• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. failing mind: Is that true?

Regardless of what you think of Trump, Do you believe Joe Biden is fit to be President for 4 years?

• Total voters

Notorious

First of his Name
Orange Room Supporter
Trump is over 70 and is a workaholic. He’s the reason that America is in the strongest position that its ever been in. Stock market at a new high btw!
A workaholic that spends 2 hours a day fixing his hair (According to John Bolton), watching Fox News, cnn and msnbc, tweeting, and golfing.

Please remind me, where does the work part come in?

😂

Notorious

First of his Name
Orange Room Supporter
Trump is over 70 and is a workaholic. He’s the reason that America is in the strongest position that its ever been in. Stock market at a new high btw!
Strongest position?

Biggest economic contraction in recorded history. Unemployment is at historic highs. 5 million cases. 165000 deaths and counting.

Where the the strong position part come in?

PS. Stock Market is not the economy.... but that’s a story for another day.

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
The only thing that matters is voter turnout.
No, lol. Dems love repeating this as if they're entitled to the votes of people who don't turn out. The only thing that matters is the right type of voters turning out in roughly 3-7 states and/or depressing Trump's turnout.

A friend worked the polls for years, including in 2016, about an hour outside of Minneapolis (I'll let you guess the demographics), they were absolutely overwhelmed with turnout that year in a normally quiet district. Worst performance for Dems in a presidential race in Minnesota in years. Minnesota Presidential Election Voting History

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
How does nothing matter?
President doesn't matter that much. Joe Biden can be President. Kamala Harris can be President. Joe Biden can be propped up in a Weekend at Bernie's style farce for 4 years. President doesn't matter all that much to the operations of bureaucracy. The policy will chug on largely the same powered by civil work force, consultants, donors, etc, who actually make and implement policy. President is rhetorical and moral leadership, which is why people are so dead-focused on Biden's cognition. That's the thrust of the main objection to Trump as well--he's odious, but his actual policies are largely a continuation of a rote Republican administration cooked up in a conference room at ALEC/K-street firms. The only significant change between the two admins will be on immigration policy where they'll go from the current psycho gestapo child-snatching Department of Homeland Security to a mere deportation terrorizing DHS. That'll be nice for me, personally, because it'll reduce my 16-20 hour workdays finally. It'll marginally affect peoples' lives, but Republicans and Democrats have been advancing inhumane immigration policies since at least the Clinton Administration. Also the Supreme Court is already lost for a generation. So, yeah, in the bigger picture, nothing matters.

I think the Republicans are more worried than the Democrats. The Republican Party is going through an existential crisis. They are on a path of losing the senate and the presidency. Texas and Georgia are slowly (or not so slowly) shifting left. This is because the only people that the Republican Party appeals to are (older) white people. America is getting more and more diversified and especially states such as Texas and Georgia. It’s already happened in New Mexico and Arizona. Whether or not Democrat’s win Texas in November is not the end, but the beginning. Within a decade, Texas will likely become a blue state, and the Republican Party may never elect another president.
I wouldn't be as confident on this in the long-term. Maybe in 2020. But not beyond. And never, ever, ever underestimate the Dems' ability to bring a nail file to a gun fight.

Another major issue republicans are facing is the defectors. John Kasich (a Republican presidential candidate in 2016) is going to speak at the Democrat convention this weekend in support of Joe Biden!
No one cares about this lol. John Kasich, Rick Wilson, George Conway and their likes have a constituency of 18 people all of whom live in those major swing states between New York City and the Beltway. The only voters they appeal to are hashtag resistance Dem voters.

NewLeb

A workaholic that spends 2 hours a day fixing his hair (According to John Bolton), watching Fox News, cnn and msnbc, tweeting, and golfing.

😂

Wow, he watches so much TV and still had the time to build a real estate empire; a hugely successful television program; running a beauty pageant; weekly presidential rallies; etc....

Compare that to Obama, who receives hundreds of thousands of dollars for simply giving a stupid speech.

NewLeb

Strongest position?

Biggest economic contraction in recorded history. Unemployment is at historic highs. 5 million cases. 165000 deaths and counting.

