Justice for Yves: shot dead and his assassin Charbel Khalil on the run (arrested)

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I like this part.

But frankly drinking heavily is becoming a serious problem in Lebanon, if we add to alcohol arms, fast cars, then it could lead to death. In addition to social issues related especially to aggression of ladies that irritate their companions and then it becomes an honnor issue. I used to live next to a hotel with a night club down and we had to wake-up 4 AM on honor retaliation.

For instance, my cousin starts insulting GMA every time he drinks, now i am not inviting anymore him to lunch or dinners

the problem is not the alcohol, but your cousin , feelings gets liberated /assisted by alcohol ;)

i read thast one lady was killed this morning in Kaslik , in front of a club, details still sketchy

the reality,. lebanon has become so dangerous
you don't know when and how one will end up in trouble or at the receiving end of a bullet

there is impunity,
no laws
no enforcements
laws are applied selectively

this trip i witnessed two incidents of road rage, where young men came down from their vehicles and beat the other driver...luckily in both cases, the victim wasn't one to use a gun, but thats an incident bound to happen sooner than later

i almost got into an fight with some guys because i parked for less than a minute in front of a shop ( i was in the car ) waiting for someone and they started the abuse and car banging

in tripoli, there is so much lawlessness, that at nights , you hear shootings all over the place ,and illegal check points by gangs and diff groups
last year summer, a friend of mine son was misbehaving and each night ( bi shafett bel siyara around 2 am) , some of the tenants warned him to stop
he didnt, so one night , one of the tenants took his KA47 and sprayed the car ( he was hit in the shoulder and his friend in the leg) granted he was an asshole, but you shoot him ??????
even during the civil war it wanst as bad as today , as each area had their known gangs that you can talk with.

RIP FOR YVES, GOD help his family , it looks like the Poor victim family has to either shut up and leave it to GoD ( as we say) or be forced to get their revenge ....both outcomes are unpleasant

• Advertisement
  • HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    its a true story :(

RIP , another innocent soul murdered by some bastards , just because she was at the wrong place and time

مكنت مفرزة جونية القضائية من توقيف المدعو ح.ح. في بئر حسن، وهو المشتبه فيه بقتل المواطنة اليان الصفطلي في "الكسليك". يذكر أن الصفطلي توفيت اثر تعرضها لاطلاق نار عن طريق الخطأ أمام أحد الملاهي الليلية في الكسليك، بعدما قام أحد الشبان "ح.ح" باطلاق النار بسبب منعه من دخول الملهى.

johnnyFPM

johnnyFPM

Legendary Member

RIP , another innocent soul murdered by some bastards , just because she was at the wrong place and time

مكنت مفرزة جونية القضائية من توقيف المدعو ح.ح. في بئر حسن، وهو المشتبه فيه بقتل المواطنة اليان الصفطلي في "الكسليك". يذكر أن الصفطلي توفيت اثر تعرضها لاطلاق نار عن طريق الخطأ أمام أحد الملاهي الليلية في الكسليك، بعدما قام أحد الشبان "ح.ح" باطلاق النار بسبب منعه من دخول الملهى.

Balad maskhara...

L'arbalette

L'arbalette

That's what you get when all sense of decency and basic human behaviors has gone out of the window. Life is cheap in Lebanon and everyone has interiorized this message. This is not surprising during war time.. gets even more depressing to see that it took hold in Lebanon forever...

RIP Yves, RIP all the other innocent victims.

Without launching into a new and futile debate here, this is what most of us (or at least I) were trying to argue in the Charlie Hebdo thread. Human life is sanctified. When you start thinking that violence, shooting, etc. is normal behavior (or freedom of speech as Al Ashtar said) then you shouldn't be surprised that these crimes happen all the time.

What are we going to do? Blame the West for this too? Of course, it is always "al ghareeb", never our fault

agnostic

agnostic

Without launching into a new and futile debate here, this is what most of us (or at least I) were trying to argue in the Charlie Hebdo thread. Human life is sanctified. When you start thinking that violence, shooting, etc. is normal behavior (or freedom of speech as Al Ashtar said) then you shouldn't be surprised that these crimes happen all the time.
    Once again you take advantage of a tragic event to throw your cheap shots.

Booyakasha

Booyakasha

And some friends still ask why I haven't been to Lebanon in >2 years..FTS..

M

Mark Ziad Sayegh

charbel waynak? Inta intaheit

Charbel Khalil (pictured below) is apparently on the run and hiding (a Kesreouani politician is protecting him, the press is not saying who).

I personally don't know any of the people involved, nor do I know the details of the fight. However, Charbel Khalil seems like a thug (check his instagram photos) and his reaction is surely disproportionate... He should be judged and serve as an example.

Welcome to the third world!

View attachment 4368

View attachment 4369

View attachment 4370

View attachment 4371

View attachment 4372[/QUOTE]

Muwatin Libnani

Muwatin Libnani

So according to the L'Orient le Jour article posted above (to take with precaution, as this newspaper is more of a tabloid than a true news source):
    - Farid el Khazen (ex MP, not the FPM current MP) is hiding the criminal (Farid el Khazen and the criminal's family have common business interests in the kessarat of Kesrouan)
    - The criminal is already in Syria (i fail to see how someone could prefer the hell of Syria nowadays to a few years, if not months given his connection and the corrupted system, in Roumieh)
    - Yves Naoufal, as previously stated, is a perfectly educated young man coming from a law abiding family
    Criminal law 101: If he truly escaped, whoever political or nonpolitical figure that protected him must be held accountable and charged with obstruction of justice!

