Jamil el Sayyed Attacking Saad Hariri

The Jade

The Jade

Legendary Member
FPM's stance ya the Jade should be with the righteous, and in this case it is Jamil el Sayyid, whether you like the man or not. He could be in jail for political persecution crimes but not for the crime of killing Hariri.
Dude, do you really believe that the FPM is some sort of charity organization ?

This is politics, the FPM should do what it is: A political party.

If Netanyahu or Sharon were to be jailed for bogus reasons, would you stand beside them ?

The FM gang never had morales or integrity, all they ever cared about was power and money. When the Syrians were strong in Leb they were crawling to Anjar everyday. When the Syrians became weak they used the American political leverage to rule the country for another five years. When the Syrians came back strong they crawled to Syria again to guarantee their reign over Lebanon.

They're a bunch of Saudi controlled Mafia and I will be more than happy if Jamil el Sayyid takes every little one of them down.
Sayyed might or might not take them down, but by showing so much proximity to a scum like this, you will go down with them.....or with him.

Luckily the FPM didn't take a position about this yet, and I hope that they don't listen to you.....nor the ones who thanked you

• Advertisement
  • >Watani<

>Watani<

أكبر من أن يُبلعْ وأصغر من أن يقسّم
    Orange Room Supporter
    because he was a syrian fabrication...

كلا، لأن هسام هسام تمّت محاكمته في سوريا وأخلي سبيله بسند إقامة على أن يستجوبّ الشهود الزور الباقون

Ashrafieh_LF

Ashrafieh_LF

كلا، لأن هسام هسام تمّت محاكمته في سوريا وأخلي سبيله بسند إقامة على أن يستجوبّ الشهود الزور الباقون
    LOL! You really believe this? How naive are you?
    You think he can implicate Syria in a crime and walk away free? Hahahaaa!

J

jnooobi

Because he was a Syrian fabrication...
    HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA YOU MARCH 14 TWITS HAVE BEEN FOUND OUT TRY IT ON SOMEOTHER GROUP MARCH 8 HA FPM AMAL MARADA AND ALL THE REST put YOU IN YOUR PLACE YALLA TALLHA LA BARRA.

>Watani<

>Watani<

أكبر من أن يُبلعْ وأصغر من أن يقسّم
    Orange Room Supporter
    LOL! You really believe this? How naive are you?
    You think he can implicate Syria in a crime and walk away free? Hahahaaa!
    It's not my source, it's Ntv' Report tonight

Ashrafieh_LF

Ashrafieh_LF

ديب: الاستنابات نتيجة طبيعية لتقاعس القضاء والتوجه الى مرجع غير لبناني ليس مستغربـاً

المركزية- اعلن عضو تكتل "الاصلاح والتغيير " النائب حكمت ديب ان الاستنابات القضائية السورية هي نتيجة طبيعية لتقاعس القضاء اللبناني عن اداء مهامه ومناسبة ليتحرك هذا القضاء لجهة تحديد المسؤوليات ومعرفة من فبرك الاتهامات

وقال لـ"المركزية": عندما يشعر المرء المتضرر من الاتهامات لدرجة تنفيذ عقوبة لجريمة لم يرتكبها ،يلجأ حتما الى اي قضاء عادل ونزيه في العالم لتحصيل حقه ،فما تسببت به هذه الاتهامات من دمار وقتل وضرر في الاقتصاد اللبناني جعلت البعض يلجأ الى مراجع قضائية لتصحيح هذا الخلل وتعويضه اقله معنويا وماديا. فالتوجه الى اي مرجع قضائي في العالم ليس امرا مستغربا حين تنتهك الحقوق ، والخطوة السورية تشكل افضل مناسبة ليتحرك القضاء اللبناني وصولا الى تبيان الحقيقة وتحديد المسؤوليات لمعرفة من فبرك الاتهامات ومن يقف وراء شهود الزور. واعلن ان من غير الجائز في ضوء ما جرى عدم تحرك القضاء اللبناني وتحييد نفسه عما يجري او الاستقالة من دوره، ذلك ان من الضرورة في مكان اعادة النظر في كل المنظومة التحقيقية الفاشلة بدءا من ملف شهود الزور وصولا الى تبيان الحقيقة. والاحرى بهذا القضاء ان يأخذ هذا المسار اولا في عين الاعتبار، لأن من وجهة النظر القضائية فان مجرد وجود افادة كاذبة او شهود زور في اي جريمة يعني توقف القضية الاساسية وانتقال التحقيق فورا الى هؤلاء الشهود ثم يعاد البحث لاحقا في القضية الاساس​

Shame!!

