• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Jewish Song with a Lebanese Music Melody?

NewB

NewB

Legendary Member
Hey Everyone,

I listened to this song, and it sounds very familiar.....as if it's a lebanese/arabic song but I can't figure it out. I might be losing it, but I'm hoping someone can identify the similarity.

Disclaimer: This is strictly a music question. Please keep politics/religion out of it.

Thx

• Advertisement
  • Myso

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
    The tempo (e.g 2:10 to 2:27 in your video) is similar to the end of this song (1:49 to 1:56, 2:22 to 2:28) and other parts within the song.

Last edited:
    Myso

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
    But I don't think it's copied.
    I think it sounds familiar due to the cheerful dancing pace.

NewB

NewB

Legendary Member
    The tempo (e.g 2:10 to 2:27 in your video) is similar to the end of this song (1:49 to 1:56, 2:22 to 2:28) and other parts within the song.

It's close, I agree.

I was thinking along the lines of revolutionary lebanese songs. It's been weeks ... I will get to it eventually. Thanks for the help!

Drama Queen

Drama Queen

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    @Muki we could use your sahyouneh input here.

To me it sounds like Chevaliers de la Table Ronde but with a slower tempo

Genius

Genius

Legendary Member
    It's close, I agree.

I was thinking along the lines of revolutionary lebanese songs. It's been weeks ... I will get to it eventually. Thanks for the help!
    Sorry mate nowhere close to an known 3arabic song. And definitely not to al sit feyrouz

Drama Queen

Drama Queen

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Found it!!!! It's very close to "shta2nalik ya Beyrouth."

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    Hey Everyone,

I listened to this song, and it sounds very familiar.....as if it's a lebanese/arabic song but I can't figure it out. I might be losing it, but I'm hoping someone can identify the similarity.

Disclaimer: This is strictly a music question. Please keep politics/religion out of it.

Thx

Last edited:
    Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    Hey Everyone,

Thx
    now out of curiosity, how did you end up listening to this song? and how long have you been a friend of avichay adraee for?