Bab al- tabbaneh” (majzarat bab al- tabbane) as it became known in local tripolitan memory, in the words of the chief of Syrian intelligence in Lebanon. two sieges (1983 and 1985) and one massacre (1986) explain why “tripoli residents developed a special hatred of Syrian Ba‘athists and Syrian- aligned groups.” the mid- 1980’s, “Syrian intelligence monitored the city scrupulously, using blackmail to acquire local informants, and Sunnis felt threatened by alawite immigration [source - from this book]

لن ننسى و لن نسامح، حي الأميركان في جبل محسن - مقر قيادة المخابرات السورية في الشمال
كان يرأس المركز
أحد الضباط وهو محمد الشعار الذي تولى في ما بعد مسؤولية وزير داخلية النظام البعثي

@SeaAb Why didn't the army stop him from leaving Lebanon? massacring Lebanese and torturing them for 21 years isn't terrorism?

photo_2022-04-28_14-16-00.jpg

photo_2022-04-28_14-18-13.jpg

I dream that someday all of the Sunnis in Tripoli akkar menyeh donniyeh eradicate completely the Alaouites from this region and from all Lebanon and drives them back to whence they came.

when I say eradicate I mean to apply the three thirds on them :

1) 1/3 killed
2) 1/3 flee to Syria
3) 1/3 to be converted into a less sectarian esoteric religion.

Rock

Legendary Member
I dream that someday all of the Sunnis in Tripoli akkar menyeh donniyeh eradicate completely the Alaouites from this region and from all Lebanon and drives them back to whence they came.

1) 1/3 killed
2) 1/3 flee to Syria
You are absolutely disgusting!
to the iggy button

VipModz

VɅ Ratio
Orange Room Supporter

1) 1/3 killed
2) 1/3 flee to Syria
The problem isn't with Alawites as a sect but with the Alawites that are loyal to Eid and Assad families (which happens to live in Jabal Mohsen)

Till the execution of Refaat Eid and a successful assassination attempt on Mohammad al-Shaar we can't open a new page with Jabal Mohsen and Syria in general

The problem isn't with Alawites as a sect but with the Alawites that are loyal to Eid and Assad families (which happens to live in Jabal Mohsen)

Till the execution of Refaat Eid and a successful assassination attempt on Mohammad al-Shaar we can't open a new page with Jabal Mohsen and Syria in general
That s why an eradiction is the best solution.
Applying the three thirds of course, as it would be genocide and mass massacre, 7aram