Chingon

Chingon

Orange Room Supporter
    Dude, do you really believe that the FPM is some sort of charity organization ?

This is politics, the FPM should do what it is: A political party.

If Netanyahu or Sharon were to be jailed for bogus reasons, would you stand beside them ?
    Sayyed might or might not take them down, but by showing so much proximity to a scum like this, you will go down with them.....or with him.

Luckily the FPM didn't take a position about this yet, and I hope that they don't listen to you.....nor the ones who thanked you
    When you have nothing to add to the debate , you are better off not saying anything than posting this rubbish above.

How can you compare the case of the four generals to a case of Sharon in Israel? Did you think their imprisonment had no effect on Lebanese politics for FPM to take a stand or not?

Again if you have a personal issue with Jamil el Sayyid, then go ahead and sue him. He called for any person who was hurt by him to sue him and said he will accept doing time in jail if found guilty.

M

MaKhassak

ديب:

وقال لـ"المركزية": عندما يشعر المرء المتضرر من الاتهامات لدرجة تنفيذ عقوبة لجريمة لم يرتكبها ،يلجأ حتما الى اي قضاء عادل ونزيه في العالم لتحصيل حقه ،​

so now the syrian judicial system is fair and balanced, FPMers and their MPs are really getting sillier by the minute..

ohyeah

ohyeah

ديب:

وقال لـ"المركزية": عندما يشعر المرء المتضرر من الاتهامات لدرجة تنفيذ عقوبة لجريمة لم يرتكبها ،يلجأ حتما الى اي قضاء عادل ونزيه في العالم لتحصيل حقه ،​

so now the syrian judicial system is fair and balanced, FPMers and their MPs are really getting sillier by the minute..
    Like Lebanese like Syrian judical system.

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    ديب: الاستنابات نتيجة طبيعية لتقاعس القضاء والتوجه الى مرجع غير لبناني ليس مستغربـاً

المركزية- اعلن عضو تكتل "الاصلاح والتغيير " النائب حكمت ديب ان الاستنابات القضائية السورية هي نتيجة طبيعية لتقاعس القضاء اللبناني عن اداء مهامه ومناسبة ليتحرك هذا القضاء لجهة تحديد المسؤوليات ومعرفة من فبرك الاتهامات

وقال لـ"المركزية": عندما يشعر المرء المتضرر من الاتهامات لدرجة تنفيذ عقوبة لجريمة لم يرتكبها ،يلجأ حتما الى اي قضاء عادل ونزيه في العالم لتحصيل حقه ،فما تسببت به هذه الاتهامات من دمار وقتل وضرر في الاقتصاد اللبناني جعلت البعض يلجأ الى مراجع قضائية لتصحيح هذا الخلل وتعويضه اقله معنويا وماديا. فالتوجه الى اي مرجع قضائي في العالم ليس امرا مستغربا حين تنتهك الحقوق ، والخطوة السورية تشكل افضل مناسبة ليتحرك القضاء اللبناني وصولا الى تبيان الحقيقة وتحديد المسؤوليات لمعرفة من فبرك الاتهامات ومن يقف وراء شهود الزور. واعلن ان من غير الجائز في ضوء ما جرى عدم تحرك القضاء اللبناني وتحييد نفسه عما يجري او الاستقالة من دوره، ذلك ان من الضرورة في مكان اعادة النظر في كل المنظومة التحقيقية الفاشلة بدءا من ملف شهود الزور وصولا الى تبيان الحقيقة. والاحرى بهذا القضاء ان يأخذ هذا المسار اولا في عين الاعتبار، لأن من وجهة النظر القضائية فان مجرد وجود افادة كاذبة او شهود زور في اي جريمة يعني توقف القضية الاساسية وانتقال التحقيق فورا الى هؤلاء الشهود ثم يعاد البحث لاحقا في القضية الاساس​

Shame!!
    I agree with every word he says, in principle... but to say that the Syrian judicial system is 3ADEL WA NAZIH!?!?!?? COME ON MP DEEB!!! We're not idiots, and we didn't forget yet!!! Sometimes it is better to be quiet than saying something that would embarrass you and everyone you represent.

The situation is disgusting, please FPM MPs, don't make it more disgusting!

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    ديب:

I wonder who is the silly one here. I would've respected you and your post if you had criticized Deeb, but to fire at all FPMers and all their MPs tells a lot about your wisdom. Obviously you're just an angry FPM hater, and your post is no better than Mr. Deeb's.

