• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Judiciary Appointments [Judge Aoun Declares Resignation After "Vengeful" Reappointment]

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

يا عيب الشوم

وينن الثوار يروحو يجرو جر من بيتو... او بس شاطرين عجريصاتي وادي معلوف
That is true, it's a shame the protesters are silent but may I remind you that you are literally part of the sulta, a big chunk of it? It's fascinating that every time something bad like this happens, your immediate attention is away from those you elected and on to those who do not have any governmental power.

• Advertisement
  • Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    مبروك لغادة عون ع الترقية

R

Ralph N

يا عيب الشوم

العيب على ميشال عون

I cant believe it, just when you thought he just learned his lesson he just goes and do it again....
    People are babes who never grow up...
    Same mistakes over and over again... since the beginning of his life...

Orangina

Orangina

Legendary Member
    العيب على ميشال عون

I cant believe it, just when you thought he just learned his lesson he just goes and do it again....
    People are babes who never grow up...
    Same mistakes over and over again... since the beginning of his life...
    مرسوم التشكيلات القضائية ما انمضى بعد من الرئيس

رجاء فلننتظر

R

Ralph N

مرسوم التشكيلات القضائية ما انمضى بعد من الرئيس

رجاء فلننتظر
    I just hope he doesnt sign it... If he does 3alla el dounia el sallam...

It could be Abboud is doing a dirty trick on him to show to people that Aoun is directly interfering in judicial system... (For not accepting the punishment of Ghada Aoun).

R

Ralph N

القاضية غادة عون للotv:
    - انا انعي موضوع محاربة الفساد بعد هذه التشكيلات الانتقامية ولست مترددة ابدا في وضع استقالتي في عهدة رئيس الجمهورية

R

Ralph N

Same as Bassil plenting Park Meter in Batroun ... They are forcing their own people to revolt on them....

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

Same as Bassil plenting Park Meter in Batroun ... They are forcing their own people to revolt on them....
    Bro men kam yom ken Bassil the best thing that happened to Christians since Jesus Christ. 3ala mahlak shway, shwayit moderation.

R

Ralph N

Bro men kam yom ken Bassil the best thing that happened to Christians since Jesus Christ. 3ala mahlak shway, shwayit moderation.
    I didnt say they are saints... I always said they made huge mistakes.... if I criticize Bassil and Aoun it means 3alla 3l ddounya el salam.. forget Lebanon.

Chanklish

Chanklish

metel ma be3kon bel 90 w be3kon lal souri w la 7izb w alla w bass ija ra2iss bibi3kon hala2 ..ktir hayne

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    القاضية غادة عون: سأضع استقالتي بتصرف فخامة رئيس الجمهورية

tayyar.org

This is why FPM and Aoun may lose the support of their loved ones... few more of this and we will no longer believe in any of them....

اعلنت القاضية غادة عون انها ستضع استقالتها في تصرف رئيس الجمهورية وكتبت على صفحتها في فيسبوك:

بعد هذه التشكيلات الانتقامية انا سأضع استقالتي بتصرف فخامة رئيس الجمهورية وساعلن ذلك في مؤتمر صحافي أشرح فيه كل شيء.

اذا كان معيار مجلس القضاء،الانتقام من القاضي الذي حارب الفساد فهنيئا لهم بهكذا تشكيلات.

بعد كل العذاب والنضال يعتقد الشعب اللبناني يستاهل ينتفض ويقول ستوب كفى استهزاء بعقولنا
    Wtf has happened for Ghada ta t2ayyer ma3a this much? What did majlis el qada2 do?

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Wtf has happened for Ghada ta t2ayyer ma3a this much? What did majlis el qada2 do?

GENERAL WONT SIGN THE DECREE
    cause the A.S.S. beside pushing the good judges brought all the corrupt ones back

let them break the president in the majless. they can do it if they have the 1/2 + 1

but HE WONT SIGN SUCH A TRAVESTY

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Q
    GENERAL WONT SIGN THE DECREE
    cause the A.S.S. beside pushing the good judges brought all the corrupt ones back

let them break the president in the majless. they can do it if they have the 1/2 + 1

but HE WONT SIGN SUCH A TRAVESTY
    What is A.S.S? Is it short for a ss holes or what?
    And if true, how come this A.S.S thing is still able to push its agenda bi kell wa2e7a at these times of anti-corruption holabola revolution?
    What happens if Aoun doesn't sign?
    Are there no FPM representatives in this A.S.S cartel?

dyyyy

dyyyy

Guys depending on the list of judges, not putting Ghada Aoun might be a good thing.

There were talks about having an independent judiciary system independent from all political powers.

Ghada aoun is considered with FPM if leaving her out comes as a concession to Amal/HA/Hariri also removing their judges this would be the best decision.

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    القاضية عون: "كيف بحطو سامر ليشع يلي أصغر مني بـ9 سنين وأدنى مني بـ9 درجات محلي؟"
    الجمعة ٦ آذار ٢٠٢٠ - 20:32

إستغربت القاضية غادة عون تعيين سامر ليشع في منصب مدعي عام جبل لبنان، وقالت: "كيف بحطو سامر ليشع يلي أصغر مني بـ9 سنين وأدنى مني بـ9 درجات؟" وأشارت إلى أنها في منصبها أقل من سنتين، وأكدت أنها الاقدم ومعاييرها مطابقة لكل المعايير التي وُضعت.

وشددت القاضية عون في حديثٍ للـ"ام تي في" أنها تتمتع بالكفاءة وفتحت ملفات لم يجرؤ أحد على فتحها ومنها لاشخاص من "التيار الوطني الحر" مثل عضو تكتل "لبنان القوي" النائب أسعد درغام، وأضافت أنها تعمل بضمير ولذلك يريدون الانتقام منها.
    وذكرت أن هناك نائبا إسمه هادي حبيش دخل إلى مكتبها وشتمها وقال علنا "لازم هالقاضية تنقبع من مركزها"، وقالت: "عملولو متل ما بدو" هنيئا لرئيس مجلس القضاء الاعلى سهيل عبود ونائبه غسان عويدات بالتشكيلات القضائية الجديدة.

HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
    Guys depending on the list of judges, not putting Ghada Aoun might be a good thing.

There were talks about having an independent judiciary system independent from all political powers.

Ghada aoun is considered with FPM if leaving her out comes as a concession to Amal/HA/Hariri also removing their judges this would be the best decision.
    Yeah, but it's not encouraging that we haven't heard about anyone else being "reassigned," right? Unless I missed those. Assuming they're cleaning house, good concession not only to other parties whose judges are a dumpster fire, but to protesters who rightly saw her as overreaching on freedom of speech stuff. But assuming it's just her and it's just retribution, banana republic should burn.

Orangina

Orangina

Legendary Member

true... that would b really great to remove all judges attached to a political party... including ghada aoun