Where the the strong position part come in?

PS. Stock Market is not the economy.... but that’s a story for another day.

It’s called a pandemic. The American economy was on fire before the China virus came along.

P.S. If the stock market is not the economy, can people please stop blaming Trump for when it falls???

Dynamis

Orange Room Supporter

😂
John Bolton is an idiot.

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
An unusual faux pas for otherwise media savvy Trump: he set the bar soooooooo low for Biden at the debate that all Joe has to do is utter a single intelligible phrase enough to shock all the right wingers and given them PTSD.

Viral

LOL @ Democrats...
They are born losers and insisting on staying that way.
Look at the choices they make...

Notorious

First of his Name
Orange Room Supporter
John Bolton is an idiot.
I guess you guys are orange all the way (Lebanon to the US of A)

John Bolton may be an idiot, but compared to trump he’s a genius.

The biggest moron here is « DISINFECTANT TRUMP »

Nevermore

I guess you guys are orange all the way (Lebanon to the US of A)

John Bolton may be an idiot, but compared to trump he’s a genius.

The biggest moron here is « DISINFECTANT TRUMP »

That's interesting considering Trump stopped the US from entering a war with Iran, for which Bolton openly advocated. Maybe being an idiot helps more than it hurts sometimes.

Notorious

First of his Name
Orange Room Supporter
That's interesting considering Trump stopped the US from entering a war with Iran, for which Bolton openly advocated. Maybe being an idiot helps more than it hurts sometimes.
You’d be really simple minded if that’s your criteria for following a leader.

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
I voted "yes" because a potato on a stick with eyes drawn on (so, Joseph Bou Fadel, for example) is fit to be president of this failing empire at this stage.

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
To be fair, he also brought us to the brink of that war but the Iranians and Europeans were able to appeal to his re-election instincts to stop it. He's a chaos monkey whose chaos foreign policy works out well because other actors act rationally and interests-based.

You’d be really simple minded if that’s your criteria for following a leader.
John Bolton is a certified psychopath, clash of civilizations, end of days ideologue. Trump is a venal bumbling fool whose only interest is re-election, so his foreign policy has to be calibrated to that. If John Bolton had his way the Middle East would have been flattened out of existence, quite literally, the UN would be decimated, and the US would be fighting a physical war with China and/or Russia. If that's not your criteria for leaders...whooo boy.

Notorious

First of his Name
Orange Room Supporter
You'd be even more simple-minded if you assume that I "follow" a leader just based on that criterion.
Well, I disagree. You claimed that John Bolton is an idiot compared to Trump, and your justification is that he wanted to enter into war with Iran while Trump didn’t. Based on this argument, it wouldn’t be out the question to assume the criteria you use to judge attributes and characteristics is flawed.

Of course I wouldn’t make said assumption with that sentence alone, but I can’t rule it out either.

Cheers ;).

Nevermore

Well, I disagree. You claimed that John Bolton is an idiot compared to Trump, and your justification is that he wanted to enter into war with Iran while Trump didn’t. Based on this argument, it wouldn’t be out the question to assume the criteria you use to judge attributes and characteristics is flawed.

Of course I wouldn’t make said assumption with that sentence alone, but I can’t rule it out either.

Cheers ;).

Nah, you either didn't understand what I said or seek to twist it. I said Trump, who you called an idiot, made a decision to stop the US from entering a war with Iran, for which Bolton, didn't say or imply that he was an idiot, was openly and vehemently advocating.

In fact, your logic is quite flawed because you unjustifiably and brashly took Bolton for a genius just because he opposed Trump, the idiot. I'd be a bit more cautious in assessing their political acumen. As someone earlier in this thread implied, they all suck in the bigger picture. Would you get in bed with a tiger to avoid a wolf?

Viral

Polls show young voters support Biden… but running mate Kamala Harris thinks they’re ‘STUPID’

Viral

Fake news portraying Kamala Harris as half black half Indian American is very misleading and insulting to American voters’ intelligence that are lead to believe she is half African-American and half Native American.

She is neither. Her dad is Jamaican and her mom is from India…