• Hello Guest

Please bear with us! The Orange Room is being restructured.

Saudi Arabia Jamal khashoggi assassinated inside the saudi consulate in istanbul

Saudi journalist 'killed inside consulate' – Turkish sources

Turkey concludes Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi killed by ‘murder’ team, sources say

Jamal Khashoggi - Wikipedia

Jamal Ahmad Khashoggi (Arabic: جمال خاشقجي‎; 13 October 1958 – October 2018) was a Saudi journalist, columnist, author and the former general manager and editor-in-chief of Al Arab News Channel.[1]

He was internationally respected for his contributions to Al Watan for becoming a platform for Saudi progressives.[2]

He fled Saudi Arabia on 18 September 2017,[3] and has been regularly posting articles critical to his home country.

On 2 October 2018, Khashoggi was detained in the Saudi consulate in Istanbul.[4][5][6]

Turkish sources say they believe that Khashoggi was killed inside the Saudi consulate in Istanbul on 2 October,[7] by a 15-member "murder" team from Saudi Arabia.[8][9]

• Advertisement
  • SeaAb

Staff member
    Super Penguin
    بعد أن نقلت رويترز عن مصادر تركية إحتمالية مقتل خاشقجي في قنصلية بلاده في إسطنبول في الصور القنصل السعودي محمد العتيبي يفتح غرف وخزائن القنصلية أمام رويترز لإثبات عدم وجود خاشقجي بعد تصريحاته أن " المواطن جمال خاشقجي غير موجود في القنصلية ولا في المملكة

Do20j4gXgAAhA06.jpg
    Do20j3FX0AAkeVx.jpg
    Do20j27XUAETd7b.jpg

Tele3 manno bil khzene. :cool:

If there are two countries I wish for them to disappear completey from the world map, preferrably through an intensive nuclear barrage: iran and turkey.

Because of this incident, Turkey is top on my shitlist

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    If there are two countries I wish for them to disappear completey from the world map, preferrably through an intensive nuclear barrage: iran and turkey.

A Saudi guy was killed in a Saudi embassy and Saudi Arabia is pretending it didn't happen, but sure let's blame it on turkey!

manifesto

It's funny, because both Turkey and Iran would probably rank higher on the human rights index than Saudi Arabia.

It's funny, because both Turkey and Iran would probably rank higher on the human rights index than Saudi Arabia.
    I agree that KSA is. Sh it country that needs to be wiped out.
    The thing is that the country is still full of oil and gas ready to be extracted and refined by western countries.
    Besides, No need to destroy KSA, as it will auto destruct once the oil and the gas are all extracted to western countries. When USA stops its support to KSA, the latter will self destruct. That would be useless to bomb sand lands.
    And what I say about KSA takes root in what Trump said during his presidential campaign:
    KSA is a cow ready to be slain once its milk dries away

Last edited:

Ralph N

Ah yes and you want Salafism the true Salafism that is the Saudis and your prophet muhamad to prevail... good strategy man, but hey guess what... you lose... we are smarter and stronger....

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    السيناتور الجمهوري مارك روبيو: إذا ثبت اغتيال خاشقجي فعلينا أن نرد بقوة
    Sure, they'll sell Saudi Arabia some more weapons to bring about even more destruction and starvation in Yemen! Maybe trump would visit Saudi Arabia again and dances under swords while this spineless weasel cheers him on from the sidelines!

The civilized world must respond strongly 2al!

Nonan

Sure, they'll sell Saudi Arabia some more weapons to bring about even more destruction and starvation in Yemen! Maybe trump would visit Saudi Arabia again and dances under swords while this spineless weasel cheers him on from the sidelines!

The civilized world must respond strongly 2al!
    You don’t know Trump the crusader in chief. He’s going to retake the Middle East and take his vengeance over SalaHelDine !!