Elections Kataeb Elections Program

• Advertisement
  • Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    "بدنا نعيد للمدرسة الرسمية والجامعة اللبنانية هيبتها وموقعها في الحياة الوطنية لبناء الإنسان" #نبض_التغيير

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    "بدنا عطلة من الصراعات، من حرق الدواليب، من الحروب، بدنا يرجع ينبض بلدنا حياة وسلام لشبابو وصباياه" #نبض_التغيير

JB81

Legendary Member
    Nice :)
    They have agreed to go with LF in ALL areas if they get 7 seats.
    They will get the 7 seats on LF expense seats. Not sure if this is a good deal for LF.
    For me, any Christian party other than Berri lapdogs.
    Geagea was saying he can get up to 5 seats in Batroun-koura... district. It looks like, LF will be allied with Mouawad and Kataeb, thus, Franjiyeh will be squeezed to 3 mps aza nfala2, and Harb will be out

Aoune32!

They will get the 7 seats on LF expense seats. Not sure if this is a good deal for LF.
    For me, any Christian party other than Berri lapdogs.
    Geagea was saying he can get up to 5 seats in Batroun-koura... district. It looks like, LF will be allied with Mouawad and Kataeb, thus, Franjiyeh will be squeezed to 3 mps aza nfala2, and Harb will be out
    Don't know what they can do or not do but SF needs to be squeezed as much as possible from the LF and FPM. SF needs to be hammered in the North.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Just on the face of it, he put a good show, he looked charismatic and he apparently gathered pretty good crowd...
    But still I won't vote for him...I don't trust Gemayel family, they are liars.
    Is FPM going to make such thing ?

JB81

Legendary Member
    Just on the face of it, he put a good show, he looked charismatic and he apparently gathered pretty good crowd...
    FPM doesn't have to put a show. Only the weak does it lal jahjouniyeh w enno ne7na mawjoudin lol

JB81

Legendary Member
    shou khas, it is not the state that is paying for this...
    Personally, I like moderate political events. But, it's mouda bi Lebnen to put a budget of millions for such events, while a presidential candidate in the west, stage li we2ef 3leh bkoun ra3 you2a3 menno for being too moderate. ktir tfelsof

walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    FPM should do a very big mehrajen and propose a very clear and ambitious programme which they intend to execute. No sitting on the lines and thinking they have it in the pocket!

Bravo Sami for going at it. Can someone please post the key points or full programme?

Aoune32!

Agreed
    Well done Samy. There needs to be programs that are fought on NOT just heike I belong to this party go vote for me. Some are forgetting that the participation rates are only 55-60% if that. So alot of people tend not to vote and if they do vote they can make a difference. Don't let your ego get to you as in 2009.

kmarthe

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    LOL at first sight I thought it is wrestling show before I saw Sami acting as a star!

FPM needs not to make anything like that, just call Berri baltagi again :D

It is time for LF to strike hard. It is time for parties such as Kataeb , Marada and other petty politicians such as Boutros Harb and Co. to embrace oblivion.

God, forces,wise (or doctor)...
    That means : Allah, ouwwet, and you know the rest