Saudi Arabia Jamal khashoggi assassinated inside the saudi consulate in istanbul

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Mar7aba principles and values. :lol:
let those batsrds pay
cause china, russia, otehrs have no qualms accepting saudi money

TRUMP AS USUAL IS A REALIST and he has a nation and kobs ot takle care of

please all of you spare us the fake outrage

MBS to Trump : Mr President we agreed to invest $ 90 bil

Trump : well young prince it's $110 Billion now .

Any objection ?
MBS : not at all , give me the account details .

MAGA

• Advertisement
  • My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    This is the guy who probably was minced by the clumsy Saudi non-intelligence apparatus under prince Muhammad. He sounds balanced, moderate and sharply smart (certainly until he was lured to the Turkish consulate and fell into Ben Thou3ban's trap).

L

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    "مجتهد": بن سلمان يخفي كل من ساهم في قتل خاشقجي أو علم شيئا عن الموضوع
    السبت 13 تشرين الأول 2018 11:08النشرة الدولية

بيّن المغرد السعودي الشهير "مجتهد" أنّ "ولي العهد السعودي الأمير محمد بن سلمان يخفي كلّ من ساهم في قتل الصحفي السعودي المعارض جمال خاشقجي أو علم شيئًا عن الموضوع".

ولفت في تعليق على مواقع التواصل الإجتماعي، إلى أنّ "الخمسة عشر شخصًا الّذين أعلنت تركيا أسماءهم، كلّهم مسجونون، وبقية من شارك في الترتيبات مأمورون بالتزام بيوتهم"، متسائلًا "هل يكون غياب مستشار الديوان الملكي السعودي سعود القحطاني عن موقع "تويتر" لثلاثة أيام، في السياق نفسه؟".

L

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    شدّد وزير الدولة السعودي لشؤون الخليج العربي ثامر السبهان، في تعليق على مواقع التواصل الإجتماعي، على أنّ "ما تتعرّض له السعودية ورموزها من حملات إعلامية كاذبة وغادرة وقذرة هي ليست وليدة اليوم، بل هو عمل ممنهج ومنظّم منذ عدّة عقود"، مشيرًا إلى أنّ "من يريد الباطل فهو له أمّا الحق فنحن أهله".

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

The Saudis are good in killing their own , they’ve done it multiple of times throughout history. Rafic Hariri could be one of their victims also , as they were very close to kill Saad hariri. Saudi citizens are nothing but slaves to the ruling party. They own them.
    I'm 99% certain Saudi Arabia killed Hariri, especially after the Khashoggi incident.

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Trump vows 'severe punishment' if journalist Jamal Khashoggi was murdered by Saudis

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/10/13/middleeast/khashoggi-saudi-turkey-investigation-intl/index.html
    This is 'severe bullshitment'. 19 Saudis and their Saudi sponsors hijacked American planes and smashed them against the American Pentagon and American Twin Towers killing 3000 American citizens, and not one Saudi hair did the Americans dare touch in retaliation.

Do not except them to care more about the fate of one American resident of Saudi origin hijacked, killed and dissolved in acid in the backyard of the Saudi consul in Turkey.

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    ya3neh he will steal more money from them
    Yes, that's the real severe punishment awaiting. Blackmailing little Muhammad's Ben Salman and milking his fears to the last dollar drop is exactly what they will do.

opium

opium

One day not so long ago, a prime minister was kidnapped and usa didn't care. On the contrary they tried to mascarade the incident.
    Why would they care for Khashekgi now?
    They may condemn KSA in some press releases , but that's it nothing more.