Let's wait and see

coralie

coralie

Legendary Member
    is alcohol the real reason behind such barbaric criminal behavior ? i do not think it is

if you live in Lebanon you can easely see the amount of violence hate and nervosity steaming in the people , you can see how they act how they drive how they talk they are all the time agressive no manners no respect metel el bajam , it is not alcohol it is all about education , unfortunatly it is how low our level has dropped . they drive like animals , they behave like animals they talk like animals .

balme it on alcohol is simply ridiculous look at the criminal charbel khalil even his physics talk about who and what he is , look at the amount of weapons he owns , look at his pictures he parade proudly with his weapons , this shows what kind of lunatic he is . he think he is a powerful sermeyeh just because he can manipulate a weapon and all he showed is how inhuman and worthless creature he is . this is the result of bad education i think his familly made charbel what he is if he had a good father and mother who at some point gave him a slap or two and gave him the right education he would not get there . to own this kind of weaponery one must have id w ejer i mean someone giving him an authorisation and who can give such authorisation ????? yes i bet you all know the answer : powerful corrupt people .

what is dangerous is that charbel khalil and his gang is a small specimen of our actual society .

as i said in a previous post be very carefull this can happen to anyone of you this days ya3ni iza wahad 3ala belo y2ati3 3ankon 3al tarik w ma 2ata3to he will eventualy pass but will flang you with a bullet or two just because you did not open fast enough the road for him ....... lunatics followers of big zo3ran all have weapons on their side or in the back of their cars . and they are proud to show them to their friend as sign of manhood and power " ma hada bi ghabir 3ala sermeyti "

this is the result of falatein they give permits to any sermeyeh 3endo wasta ma3 aya za3im !

i wish you all a safe day/night in lebanon .

leb-wi-noss

leb-wi-noss

Legendary Member
    the problem is not the alcohol, but your cousin , feelings gets liberated /assisted by alcohol ;)

i read thast one lady was killed this morning in Kaslik , in front of a club, details still sketchy

the reality,. lebanon has become so dangerous
    you don't know when and how one will end up in trouble or at the receiving end of a bullet

there is impunity,
    no laws
    no enforcements
    laws are applied selectively

this trip i witnessed two incidents of road rage, where young men came down from their vehicles and beat the other driver...luckily in both cases, the victim wasn't one to use a gun, but thats an incident bound to happen sooner than later

i almost got into an fight with some guys because i parked for less than a minute in front of a shop ( i was in the car ) waiting for someone and they started the abuse and car banging

in tripoli, there is so much lawlessness, that at nights , you hear shootings all over the place ,and illegal check points by gangs and diff groups
    last year summer, a friend of mine son was misbehaving and each night ( bi shafett bel siyara around 2 am) , some of the tenants warned him to stop
    he didnt, so one night , one of the tenants took his KA47 and sprayed the car ( he was hit in the shoulder and his friend in the leg) granted he was an asshole, but you shoot him ??????
    even during the civil war it wanst as bad as today , as each area had their known gangs that you can talk with.

RIP FOR YVES, GOD help his family , it looks like the Poor victim family has to either shut up and leave it to GoD ( as we say) or be forced to get their revenge ....both outcomes are unpleasant
    So do you agree now that the sects and religions of the Lebanese people has nothing to do with the disgusting uncivilized behaviour of their majority? ;)

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    So do you agree now that the sects and religions of the Lebanese people has nothing to do with the disgusting uncivilized behaviour of their majority? ;)

its a different issue

the manority you speak abut, kills in the name of their god in order to take over the other's land anf rule them

that crime , is a barbaric one, due to lawlesness, mainly created by this same majority since 1943, when they started chipping at lebanon as a state ...

Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    LBC: charbel khalil has been arrested in Britel by the "ma3loumet"

Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    شعبة المعلومات تلقي القبض على شربل جورج خليل في بريتال

Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
    Lol, he got caught in Britel...why am I not surprised?

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Lol, he got caught in Britel...why am I not surprised?
    Britelle is the only shia town that is pro 14 shbat

maybe you forgot that sefa7 meerab once were trying to get teh french and the American to forgive soubhi Al toufayli

johnnyFPM

johnnyFPM

Legendary Member
    Charbel Khalil was caught and hopefully justice will be served...

There's a demo in Qasr el 3adl on Sunday at noon for justice - I invite you all to join it.

EuroMode

EuroMode

توقيف المطلوب بقتل نوفل

أوقف فرع المعلومات في قوى الأمن الداخلي المدعو شربل خ، المشتبه في قتله الشاب إيف نوفل في منطقة فاريا منذ أيام. وحدّد فرع المعلومات مكان وجود المشتبه فيه في منزل على أطراف بلدة بريتال البقاعية، فدهم المنزل بمؤازرة استخبارات الجيش في البقاع، وأوقف المشتبه فيه. وكان وزير الداخلية نهاد المشنوق، قد زار منزل نوفل أمس لتعزية العائلة، ووعد والدة الفقيد بتوقيف المشتبه فيه خلال 48 ساعة. وبعد القبض عليه في البقاع، اتصل المشنوق بوالدة إيف وأبلغها بنتيجة عملية الدهم. كذلك عثرت مفرزة تحري جونية على السيارة التي استخدمها المسحلون في قتل نوفل، وذلك في منطقة بقعاتا ــ عشقوت​