Saudi Arabia Jamal khashoggi assassinated inside the saudi consulate in istanbul

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
MBS's chances to rule Saudi Arabia are dwindling by the second.
Biden has officially held the crown prince responsible of Khashoggi's murder, marking a new chapter in the US-Saudi relationship.

Would Saudi Arabia compromise its historic relations with the USA by allowing MBS to ascend the throne or is it time it looked for another successor?

If I was in the KSA's shoes, I would've realized by now that the US is not a reliable ally, unless your name is Israel.
Moreover, the times where the US is the sole super power are long gone and the regional countries can easily leverage that to their advantage. I'm pretty sure Russia and China would love to see the whole axis of Gulf countries + Egypt swing into their lap and ditch the US (Russia already have good relations with KSA too).

The Khashoggi murder was obscene. However, whats more disgusting is the US hypocrisy in the way they want to extort the KSA for it while at the same time having no problem in making deals/recovering old deals with sides with far greater atrocities committed and far greater human rights violations, like Iran and its proxies (100s of thousands of murders against civilians, activists, journalists, politicians).

If the US wants to keep its strategic allies, they should make an effort in such relationship. Else those countries should and CAN just forge new strategic alliances with the other emerging super powers.
But then again, those arab regimes main concern as usual is just trying to stay in power... so they'll probably bend over and get extorted while missing the opportunity to give the US the middle finger.

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
If I was in the KSA's shoes, I would've realized by now that the US is not a reliable ally, unless your name is Israel.
Moreover, the times where the US is the sole super power are long gone and the regional countries can easily leverage that to their advantage. I'm pretty sure Russia and China would love to see the whole axis of Gulf countries + Egypt swing into their lap and ditch the US (Russia already have good relations with KSA too).

The Khashoggi murder was obscene. However, whats more disgusting is the US hypocrisy in the way they want to extort the KSA for it while at the same time having no problem in making deals/recovering old deals with sides with far greater atrocities committed and far greater human rights violations, like Iran and its proxies (100s of thousands of murders against civilians, activists, journalists, politicians).

How does Iran have greater human rights violations?
Which journalists were tortured and murdered by Iranian authorities?
That is only based on hearsay.

Weezy

Legendary Member
ملك سلمان ملك الحزم

@Weezy what do you say?

If this will get MBS's feet on the ground and push him to make amends in the region specially with Qatar and Turkey then their strained relations with the US will lead to something positive.

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
How does Iran have greater human rights violations?
Which journalists were tortured and murdered by Iranian authorities?
That is only based on hearsay.

I would like you to indicate which version of Manifesto I'm talking to, this way its possible to determine which way of communication or arguments shall be used.

Bas either way, Iran and its proxies are champions of human rights. That was proven over and over in the Iran demonstrations (over 1500 killed in 2019) the executions of athletes(Navid Afkari rings a bell?) international terrorism: Belgium: Iranian diplomat convicted over 2018 bomb plot in France | DW | 04.02.2021,
Add to that the killings in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Yemen.... hundreds of thousands of deaths to be blamed on Iran in the last 10 years alone.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member

If the US wants to keep its strategic allies, they should make an effort in such relationship. Else those countries should and CAN just forge new strategic alliances with the other emerging super powers.
But then again, those arab regimes main concern as usual is just trying to stay in power... so they'll probably bend over and get extorted while missing the opportunity to give the US the middle finger.

I do agree that we, the US, should get run for our money or else we will keep growing more and more lazy, fat and obnoxious.

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
If this will get MBS's feet on the ground and push him to make amends in the region specially with Qatar and Turkey then their strained relations with the US will lead to something positive.
It will only get him killed by the US lol

SoFP1

The Chosen One
Orange Room Supporter
I would like you to indicate which version of Manifesto I'm talking to, this way its possible to determine which way of communication or arguments shall be used.

Bas either way, Iran and its proxies are champions of human rights. That was proven over and over in the Iran demonstrations (over 1500 killed in 2019) the executions of athletes(Navid Afkari rings a bell?) international terrorism: Belgium: Iranian diplomat convicted over 2018 bomb plot in France | DW | 04.02.2021,
Add to that the killings in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Yemen.... hundreds of thousands of deaths to be blamed on Iran in the last 10 years alone.
:lol: هؤلاء عناصر غير منضبطة

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

Navid Afkari murdered a security guard. That is why he was sentenced to death.
As for its role in Syria, whether you like to admit it or not, Iran actually helped ward the takfiri threat off Lebanon by fighting ISIS.

Trust me, I also used to fall for Western propaganda about human rights abuses in Iran.
But upon further investigation, I discovered that those who were presumably killed for being homosexuals or adulterers were actually pedophiles or rapists.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
Navid Afkari murdered a security guard. That is why he was sentenced to death.
As for its role in Syria, whether you like to admit it or not, Iran actually helped ward the takfiri threat off Lebanon by fighting ISIS.

Trust me, I also used to fall for Western propaganda about human rights abuses in Iran.
But upon further investigation, I discovered that those who were presumably killed for being homosexuals or adulterers were actually pedophiles or rapists.

"As for its role in Syria, whether you like to admit it or not, Iran actually helped ward the takfiri threat off Lebanon by fighting ISIS."
---
You can claim the same in reverse with equal measure or truth.