M

MaKhassak

I wonder who is the silly one here. I would've respected you and your post if you had criticized Deeb, but to fire at all FPMers and all their MPs tells a lot about your wisdom. Obviously you're just an angry FPM hater, and your post is no better than Mr. Deeb's.
    listen i miss the days when FPM would stand against foreign interference no matter where it was coming from, it seems very few of those FPMers are left.

you might be one of them but it seems that lately FPM's position as a party and that of most of its supporters are getting less free and less patriotic by the day!

the only FPM MP i respect is ghassan mokheiber, i wonder how mr deeb felt about the syrian judicial system between 1990 and 2005.

does your alliance with HA really require FPM to lose every single principle it once stood for??

ohyeah

ohyeah

listen i miss the days when FPM would stand against foreign interference no matter where it was coming from, it seems very few of those FPMers are left.

you might be one of them but it seems that lately FPM's position as a party and that of most of its supporters are getting less free and less patriotic by the day!

the only FPM MP i respect is ghassan mokheiber, i wonder how mr deeb felt about the syrian judicial system between 1990 and 2005.

does your alliance with HA really require FPM to lose every single principle it once stood for??
    Look at what FPM faced in the 5 years from these criminals and you will get the effect of their doings on FPM.

Ashrafieh_LF

Ashrafieh_LF

I would agree with you but the memory of a handful of FPM MPs welcoming Jamil El Sayyid at BEY is still fresh in our minds. It's not just Deeb but FPM as a whole! Dommage!

ohyeah

ohyeah

I would agree with you but the memory of a handful of FPM MPs welcoming Jamil El Sayyid at BEY is still fresh in our minds. It's not just Deeb but FPM as a whole! Dommage!
    Those criminals had accused FPM with filthy words and accusion and false propaganda day and night in the last 5 years,So FPM is more than glad to see them in prison.

I

ilovesamirgeagea

Those criminals had accused FPM with filthy words and accusion and false propaganda day and night in the last 5 years,So FPM is more than glad to see them in prison.
    so you want all the best judges in prison and all the journalists around hariri in prison and all the MPs of hariri in prison.

and you want to bring back to power jamil sayyed and mustapha hamdane.

why don't you go all the way and ask the syrian troops to come back to lebanon ?

and let's elect emile emile lahoud for president!

let's go back to where we were in 2005 !
    you would have achieved the syrian dream!

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    FPMers are not always in agreement with what FPM leadership does at times, but Deeb's statement and FPM leaders' presence at the airport receiving Jamil el Sayed are NOTHING... N O T H I N G compared to your leader going to Syria to pay his respects when Syria was occupying Lebanon, or on Oct 13 shooting at the Lebanese army to facilitate the Syrian invasion of Lebanon, just to mention a few.
    So yes, there are things that FPM does that i dont like or i dont understand, but nothing as damaging to our country as the others have done.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    FPMers are not always in agreement with what FPM leadership does at times, but Deeb's statement and FPM leaders' presence at the airport receiving Jamil el Sayed are NOTHING... N O T H I N G compared to your leader going to Syria to pay his respects when Syria was occupying Lebanon, or on Oct 13 shooting at the Lebanese army to facilitate the Syrian invasion of Lebanon, just to mention a few.
    So yes, there are things that FPM does that i dont like or i dont understand, but nothing as damaging to our country as the others have done.
    I have read you on this forum for a long time now, and I can say with conviction, that there are a great many things that FPM does that you dont like and in fact disagree with, but you do understand (not condone) how and why they do what they do. What you do not do enough is object to these things openly, nor do you decisively act on your deeply held convictions. In effect you cut FPM too much undeserved slack...

M

mteirek

so you want all the best judges in prison and all the journalists around hariri in prison and all the MPs of hariri in prison.

and you want to bring back to power jamil sayyed and mustapha hamdane.

why don't you go all the way and ask the syrian troops to come back to lebanon ?

and let's elect emile emile lahoud for president!

let's go back to where we were in 2005 !
    you would have achieved the syrian dream!
    On n'a pas changé notre fusil d'épaule.
    GMA a toujours dit, on sera les meilleurs amis des syriens quand ils retournent chez eux.

Maintenant que les troupes syriennes sont rentrées en syrie, on a plus rien contre la syrie, on veut construire les meilleurs relations avec eux.

Pas comme d'autres concitoyens lèche-c..