• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Jewish Song with a Lebanese Music Melody?

NewB

Legendary Member
Hey Everyone,

I listened to this song, and it sounds very familiar.....as if it's a lebanese/arabic song but I can't figure it out. I might be losing it, but I'm hoping someone can identify the similarity.

Disclaimer: This is strictly a music question. Please keep politics/religion out of it.

Thx

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
The tempo (e.g 2:10 to 2:27 in your video) is similar to the end of this song (1:49 to 1:56, 2:22 to 2:28) and other parts within the song.

Last edited:

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
But I don't think it's copied.
I think it sounds familiar due to the cheerful dancing pace.

NewB

Legendary Member
The tempo (e.g 2:10 to 2:27 in your video) is similar to the end of this song (1:49 to 1:56, 2:22 to 2:28) and other parts within the song.

It's close, I agree.

I was thinking along the lines of revolutionary lebanese songs. It's been weeks ... I will get to it eventually. Thanks for the help!

Genius

Legendary Member
It's close, I agree.

I was thinking along the lines of revolutionary lebanese songs. It's been weeks ... I will get to it eventually. Thanks for the help!

Sorry mate nowhere close to an known 3arabic song. And definitely not to al sit feyrouz

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
Hey Everyone,

I listened to this song, and it sounds very familiar.....as if it's a lebanese/arabic song but I can't figure it out. I might be losing it, but I'm hoping someone can identify the similarity.

Disclaimer: This is strictly a music question. Please keep politics/religion out of it.

Thx

Last edited:

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
Hey Everyone,

Thx
now out of curiosity, how did you end up listening to this song? and how long have you been a friend of avichay adraee for?